Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

She’s safe even when displaying this type of mental illness. The FL 24th district is one of the apartheid districts drawn to elect (select) blacks to Congress. Wikipedia describes it as “most heavily Democratic district in Florida.”
As such she is safe. Sheila Jackson Lee has the same kind of district in Texas and even mixing up the moon and Mars didn’t hurt her (most of her constituents probably don’t know the difference either)

The conflation began long before Lush Rimjob parroted it. Lee Atwater's candidate George Bush prominently used it in the 1988 election. Before that it was introduced in the 1940s by Republicans who looked at the calendar and realized they had been shut out of the White House for 20 years. It's a desperation move, blatantly dishonest, and ironically disparages those who founded this country and wrote its Constitution.
I distinctly remember GHW Bush referring to Michael Dukakis as a "liberal".

Dukakis
:laughing0301:

Dukakis
tenor.gif

Dukakis
:lol:

Exactly, and he sneered the word as if it were supposed to be an insult.

That's Lee Atwater for ya.
And, that was not Dukakis....

I only replied so I could shamelessly type Dukakis again.

The sophomoric humor of "Dukakis" never gets old, even as I do get old.

Dukakis

I have no idea where you're going with this. :dunno:

What you posted was true and correct. I have the same memory.
I am being a childish idiot, laughing at the dude's name....Dukakis.

It just sounds like shit.

"Pull over. I gotta take a huge Dukakis."

"Oh, fuck. A bird just Dukakised on my car. I just washed it, dammit."

Ah I see. Kind of like when I snicker that there's a restaurant in New Orleans called "Dooky Chase".

Mock Frederica Wilson and Go to Jail

Did you know that it's illegal to mock a member of Congress? Even if you didn't know that, it's still no excuse. If you do it, you will be tracked down and thrown in jail. Frederica Wilson is done playing around with you people.

AP_17291533978976.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Jon Brown, Washington Examiner:

Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic]," Wilson said...

Don't you dare say anything that Frederica Wilson doesn't agree with.
Don't even think it.
Or else.

You're uh, a bit late. First of all it was about a group publishing stuff like a photoshop of AOC being raped by Rump, not "mocking" anyone; and second, we already did this.

Might want to "Examine" what we call "context" next time.

Did you know that it's illegal to mock a member of Congress? Even if you didn't know that, it's still no excuse. If you do it, you will be tracked down and thrown in jail. Frederica Wilson is done playing around with you people.

Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic]," Wilson said...

Don't even think it.
Or else.

You're uh, a bit late. First of all it was about a group publishing stuff like a photoshop of AOC being raped by Rump, not "mocking" anyone; and second, we already did this.

Shall we talk about what the Left has said and photoshopped about the President of the United States?

Your selective outrage is another reason we mock you Leftards.

Don't even think it.
Or else.

Shall we talk about what the Left has said and photoshopped about the President of the United States?

Sure, by all means let's do just that. Show us a photoshop of Rump's head being held at somebody's genitals.

And be sure to essplain to the class how "the Left" does that. Imagine that -- the entire "Left" went out and spent the king's ransom Adope Photoshop costs. Make sure you show us the receipt because that's gotta cost a bundle, buying licenses for the entire "Left".

Dumbass....

Don't even think it.
Or else.

Sure, by all means let's do just that. Show us a photoshop of Rump's head being held at somebody's genitals.

And be sure to essplain to the class how "the Left" does that. Imagine that -- the entire "Left" went out and spent the king's ransom Adope Photoshop costs. Make sure you show us the receipt because that's gotta cost a bundle, buying licenses for the entire "Left".

Dumbass....

You poor kid. You're a joke.

Don't even think it.
Or else.

Dumbass....
upload_2019-7-3_19-30-40.jpeg

upload_2019-7-3_19-31-24.png

upload_2019-7-3_19-32-6.jpeg

upload_2019-7-3_19-32-45.jpeg

Have a nice life in prison!

Don't even think it.
Or else.

Dumbass....
View attachment 267614

View attachment 267615

View attachment 267616

View attachment 267617

Kewl. Couple of those I hadn't seen.

So you're actually sitting here telling us the entire "Left" did those huh? You'd think all those people could have come up with more than that.

This is all flying over your hood, isn't it.

Know what I'm not seeing there? Forced sex.

Don't even think it.
Or else.

Dumbass....
View attachment 267614

View attachment 267615

View attachment 267616

View attachment 267617

So you're actually sitting here telling us the entire "Left" did those huh? You'd think all those people could have come up with more than that.

Trump has been lenient to those who have threatened him. More so then Obama. The threats have been made by many known people on video. People get set off. Woe to the young in this nation as the taxes rise and rise some more as this is our future.

Don't even think it.
Or else.

Dumbass....
View attachment 267614

View attachment 267615

View attachment 267616

View attachment 267617

Yeah, the Left have never called for violence.

Hell, you freaks even dozed and threatened to murder the kid doing the mini AOC comedy to the point her parents went into hiding.

Dumbass....
View attachment 267614

View attachment 267615

View attachment 267616

View attachment 267617

Yeah, the Left have never called for violence.

Hell, you freaks even dozed and threatened to murder the kid doing the mini AOC comedy to the point her parents went into hiding.

This is way too easy but ------------------ Linkie?

Oh I can't wait for this one.... :4_13_65:

Not at all nice to laugh at the demented.

I know, but I'm sadistic that way.

Who said the Left are fascists?

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT the rest of her statement? It was right there in your article?

The full statement instead of your cut off and paste statement, would have in the least, given a hint to what she was talking about? And given us the full facts to work with, when talking about it...

SO, what exactly was said or posted that intimidated congress women or congressmen, would be a question that needs answering, before mocking Ms Wilson for her appearingly silly comment ...?

So --- yet another click-bait headline that some wag saw, swallowed whole and went "that's all I need, me go score points on message board".

Sadly, typical. Especially of the knuckledragger who plopped this thread (predictably, yet another manifestation of his sick obsession with 'AOC'), right up there with the likes of MindWhores who also posted it yet remains unmerged.

Here's the page that highlighted what the Congresscritter was talking about. I won't even transfer the image here but it's instructive what kind of gutter sexist shit the OP and his ilk are standing up for.

FA_Q2 --- who da "troll" now, beeyatch? :popcorn:

Oboy popcorn AND pretzels. urp.
You are.

Who is standing up for hateful posts? No one. Instead, they are decrying using the force of law to prosecute them. There is a difference.

And all that is not relevant anyway when your trolling mentioned nothing of the post above. You went straight for pretending you did not understand the terms lib, left or democrat in the manner they were used.

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

Leave it to a Democrats to say something that stupid.

she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT the rest of her statement? It was right there in your article?

The full statement instead of your cut off and paste statement, would have in the least, given a hint to what she was talking about? And given us the full facts to work with, when talking about it...

SO, what exactly was said or posted that intimidated congress women or congressmen, would be a question that needs answering, before mocking Ms Wilson for her appearingly silly comment ...?

So --- yet another click-bait headline that some wag saw, swallowed whole and went "that's all I need, me go score points on message board".

Sadly, typical. Especially of the knuckledragger who plopped this thread (predictably, yet another manifestation of his sick obsession with 'AOC'), right up there with the likes of MindWhores who also posted it yet remains unmerged.

Here's the page that highlighted what the Congresscritter was talking about. I won't even transfer the image here but it's instructive what kind of gutter sexist shit the OP and his ilk are standing up for.

You are.

Who is standing up for hateful posts? No one. Instead, they are decrying using the force of law to prosecute them. There is a difference.

And all that is not relevant anyway when your trolling mentioned nothing of the post above. You went straight for pretending you did not understand the terms lib, left or democrat in the manner they were used.

Whoa, it's a blast from the past.

Actually if you READ the posts, I'm the one who does understand what "lib" means. Hence my posing the impossible question.

I don't trust any media spin.

Let's go to the video.

She DID say it is against the law to threaten members of congress.

Anything else? Yeah, she is being hyperbolic.

If anything she's understating. Have a look at the image in my last link to see what "making fun of" actually refers to.

"Threaten" in this context means "rape".

Kudos to Care4all for doing the sleuthing that the OP should have done in the first place.

Sure it was about rape , you're as stupid as Care is

No, POGO is anything but stupid. That is why he is so infuriating until you realize he is trolling - he is smart.

You are.

Actually if you READ the posts, I'm the one who does understand what "lib" means. Hence my posing the impossible question.
And back to word games. SURPRISE!

Blast from the past? I went to the store. How fast do you expect replies to be on a message board?

The question is, does this show a shocking ignorance of our Constitution, laws, and national identity, or does it show a willful disdain of the same?
Neither, as intimidating members of Congress actually IS against the law.

So making fun of members of congress is intimidating them?

Those were her exact words. You are using the term "intimidate", not her.

Nice attempt at a false equivalency, hack.

Did you look at the image being referred to?

See post 100. It's linked. Gee Wally I can't imagine why a woman would be offended at that, can you?
Ooops. You slipped here. Offended != intimidate or threaten.

You are.

And back to word games. SURPRISE!

Blast from the past? I went to the store. How fast do you expect replies to be on a message board?

Once AGAIN --- honouring the definitions of terms is not "games".
"Games":would be what the poster I called out was doing, using "lib" in a way that it cannot work.

Why is that so hard to figure out?

I challenged that poster to defend that usage, and they gave the correct answer, which is the absence of one.

Forum List

Back