Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

Who said the Left are fascists?

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

She was referring to some of the boarder guards:

But dozens of hateful posts in a secret Facebook group for current and former Border Patrol agents raise questions about how well if at all the company is policing disturbing postings and comments made outside of public view.

Many of the posts ProPublica obtained from the 9,500-member “I’m 10-15” group (10-15 is Border Patrol code for “alien in custody”) include violent or dehumanizing speech that appears to violate Facebook’s standards. For example, a thread of comments before a visit to a troubled Border Patrol facility in Texas by Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, of New York, and Veronica Escobar, of Texas, included “fuck the hoes and “No mames [fist].” Another post encouraged Border Patrol agents to respond to the Latina lawmakers visit by hurling a “burrito at these bitches.” And yet another mocked a video of a migrant man trying to carry a child through a rushing river in a plastic bag. A commenter joked, “At least it’s already in a trash bag” — all probable violations of the rules.
snip
Posts in hidden groups have incited incidents of violence in the real world, most famously against Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar and at the 2017 white supremacist march in Charlottesville, Virginia. The military launched an investigation of a secret Facebook group in 2017 after Marines shared naked pictures of female service members. Facebook has acknowledged the problem and has made some efforts to address it with new initiatives, such as a proposed independent review board and consultations with a group of 90 organizations, most focusing on civil rights.

Facebook has acknowledged the problem and has made some efforts to address it with new initiatives, such as a proposed independent review board and consultations with a group of 90 organizations, most focusing on civil rights.

Civil Rights Groups Have Been Warning Facebook About Hate Speech In Secret Groups For Years — ProPublica

Bravo Penelope :clap2:

Sorry to note that I missed this post when I got here but better late than never.

By stark contrast, the oblivious-to-context post immediately before yours just went:

I say we make Frederica (or whatever the fuck her stupid name is) a national joke. Make fun of her on a global level. Until shit quits.

:laughing0301:

-- in its entirety.

/flush
Hilarious. Facebook is controlled by Conservatives now.

:lmao:

I guess you didn't read the post above yours. We're looking at an authoritarian president with his party backing and taking part in the authoritarianism with him. This is being ignored here.
I was addressing the thread, but you can deflect from my point all you want, I don't care.
I'm not deflecting anything. I'm pointing out the standard hypocrisy of you guys on the right. And I did say you guys, for if you were centrist you'd see exactly what is going on
I agree with Mac. Many of these alleged liberals are anything but liberals. They are authoritarian leftists. That doesn't take away from your point about the authoritarian right. I agree with that too.

I blame Rush Limbaugh for continuing to perpetuate the misnomer of "liberal" he attributes to leftist authoritarians. They are far from liberal.

I am a liberal.

Thomas Jefferson and James Madison were liberals.

Some modern examples of true liberals today include actors Gary Oldman and Kurt Russel. Legal scholars Alan Dershowitz and Randy Barnett.

Most on the left professing to be liberals are not even close. Most politicians are authoritarians.

IM2 is certainly not liberal.
He could be. I am trying to corrupt him.

:lol:

Best of luck, he's about as liberal as Stalin.

These Democrats are not "liberals". They're communists.

Oh do go on, tell us how sexist photoshops of forced rape has something to do with economic systems.

And don't forget to essplain how one (1) Congresscritter becomes the collective body of "Democrats".
This is where I came in.

/thread

I was addressing the thread, but you can deflect from my point all you want, I don't care.
I'm not deflecting anything. I'm pointing out the standard hypocrisy of you guys on the right. And I did say you guys, for if you were centrist you'd see exactly what is going on
I agree with Mac. Many of these alleged liberals are anything but liberals. They are authoritarian leftists. That doesn't take away from your point about the authoritarian right. I agree with that too.

I blame Rush Limbaugh for continuing to perpetuate the misnomer of "liberal" he attributes to leftist authoritarians. They are far from liberal.

I am a liberal.

Some modern examples of true liberals today include actors Gary Oldman and Kurt Russel. Legal scholars Alan Dershowitz and Randy Barnett.

Most on the left professing to be liberals are not even close. Most politicians are authoritarians.

The conflation began long before Lush Rimjob parroted it. Lee Atwater's candidate George Bush prominently used it in the 1988 election. Before that it was introduced in the 1940s by Republicans who looked at the calendar and realized they had been shut out of the White House for 20 years. It's a desperation move, blatantly dishonest, and ironically disparages those who founded this country and wrote its Constitution.
I distinctly remember GHW Bush referring to Michael Dukakis as a "liberal".

Dukakis

Dukakis
tenor.gif

Dukakis

Exactly, and he sneered the word as if it were supposed to be an insult.

That's Lee Atwater for ya.
And, that was not Dukakis....

I only replied so I could shamelessly type Dukakis again.

The sophomoric humor of "Dukakis" never gets old, even as I do get old.

Dukakis

I am a liberal.

The conflation began long before Lush Rimjob parroted it. Lee Atwater's candidate George Bush prominently used it in the 1988 election. Before that it was introduced in the 1940s by Republicans who looked at the calendar and realized they had been shut out of the White House for 20 years. It's a desperation move, blatantly dishonest, and ironically disparages those who founded this country and wrote its Constitution.

Dukakis

Dukakis
tenor.gif

Dukakis

Dukakis

I have no idea where you're going with this. :dunno:

What you posted was true and correct. I have the same memory.

Oh do go on, tell us how sexist photoshops of forced rape has something to do with economic systems.

And don't forget to essplain how one (1) Congresscritter becomes the collective body of "Democrats".
This is where I came in.

/thread
I don't have to explain anything. It's obvious to anyone with average intelligence and knowledge about history and has an ounce of common sense.

This is where I came in.

/thread
I don't have to explain anything. It's obvious to anyone with average intelligence and knowledge about history and has an ounce of common sense.

Ah, so "everybody knows" and term definitions can go sit on a tack. The wonderful world of hallucinations.

Dismissed.

This is where I came in.

/thread

Ah, so "everybody knows" and term definitions can go sit on a tack. The wonderful world of hallucinations.

Dismissed.
No. You and your America hating pusillanimous punks are dismissed. God bless America and President Trump. Eat shit, commie.

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'
Thrn stop making fun of trump n let me know how that goes.

This is where I came in.

/thread

Dismissed.
No. You and your America hating pusillanimous punks are dismissed. God bless America and President Trump. Eat shit, commie.

Here's an update from Hallucinationistan:

Photoshops of forced sexual assault are now related to political parties, economic systems AND coprophilia.

Strong stuff.

I am a liberal.

Dukakis

Dukakis
tenor.gif

Dukakis

Dukakis

I have no idea where you're going with this. :dunno:

What you posted was true and correct. I have the same memory.
I am being a childish idiot, laughing at the dude's name....Dukakis.

It just sounds like shit.

"Pull over. I gotta take a huge Dukakis."

"Oh, fuck. A bird just Dukakised on my car. I just washed it, dammit."

Mock Frederica Wilson and Go to Jail

Did you know that it's illegal to mock a member of Congress? Even if you didn't know that, it's still no excuse. If you do it, you will be tracked down and thrown in jail. Frederica Wilson is done playing around with you people.

AP_17291533978976.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Jon Brown, Washington Examiner:

Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution.

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic]," Wilson said...

Don't you dare say anything that Frederica Wilson doesn't agree with.
Don't even think it.
Or else.

So, you think they should be prosecuted?

Possibly if they find out some of the posters had acted on their thoughts, like many have. Lock her up!! come to mind.

Her crimes were listed by the director of the FBI...... because he was part of the plot against Trump, they didn't "lock her up," or even pursue charges for the felonies she actually committed.....demanding actual justice is not a crime.

False they wanted to lock her up without a judge or jury , the shouted lock her up and still do. With the GOP-hers trying to pin a crime on her for 6 years plus, they could come up with nothing.

This is tramps doing, and Russia.

No, Clinton is the one had all the illegal deals going on with ur

Who said the statement has jack shit to do with (a) "the left", (b) "fascists" or (c) "Democrats"?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

Desperation strikes deep.

Oh....I don't know, the lib who is proposing it. Lol. I know you're not stupid.

"The lib"?

Where do you see any evidence of "lib"? Based on this alone I don't know you're not.
What she's quoted saying here is anything BUT "lib", Sparkles. Or didn't you break the brain sweat needed to figure that out?

Florida lib, Dem proposed....lol. Maybe you are stupid.

Matter of fact I just got done noting you can't substantiate your characterization, and here you are confirming that inadequacy.
You liars dont accept substantiations.

Another day, another vacuous comment from Rep Wilson. This is the same representative who talked about the President using the phrase “Take him out”.

Forum List

Back