Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

I don't trust any media spin.

Let's go to the video.

She DID say it is against the law to threaten members of congress.

Anything else? Yeah, she is being hyperbolic.

Let's go to the video.

If anything she's understating. Have a look at the image in my last link to see what "making fun of" actually refers to.

"Threaten" in this context means "rape".

Kudos to Care4all for doing the sleuthing that the OP should have done in the first place.

Let's go to the video.

If anything she's understating. Have a look at the image in my last link to see what "making fun of" actually refers to.

Kudos to Care4all for doing the sleuthing that the OP should have done in the first place.

I don't think that qualifies.

An ostensibly PRIVATE group would fall under the heading of correspondence IMO, IOW, not public. But, I am sure this is up to debate.

I would have to read the TOS of the group.

For instance, in terms of, like, snail mail. . . if the same image were published in a satiric partisan magazine? However revolting and disgusting, I don't think there is a court in the land that would lift a finger to move against such a publisher. Both figures, by fact that they are public figures, and the image is meant as satire, or subject to satire. Folks that subscribe to such a publication opt in, as it were.

I'm not an expert on libel and slander laws, but they apply differently to private and public figures if I am not correct.

On top of this, these posts are not meant for the general public.

Let's go to the video.

I don't think that qualifies.

An ostensibly PRIVATE group would fall under the heading of correspondence IMO, IOW, not public. But, I am sure this is up to debate.

I would have to read the TOS of the group.

For instance, in terms of, like, snail mail. . . if the same image were published in a satiric partisan magazine? However revolting and disgusting, I don't think there is a court in the land that would lift a finger to move against such a publisher. Both figures, by fact that they are public figures, and the image is meant as satire, or subject to satire. Folks that subscribe to such a publication opt in, as it were.

I'm not an expert on libel and slander laws, but they apply differently to private and public figures if I am not correct.

On top of this, these posts are not meant for the general public.

Yep, them would be the weeds of the issue. The idea of squelching speech in any environment is always problematic. But the main point is what she was referring to.

Look how quiet the thread got once that was pointed out. They're gonna do the courageous thing and run away.

Remember this?

kathy+grid.jpg

Who said the Left are fascists?

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

Who said the statement has jack shit to do with (a) "the left", (b) "fascists" or (c) "Democrats"?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

Desperation strikes deep.

You really are stupid

And so to return to my original complaint of the Composition Fallacy this thread is built on from literally the first word of its title, I guess what the OP Weatherman2020 is saying here is that "democrats [sic]" are so vile that they would defend women against rape and the like.

Oh the horror.
hair-fire.gif

I have to say, OP, this is your lamest AOC-obsession thread yet, and considering how you've dedicated your existence to her, that's saying a lot.

Isn't that right, OP.

........ OP??

Hello? This thing on?

Reminiscent of the old Monty Python sketch where they try to introduce a man with sixteen legs, only to be told "he ran away". Oh bugger.

Welcome to the New Democrat Party

Dafuck does a lame Composition Fallacy have to do with nonexistent political parties?

Do all y'all have to pass under a minimum IQ test to post here or what?

Indeed, perhaps you should apply.
By new Democrat Party one should easily deduce I am referring to how the party is evolving and becoming something else.
If you can't pick up on that..... wow.

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH......

Still with the word games. I feel sorry for you kid

Who said the Left are fascists?

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

wow she totally hates the constitution. they want us to be arrested for telling the turth they are corrupt online.:abgg2q.jpg: god help us all if washington has their way.

I think Congresswoman Wilson should be prosecuted b/c her hats are committing First-Degree Eye-Slaughter.

Her hats are her signature outfit, so people know who she is before she utters a word.

Like Moe Howard's haircut, or the Grand Wizard of Wrestling's turban and shades

By all means essplain to the class what could possibly be "lib" about the statement in the OP, albeit truncated.

Aaaaand GO.

My name is not an acronym btw. I shudder to think what that would lead to.
You want me to play your fantasy where you pretend this person is not a 'liberal' in the common usage of the term? Sorry, played that game with you before POGO :D

So you CAN'T answer that question. Nor can you essplain what it has to do with political parties misspelled or not.

Exactly. Nor can the poster I quoted. Which means that poster knoweth not whereof he speaks. Therefore he's wrong.
Waiter, check please.
Ha, declare victory and move on like every other troll.

I actually did answer your question - once again you are playing word games as troll POGO likes to do.

Pogo has to spread the ambiguity to draw people away from the lib train wreck. He tries to be crafty and obtuse to throw people off. Hes a sneaky devil .

Ummm.... I'm afraid the ambiguity is all your'n. If that were not the case you could explain your term.

Yet ------- you can't.

I love watching pretzels make themselves....

That is a PERFECT description of you and word games kid

Let's go to the video.

Sure it was about rape , you're as stupid as Care is

The question is, does this show a shocking ignorance of our Constitution, laws, and national identity, or does it show a willful disdain of the same?
Neither, as intimidating members of Congress actually IS against the law.

So making fun of members of congress is intimidating them?

Those were her exact words. You are using the term "intimidate", not her.

Nice attempt at a false equivalency, hack.

Yep. She’s a Democrat. No other descriptor needed not should anyone be surprised at anything they do.

This is the party that wants to give men a right to have abortions. And the lunatic asylum Democrat bigwigs voters cheered when it was suggested.

She is an idiot, and only Fox noise and the rest of the garbage propaganda machine give a damn and think it means something.

Forum List

Back