Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

Who said the statement has jack shit to do with (a) "the left", (b) "fascists" or (c) "Democrats"?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

Desperation strikes deep.

Oh....I don't know, the lib who is proposing it. Lol. I know you're not stupid.

"The lib"?

Where do you see any evidence of "lib"? Based on this alone I don't know you're not.
What she's quoted saying here is anything BUT "lib", Sparkles. Or didn't you break the brain sweat needed to figure that out?
More POGO trying to ignore democrats by pretending they are something else.

By all means essplain to the class what could possibly be "lib" about the statement in the OP, albeit truncated.

Aaaaand GO.

My name is not an acronym btw. I shudder to think what that would lead to.
You want me to play your fantasy where you pretend this person is not a 'liberal' in the common usage of the term? Sorry, played that game with you before POGO :D

So you CAN'T answer that question. Nor can you essplain what it has to do with political parties misspelled or not. This just in a million years ago --- words are not for "playing games" with.

Exactly. Nor can the poster I quoted. Which means that poster knoweth not whereof he speaks. Therefore he's wrong.
Waiter, check please.

Last edited:
Lawmakers Respond To 'Vile,' Secret Facebook Group Created By Border Patrol Agents

Hopefully they will be fired. We do not need their kind for boarder control.
So, you think they should be prosecuted?

Possibly if they find out some of the posters had acted on their thoughts, like many have. Lock her up!! come to mind.

Her crimes were listed by the director of the FBI...... because he was part of the plot against Trump, they didn't "lock her up," or even pursue charges for the felonies she actually committed.....demanding actual justice is not a crime.

False they wanted to lock her up without a judge or jury , the shouted lock her up and still do. With the GOP-hers trying to pin a crime on her for 6 years plus, they could come up with nothing.

This is tramps doing, and Russia.

No, Clinton is the one had all the illegal deals going on with ur
Who said the Left are fascists?

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

Who said the statement has jack shit to do with (a) "the left", (b) "fascists" or (c) "Democrats"?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

"The lib"?

Where do you see any evidence of "lib"? Based on this alone I don't know you're not.
What she's quoted saying here is anything BUT "lib", Sparkles. Or didn't you break the brain sweat needed to figure that out?

Florida lib, Dem proposed....lol. Maybe you are stupid.

Matter of fact I just got done noting you can't substantiate your characterization, and here you are confirming that inadequacy.

Possibly if they find out some of the posters had acted on their thoughts, like many have. Lock her up!! come to mind.

Her crimes were listed by the director of the FBI...... because he was part of the plot against Trump, they didn't "lock her up," or even pursue charges for the felonies she actually committed.....demanding actual justice is not a crime.

False they wanted to lock her up without a judge or jury , the shouted lock her up and still do. With the GOP-hers trying to pin a crime on her for 6 years plus, they could come up with nothing.

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

Oh yeah. YOU did.

"The lib"?

Matter of fact I just got done noting you can't substantiate your characterization, and here you are confirming that inadequacy.

Now pogo, don't you go gettin dumber. I can't help it if you can't comprehend very simple english .You had me fooled for a long time though. I gotta commend you on that though.

Oh yeah. YOU did.

"The lib"?

Now pogo, don't you go gettin dumber. I can't help it if you can't comprehend very simple english .You had me fooled for a long time though. I gotta commend you on that though.

What kind of language is "english [sic]"? Ironic, that faux pas.

d8ov863-29690187-5070-4cf5-9236-0fa4b2d2d180.gif

Nope, I don't comprehend how you get "lib" out of the statement as given, and you don't either. Which means you engaged post before brain.

"The lib"?

By all means essplain to the class what could possibly be "lib" about the statement in the OP, albeit truncated.

Aaaaand GO.

You want me to play your fantasy where you pretend this person is not a 'liberal' in the common usage of the term? Sorry, played that game with you before POGO :D

So you CAN'T answer that question. Nor can you essplain what it has to do with political parties misspelled or not.

Exactly. Nor can the poster I quoted. Which means that poster knoweth not whereof he speaks. Therefore he's wrong.
Waiter, check please.
Ha, declare victory and move on like every other troll.

I actually did answer your question - once again you are playing word games as troll POGO likes to do.

Case in point - it is all you have.

It is when you cut the post there, sure.

I wasn't about to let the irony of a wag claiming superiority in English who can't even write the name of the language, get away unnoticed. That must have impressed you so much that you cut the post off right there, the rest being too much to handle.

Last edited:
So she's gonna get all the lying little sissies here locked up?
she's not gonna get anyone locked up....

The most they did was break the rules of conduct for outside the work place, for the Border patrol agents, the IG is now looking in to it... slap on the hand, at most....

"The lib"?

d8ov863-29690187-5070-4cf5-9236-0fa4b2d2d180.gif

Nope, I don't comprehend how you get "lib" out of the statement as given, and you don't either. Which means you engaged post before brain.

I like your iron pic. Haha.

"The lib"?

Aaaaand GO.

So you CAN'T answer that question. Nor can you essplain what it has to do with political parties misspelled or not.

Waiter, check please.

I actually did answer your question - once again you are playing word games as troll POGO likes to do.

You're in luck, I'm still here. Don't know about this "POGO" but I'll fill in.

Look, it's fairly simple. The poster appended the adjective "lib" to a purported call for squelching of criticism. I asked that poster on what planet such a call could be described as "lib" --- KNOWING in advance that it cannot be.

Sure enough that poster failed to confront that reality, and you --- coming in to white-knight --- can't do it either.

But now we're supposed to sit in this little echobubble where reality is suspended, where words have no meaning, and get away with it because the poster can't take responsibility for their own statement.

Yeah nice job. Remember Bowling Green. It's a very wonderful place in Germany.

Last edited:

Employees. Should be fired.

Those making direct threats should be prosecuted.

Employees. Should be fired.

Those making direct threats should be prosecuted.
Oh good. Everyone who made fun of Trump should be prosecuted.

"The lib"?

Aaaaand GO.

Waiter, check please.

Pogo has to spread the ambiguity to draw people away from the lib train wreck. He tries to be crafty and obtuse to throw people off. Hes a sneaky devil .

Clam down, Mary. Nobody is going to go to jail for criticizing Congress.

Aaaaand GO.

Waiter, check please.

Pogo has to spread the ambiguity to draw people away from the lib train wreck. He tries to be crafty and obtuse to throw people off. Hes a sneaky devil .

Ummm.... I'm afraid the ambiguity is all your'n. If that were not the case you could explain your term.

Yet ------- you can't.

I love watching pretzels make themselves....

Lawmakers Respond To 'Vile,' Secret Facebook Group Created By Border Patrol Agents

Hopefully they will be fired. We do not need their kind for boarder control.

Patients little commie, the fat lady has yet to sing.

she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT the rest of her statement? It was right there in your article?

The full statement instead of your cut off and paste statement, would have in the least, given a hint to what she was talking about? And given us the full facts to work with, when talking about it...

SO, what exactly was said or posted that intimidated congress women or congressmen, would be a question that needs answering, before mocking Ms Wilson for her appearingly silly comment ...?

So --- yet another click-bait headline that some wag saw, swallowed whole and went "that's all I need, me go score points on message board".

Sadly, typical. Especially of the knuckledragger who plopped this thread (predictably, yet another manifestation of his sick obsession with 'AOC'), right up there with the likes of MindWhores who also posted it yet remains unmerged.

Here's the page that highlighted what the Congresscritter was talking about. I won't even transfer the image here but it's instructive what kind of gutter sexist shit the OP and his ilk are standing up for.

FA_Q2 --- who da "troll" now, beeyatch? :popcorn:

Oboy popcorn AND pretzels. urp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back