Democrat: People Making Fun Of Congress Should Be Prosecuted

Who said the Left are fascists?

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'

Who said the statement has jack shit to do with (a) "the left", (b) "fascists" or (c) "Democrats"?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

Desperation strikes deep.
People accidentally making fun of themselves online should be prosecuted.

I wouldn't go that far. Exposing them for the perverted antilogic they're swimming in suits me fine. Even if they don't fucking listen.

"...people who are 'making fun of members of Congress' online 'should be prosecuted..'

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'..."

Florida Democrat says those 'making fun' of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'
From your link: "Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson said people who are “making fun” of members of Congress online should be 'prosecuted'.”

Will someone please start educating creepsisters who desire the power to push other people around unabated please make them pass a Constitutional examination prior to their election to public office?

Ms. Wilson needs to know that not only do United States citizens have the right to free speech about the poor quality representation we have with people like her in Congress in the First Amendment, we also have the right to carry armaments against bad government in the Second Amendment.

OMG. This nation is being crushed by a deluge of creepsisters in Congress who thinks voters should be treated like cheating husbands. NOT!

well the head of boarder control said he was going to investigate. (but he probably wont being a tramp pick)
He will investigate. Then they will likely do nothing.

You know why? Because they should not do a damn thing for speech made in a private venue.

I remember the cries to prosecute Kathy Griffin a while back

I didn't support those either.

'Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,' Wilson said during a press conference. 'We are going to shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted'...":eek-52:

She’s been reading USmessageboards.

The War Has Already Begun! Dems Call For Arresting Americans Who Criticize Congress
Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) wants to shut down and prosecute people who make fun of Congress online:

This is sensational! Combined with a ban on the Betsy Ross flag, this is a complete eradication of the symbols and principles of America:

070319wilson2.jpg

This big baby bitch will have a fit soon Alex Jones is making a contest for this dumb bitch lmfao..
This big baby bitch will scream like a pig ppl making fun...........

Welcome to the New Democrat Party

Dafuck does a lame Composition Fallacy have to do with nonexistent political parties?

Do all y'all have to pass under a minimum IQ test to post here or what?

Indeed, perhaps you should apply.
By new Democrat Party one should easily deduce I am referring to how the party is evolving and becoming something else.
If you can't pick up on that..... wow.

Who said the statement has jack shit to do with (a) "the left", (b) "fascists" or (c) "Democrats"?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

Oh....I don't know, the lib who is proposing it. Lol. I know you're not stupid.

"The lib"?

Where do you see any evidence of "lib"? Based on this alone I don't know you're not.
What she's quoted saying here is anything BUT "lib", Sparkles. Or didn't you break the brain sweat needed to figure that out?

I did.
And that would have included if it was...say... Ted Nugent holding a fake Obama head.
If that isn't representing the death of a President, then what is?

Oh yeah. YOU did.

"The lib"?

Where do you see any evidence of "lib"? Based on this alone I don't know you're not.
What she's quoted saying here is anything BUT "lib", Sparkles. Or didn't you break the brain sweat needed to figure that out?
More POGO trying to ignore democrats by pretending they are something else.

she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

WHY DID YOU LEAVE OUT the rest of her statement? It was right there in your article?

The full statement instead of your cut off and paste statement, would have in the least, given a hint to what she was talking about? And given us the full facts to work with, when talking about it...

SO, what exactly was said or posted that intimidated congress women or congressmen, would be a question that needs answering, before mocking Ms Wilson for her appearingly silly comment ...?

The War Has Already Begun! Dems Call For Arresting Americans Who Criticize Congress
Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) wants to shut down and prosecute people who make fun of Congress online:

This is sensational! Combined with a ban on the Betsy Ross flag, this is a complete eradication of the symbols and principles of America:

070319wilson2.jpg

This big baby bitch will have a fit soon Alex Jones is making a contest for this dumb bitch lmfao..

"Dems" ?? :rofl:

HOW MANY PEOPLE do you see in that photo, DUMBASS??

Are you actually confessing to the board that you're incapable of counting as high as the number "one"? :eusa_doh:

I did.
And that would have included if it was...say... Ted Nugent holding a fake Obama head.
If that isn't representing the death of a President, then what is?

An image that does not depict any action. It no more represents a death threat to Trumpybear than the images they posted represent a rape threat to AOC. Just some assholes, being assholes.

Oh yeah. YOU did.

"The lib"?

By all means essplain to the class what could possibly be "lib" about the statement in the OP, albeit truncated.

Aaaaand GO.

Oh and while you're doing that, essplain how Composition Fallacies work.
Then we might move on to proper adjectives.

Speaking of uppercase, my name is not an acronym btw. I shudder to think what that would lead to.

So she's gonna get all the lying little sissies here locked up?

Welcome to the New Democrat Party

Dafuck does a lame Composition Fallacy have to do with nonexistent political parties?

Do all y'all have to pass under a minimum IQ test to post here or what?

Indeed, perhaps you should apply.
By new Democrat Party one should easily deduce I am referring to how the party is evolving and becoming something else.
If you can't pick up on that..... wow.

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH......

Oh yeah. YOU did.

"The lib"?

By all means essplain to the class what could possibly be "lib" about the statement in the OP, albeit truncated.

Aaaaand GO.

My name is not an acronym btw. I shudder to think what that would lead to.
You want me to play your fantasy where you pretend this person is not a 'liberal' in the common usage of the term? Sorry, played that game with you before POGO :D

070319wilson2.jpg

Is there one example of an old Black Democrat woman who isn't a complete dingbat?

Forum List

Back