Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

Then why did three of the seven DEMOCRATS in the Colorodo SCOTUS vote against it?

Flip parties and you flip sides. EVERYONE in BOTH parties know that, MAGA man.. There is nothing to see here. You cry and wail, and flip sides when the parties flip. You aren't a man
Apparently, they found the evidence unpersuasive. This isn't complicated. Why are you having trouble comprehending it?

That was Trump and his cult.

A Fake Trump Elector in Michigan Told Prosecutors ...

View attachment 880800
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2023/12/27 › michigan-trum...
3 days ago — The Trump supporter is the only one of the 16 fake Michigan electors who has agreed to cooperate with the authorities and had charges ...

View attachment 880802
Democrats should be removed from the ballot for insurrection.

IMG_8867.jpeg

1703951298087.png

These displays of ignorance, regurgitating right wing talking points, are ones I assume you would not express if not for the anonymity afforded to you by this message board.
There's lots of pure bs regurgitated by you over the years that you would be ashamed to say out loud in RL....

Apparently you are unaware the CO SC ruling was based on extensive evidence presented by both sides leading up to the lower court ruling. Expert testimony was given and Trump's attorneys were afforded every opportunity to present whatever evidence they chose to present.
Every opportunity? Discovery? Subpoenas? Depositions?

There is nothing tangential about the "rule of law" connected to anything you cretins are doing right now...
You recognize Sec 3 of the 14th A is part of the Constitution, right?

There's lots of pure bs regurgitated by you over the years that you would be ashamed to say out loud in RL....
Allow me to disabuse you of the notion your opinion matters to me.

Yes, but people like you are twisting it to fit your fear that Trump will beat Biden like a drum in Nov....
People like me? I'm glad to be in the company of conservatives like Judge Luttig on this matter.

1. NYC Letitia James ran for DA on "getting Trump", so her bullshit indictment isn't even a crime. Its an interpretation on the value of property. Not like the bribery, extortion, and Tax Evasion of the Bidens.
James didn't bring the NY indictment.
2. Fani Willis in Ga also ran on "getting Trump" and her charges relate to questioning the results of elections. She will be juggling many trials in different courts. She is in wayyyyy over her Low-IQ head regarding RICO. The Bidens have more RICO exposure than Trump.
Last time I checked, we didn't put people on trial for what their relatives did.

Point was, a grand jury looked at the indictment and indicted Trump.
3. Jack Smith was "appointed" illegally, so his indictments for J6 and mishandling classified documents will probably be thrown out by the courts.
now you are fantasizing. If that were the case, Trump wouldn't be trying to delay these trials until after the election.

Apparently, they found the evidence unpersuasive. This isn't complicated. Why are you having trouble comprehending it?

You didn't explain the part you'd flip sides if the parties flipped. Don't bother, you aren't capable of not lying

Yes, but people like you are twisting it to fit your fear that Trump will beat Biden like a drum in Nov....
The potential outcome of the 2024 election has no bearing on Trump's guilt or innocence. Claims to the contrary are just more noise coming from Team Trump. Gleefully repeated by The Following.

The potential outcome of the 2024 election has no bearing on Trump's guilt or innocence. Claims to the contrary are just more noise coming from Team Trump. Gleefully repeated by The Following.

The flip of your position if the parties flipped, Shallow MAGA man

Well, isn't that convenient to your argument....Lazy too....

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Well, isn't that convenient to your argument....Lazy too....
Here's something else that's pertinent to my argument.

Before a lower court last month, lawyers made wide-ranging arguments during closing arguments, grappling over the ins and outs of specific language in the 14th Amendment and the extent to which Trump’s actions related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol amounted to insurrection.
GOP in uproar after Colorado court bars Trump from state ballot - Roll Call

The trial conducted in CO's lower court is what the SC based its decision on.

Forum List

Back