Democrat Sanctioned Racism

Bullshit.

Whiners use the term PC as a way to whine.

To claim that black Americans are more isolated now than before President Obama became our President is fucking ridiculous. Those who support the President are IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM adding to the divide between races here. It is the crazed, thoughtless words and actions of those who OPPOSE the President that have led IDIOTS to think the divide is greater than it was.

Recognize shit for what it is.

I love comedy...:thup:

Here's How it Works...

1) If an African American votes for a white candidate that's not Democrat, he's an uncle Tom.

2) If an African American votes for an African American that's a Democrat yet under-qualified in comparison to his white competitor...that's Black Pride.

3) If a white Republican voter votes for a qualified white candidate over an under-qualified African American, he's a racist.

4) If a white Democrat votes for an under-qualified African American over a well qualified white candidate he's a good Democrat.

:wtf:
Double standards and racism in one fell swoop! Well done!

The playing field is not even. The starting line is staggered. Until nutters accept that fact, you will always have this dopey feeling of confusion about reality.

Only imbeciles believe government can ever make the playing field even. Only the insane would want it to try.

The playing field is not even. The starting line is staggered. Until nutters accept that fact, you will always have this dopey feeling of confusion about reality.

Only imbeciles believe government can ever make the playing field even. Only the insane would want it to try.

Der......is that what you think I said? Der......de der der.......

I've already made my points.

Certainly, I could only aspire to your level of intellectual agility.

And "Obama's Father's Day remarks"? That's it? In all this time? How's that working out so far?

Blacks are becoming more and more marginalized and isolated. If that is success in the War on Poverty, then congratulations. But I'm sure it's someone else's fault.

You're winning. You're getting what you want. A hyphenated-America with one (1) race in this position because of your "help". Good for you. At least be a gracious winner.

So you really don't know anything about the War on Poverty?

Well gosh, yes, I think I've heard on the War On Poverty somewhere.

:rolleyes:

But I won't let you divert from my point: That Identity Politics and Political Correctness have clearly been destructive to blacks and have exacerbated their increased isolation from American society, particularly in recent years. Those who claim to be "helping" blacks are having an opposite effect, but will not stop because it's so politically advantageous for them.

If you want to play another game, find someone else with whom you can play it.

"The simplest description of the War on Poverty is that it is a means of making life available for any and all pursuers. It does not try to make men good -- because that is moralizing. It does not try to give men what they want -- because that is catering. It does not try to give men false hopes -- because that is deception. Instead, the War on Poverty tries only to create the conditions by which the good life can be lived -- and that is humanism."
Robert Sargent "Sarge" Shriver, Jr.

So all you know is the label. The real name is the Office of Economic Opportunity (OEO), established by the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964.

When JFK's brother-in law Sargent Shriver accepted LBJ's challenge and took on the 'War on Poverty' the first thing he discovered was rather startling and disturbing. Half of the Americans living in poverty were children. Another large segment were elderly and another segment were mentally and/or physically disabled. So a HUGE segment of the poor fit the TRUE definition of a dependent. So there is an obligation as a civil society to make sure those real dependents are not trampled on or extinguished.

To address some of the players in your fairy tale, voila! We have an unabashed flaming liberal...Sargent Shriver. But I hate to disappoint you. Sargent Shriver hated welfare and had no intention of creating a handout program. He didn't believe in handouts, he believed in community action. The 'War on Poverty' was called the Office of Economic Opportunity. The core principles were opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment. The program's aims were maximum feasible participation. One of the concepts of empowerment was poor people had a right to one-third of the seats on every local poverty program board. It was a community based program that focused on education as the keys to the city. Programs such as VISTA, Job Corps, Community Action Program, and Head Start were created to increase opportunity for the poor so they could pull themselves out of poverty with a hand UP, not a hand out. Even when Johnson effectively pulled the plug on the War on Poverty to fund the war in Vietnam, Shriver fought on and won. During the Shriver years more Americans got out of poverty than during any similar time in our history. (The Clinton years - employing the same philosophy - were the second best.)Ref

Bullshit.

To claim that black Americans are more isolated now than before President Obama became our President is fucking ridiculous. Those who support the President are IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM adding to the divide between races here. It is the crazed, thoughtless words and actions of those who OPPOSE the President that have led IDIOTS to think the divide is greater than it was.

It's entirely possible that they really do believe this stuff, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Add to that the political advantage they get from all the "helping" and "caring" they're inflicting, and there's no way they're going to admit the damage they're doing.

As long as blacks remain isolated, the Dems are in good shape.

Bullshit.

It's entirely possible that they really do believe this stuff, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Add to that the political advantage they get from all the "helping" and "caring" they're inflicting, and there's no way they're going to admit the damage they're doing.

As long as blacks remain isolated, the Dems are in good shape.

You keep mentioning all this evidence. How's about posting it?

Inflicting? Nice word to describe the result of helping and caring.

What percentage of the electorate is black?

Try thinking things through.

Last edited:
The People vs Government

[ame=http://youtu.be/cPFXW58dwnw]Funny animation about intelligent penguins - YouTube[/ame]

I can accept that the playing field isn't even. Can blacks ?
And the field is engineered toward Gubmint control over the people...

I can accept that the playing field isn't even. Can blacks ?

What's even dumber is that they think government, the ultimate in unilateral power, is going to "fix" it.

:eek:
Indeed...since the Gubmint is controlling the conditions all for their control over the citizenery.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Ummm being a minority in any society has it's disadvantages, but with a strong culture groups can overcome those negative aspects. Look at Asians, Jews, Indians. They're minorities in America, they don't seem to be having the same problems blacks are having.

Indians are doing good?.....ever been to a Reservation?.....and look at LaKota.....wholly shit!.....

Ummm being a minority in any society has it's disadvantages, but with a strong culture groups can overcome those negative aspects. Look at Asians, Jews, Indians. They're minorities in America, they don't seem to be having the same problems blacks are having.

Yep.

Tight-knit familes. HIGH EXPECTATIONS. Excellent work ethic. But most importantly, no one telling them FROM BIRTH that life is hopeless, and that they need someone else to take care of them.

Blacks are indeed victims. Of the people who claim to be "helping" them.

If conservatives were teaching people how to swim, their method would be to throw every person in the river, sit on the shore and wait to issue a 'Passed" certificate to the ones who crawl out onto the bank.

i have seen more than one kid learn that way....they swam....

What is a MINORITY anyway? I don't belive in it.

Here's How it Works...

1) If an African American votes for a white candidate that's not Democrat, he's an uncle Tom.

2) If an African American votes for an African American that's a Democrat yet under-qualified in comparison to his white competitor...that's Black Pride.

3) If a white Republican voter votes for a qualified white candidate over an under-qualified African American, he's a racist.

4) If a white Democrat votes for an under-qualified African American over a well qualified white candidate he's a good Democrat.

Dayum..

You may be on to something.

Call your Republican National Committee right away.

I am sure this information will have black folks just flocking to the RNC!

:laugh2:

are you denying that whites who did not vote for Obama were called racists?.....without any evidence of racism.....outside of them not voting for the guy?.....

Here's How it Works...

Dayum..

You may be on to something.

Call your Republican National Committee right away.

I am sure this information will have black folks just flocking to the RNC!

:laugh2:

are you denying that whites who did not vote for Obama were called racists?.....without any evidence of racism.....outside of them not voting for the guy?.....
As a matter of course Harry...ANYONE that didn't vote for Obama and his minions are automatically branded with the PC horseshit of being racist...

You know, the conservatives on this board are always railing on the progressives on this board for playing the race card. But after reviewing the thread topics, 90% of the race threads are started by conservatives. Now, who is obsessed with race?
since you mentioned 90%.....look at Deans threads.....he beats everyone.....

Most blacks & Hispanics avoid voting for the GOP because they know that the rank & file members of the Republican Party are quite hostile towards the presence of blacks & Hispanics in their neighborhoods, cites, states and even the country. It's not your eye-rolling, oafish concept of racism that causes black & Hispanics to vote for Democrats. It's the hostile policies of the GOP towards blacks & Hispanics that make them gravitate to the Democrats.

Forum List

Back