🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

Pence was obviously just as mortified as the OP.

sinema-pence-500x310.jpg
He's gonna have to go to confession for that one

"Father, I smiled in the presence of a bisexual woman."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .
AHAHA fuck you Michael Pence :lmao:

if figures your pendejo ass would be the most intolerant out of anyone mentioned in this post.

NPC Cuck.

she's swearing an oath to the constitution not to god, so I see no problem unless she violates that oath

but based on how little the constitution is considered by both parties I fully expect she will violate it

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

Too damned bad ! I’m LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/----/ Do Bi-s still give you wood?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, fuck Pence and his christiofascism.

What a miserable Bigot twat you are.

You're welcome.

Too damned bad ! I’m LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMDAO hey there stranger where ya been cranky ass LOL.

Oh his poor feelings were hurt because he was forced to do is job!

We all should feel so sorry for him being such a victim to our laws and people's right to vote.

She's not anti American just because she doesn't have the same views you have.

In fact she's much more American than you are. She's actually giving her time to serve our nation in congress. What have you done to serve our nation?

Grow up and get over it.

Elections have consequences. If you don't like it you're free to leave.

You are the true rear end of a donkey.

^ snowflake alert

You're welcome.

KA6qGgzX0zxq0_n-1XsXl1NkMuMO9DBdIkruh6c5Y7EybYql_xGFnvNTec-9wYvRUKFS_cqNqoy8CjyKb9f6XrCMkRE6wpghgSLeEupzPh6g53PljXgUqiGV079-oIwEhqwR5CJjStr2FdAUKajz7fOmaemq2uCs7LE=w663-h988-p

You are the true rear end of a donkey.

Awwwwwwwwwww, snowflakes and their safe spaces.

Forum List

Back