🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, fuck Pence and his christiofascism.

What a miserable Bigot twat you are.
You're welcome.

KA6qGgzX0zxq0_n-1XsXl1NkMuMO9DBdIkruh6c5Y7EybYql_xGFnvNTec-9wYvRUKFS_cqNqoy8CjyKb9f6XrCMkRE6wpghgSLeEupzPh6g53PljXgUqiGV079-oIwEhqwR5CJjStr2FdAUKajz7fOmaemq2uCs7LE=w663-h988-p
That guy looks like Trump without a suit on

I'll take this even further. Why make the pledge at all? Has anyone in the countries history ever been punished for violating the pledge?

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
Looks like we have an atheist

Any reason an atheist can’t serve her country?
I never met an atheist until I was 18. It was strange to behold and queer.
You have no idea how many atheists you have met

I'll take this even further. Why make the pledge at all? Has anyone in the countries history ever been punished for violating the pledge?
thats only because we have dems and repubes as watchdogs of the constitution,,,thats the poster child for putting the fox in charge of the hen house

I trust someone more who swears on the Constitution than someone who swears on a bible

Our laws are based on the Constitution, not some religious book

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .
Why would anyone want to turn us into Venezuela? That's stupid. You would have to be an idiot to believe such nonsense.

I trust someone more who swears on the Constitution than someone who swears on a bible

Our laws are based on the Constitution, not some religious book
you almost got that right

the law is the constitution and that was based on Judean christian values

Last edited:
I voted for her. You folks convinced me that a vote for a 3rd party or independent was a wasted vote and so starting last November when I don't care for either candidate I'll simply go with my wife's choice. The only other Democrat I recall voting for this time around was their candidate for State Mine Inspector. Disappointed he lost.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, fuck Pence and his christiofascism.

You are the true rear end of a donkey.
The part that kicks.
giphy.gif

That is so cool

Pence must have peed himself in rage

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you ---- that Mike Pence would swear in a woman who is not his wife.

Unbelievable.

That is so cool

Pence must have peed himself in rage

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you ---- that Mike Pence would swear in a woman who is not his wife.

Unbelievable.
Flagellation follows..

Forum List

Back