🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I trust someone more who swears on the Constitution than someone who swears on a bible

Our laws are based on the Constitution, not some religious book
you almost got that right

the law is the constitution and that was based on Judean christian morals
Actually, it is the complete opposite

Our founders intentionally left god and religion out of our Constitution

I trust someone more who swears on the Constitution than someone who swears on a bible

Our laws are based on the Constitution, not some religious book
you almost got that right

the law is the constitution and that was based on Judean christian morals
Actually, it is the complete opposite

Our founders intentionally left god and religion out of our Constitution
again just partially true,,,they based it on christian values but purposely left god out of it so we could be inclusive to other religions ,,,except the one that goes against it
and the constitution is the law and all other laws shall not violate it

Bisexual? or just horny?.....or confused as hell...either way she does not belong in the senate...she is whacked...

So she would not swear to represent her district and the good people of her state in a fair and lawful way?.....that's their problem I guess....maybe they should have voted for an honest person that has no problem swearing an oath.....

So she would not swear to represent her district and the good people of her state in a fair and lawful way?.....that's their problem I guess....maybe they should have voted for an honest person that has no problem swearing an oath.....
I'll swear in on the koran while standing on your holy book. How about that? All while peeing on the book of mormons.

I'll swear in on the koran while standing on your holy book. How about that? All while peeing on the book of mormons.
Its not my Holy Book tard...its Gods holy book written for the Christians in the world....you should read it...to see how closely it is aligned with other faiths....

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
So fucking what? Good grief :cuckoo:

What's the difference? Do you think any of those clowns in D.C. that took their oath on the Bible live any part of it? Just a book written by man.
Have you read it?....

You would kill on YouTube if you filmed it too....
No I just wouldn't feel comfortable being sworn in with a bible when I don't believe a word of it.

Are you going to claim all non christians are bad people? Go ahead. Just remember what that Deplorable comment did to Hillary.

Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2015. This is down from 85% in 1990, lower than 81.6% in 2001, and slightly lower than 78% in 2012. About 62% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation.

I bet if you polled people today it'd only be about 60%. So don't fuck with 40% of the electorate. Most of the people who say they are christians don't care. They were just born into it.

Refusing to take an oath on the Bible is really a good look for her with all of those Catholic Hispanics flooding into her state.

Just sayin'.

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.

Bisexual? Bible?

What in the wide world of Fuck does either of these have to do with being a Senator?
We are a diverse nation. This bisexual non christians represents a segment of our population. Finally they have someone in the government who represents them. You certainly don't.

Forum List

Back