Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

Refusing to take an oath on the Bible is really a good look for her with all of those Catholic Hispanics flooding into her state.

Just sayin'.
They should know it's a secular state. Not part of the bible belt.

No, they should understand Freedom of Religious expression in the First Amendment, and would likely not appreciate her anti-Christian stance which wishes to crush all Religious Expression.
When has she declared an anti-christian stance? Link it for us please.

So she would not swear to represent her district and the good people of her state in a fair and lawful way?.....that's their problem I guess....maybe they should have voted for an honest person that has no problem swearing an oath.....
I'll swear in on the koran while standing on your holy book. How about that? All while peeing on the book of mormons.
Its not my Holy Book tard...its Gods holy book written for the Christians in the world....you should read it...to see how closely it is aligned with other faiths....

Oh it's "God's book" is it.

Who sold it to him? How much did he pay for it? And what the fuck does it have to do with Senating?

I trust someone more who swears on the Constitution than someone who swears on a bible

Our laws are based on the Constitution, not some religious book
you almost got that right

the law is the constitution and that was based on Judean christian morals
Actually, it is the complete opposite

Our founders intentionally left god and religion out of our Constitution
again just partially true,,,they based it on christian values but purposely left god out of it so we could be inclusive to other religions ,,,except the one that goes against it
and the constitution is the law and all other laws shall not violate it
Not true at all

Our laws are not based on the Bible and do not follow it
Our Constitution is a superior document
again not completely true

I never said it was based on the bible but on christian values

why do you keep changing what I say???

you do read english dont you???

As long as she didn’t use the communist manifesto or something likewise anti-American.
Or a Quran like that Muslim Congresswoman Tlaib demanded?
Well? Would you swear an oath on the Koran? It makes sense. Is she also the one who wears the hijab that has so many on the fainting couch?
Distinction is that Islam is not part of the cultural foundation of the US. Christianity is.
Actually, a large % of the slaves brought from Africa were muslim....we had muslims here since before we became a nation.

Who sold it to him? How much did he pay for it? And what the fuck does it have to do with Senating?
It means nothing to you....but I would want my senator to swear on the Bible....just the way I am.....

As long as she didn’t use the communist manifesto or something likewise anti-American.
Or a Quran like that Muslim Congresswoman Tlaib demanded?
Well? Would you swear an oath on the Koran? It makes sense. Is she also the one who wears the hijab that has so many on the fainting couch?
Distinction is that Islam is not part of the cultural foundation of the US. Christianity is.
Actually, a large % of the slaves brought from Africa were muslim....we had muslims here since before we became a nation.
Nice try. They were slaves and I doubt they were Muslim anyway.

Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Refuses to Take Oath of Office on Bible

I guess this is what Democrats would call "progress", electing a bisexual who refused to take the oath of office on a Bible.
If it can't be done this way, why did VP Dence allow it?

There are no gods, and the bible is the first MASS published hate book we know of.
And as been rewriting some 26 times so far. And to many correcting to list.
Not bad for an almighty directed Flim-Flam book for the grifter of the world.
To abuse the ignorant flocks, design to rape kids and adults and victimize all to live well.

It means nothing to you....but I would want my senator to swear on the Bible....just the way I am.....
do you know what the oath actually is?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

So, tell me if congressional republicans are upholding the constitution today.
pSHdasD.jpg

Mike Pence had to swear in America’s first bi senator… & she didn’t use a Bible

Mike Pence, who is known for his extreme Christian conservatism, had to swear in America’s first bisexual U.S. Senator… with a copy of a law book.

I can't stand this bitch because she's an anti american douche bag just dying to turn us into Venezuela .
Why would anyone want to turn us into Venezuela? That's stupid. You would have to be an idiot to believe such nonsense.

Perhaps it is fear coming from the knowledge of how much the US has done to destabilize Venzuela,

do you know what the oath actually is?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

So, tell me if congressional republicans are upholding the constitution today.
pSHdasD.jpg
If you are looking for me to defend the GOP you are in the wrong place....

I trust someone more who swears on the Constitution than someone who swears on a bible

Our laws are based on the Constitution, not some religious book
you almost got that right

the law is the constitution and that was based on Judean christian morals
Actually, it is the complete opposite

Our founders intentionally left god and religion out of our Constitution
again just partially true,,,they based it on christian values but purposely left god out of it so we could be inclusive to other religions ,,,except the one that goes against it
and the constitution is the law and all other laws shall not violate it
Not true at all

Our laws are not based on the Bible and do not follow it
Our Constitution is a superior document
again not completely true

I never said it was based on the bible but on christian values

why do you keep changing what I say???

you do read english dont you???

Which Christian values?

Free speech? Not in the Bible
Freedom of the press? Not in the Bible
Freedom of religion? Not in the Bible
Cruel and unusual punishment? Not in Bible

So she would not swear to represent her district and the good people of her state in a fair and lawful way?.....that's their problem I guess....maybe they should have voted for an honest person that has no problem swearing an oath.....
I'll swear in on the koran while standing on your holy book. How about that? All while peeing on the book of mormons.

Hey! I call that 'Thursday'. Get your own thing! :10:

Forum List

Back