Democrat = Thief

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

Buddy, you were probably the first case of a Mail Order Bride asking to be sent back.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

I think for a relationship a leftist whacko would be hard. But if you just want some tail leftists broads are easy.

I went to the all the #metoo rallies with a pussy hat and got all kinds of laid by just saying the right things.

Just have to be careful of all the trannies.

If I couldn't get rid of them afterward I just sent them a picture like this:

weinsteinclinton.jpg

I think for a relationship a leftist whacko would be hard. But if you just want some tail leftists broads are easy.

I went to the all the #metoo rallies with a pussy hat and got all kinds of laid by just saying the right things.

View attachment 428088
You look rather old and fat...

Dating service to get a woman, I guess meeting them with yer congenial character in public is not an option...
I do have a solution as to yer depression from Trump being the loser..
6ebbc6e29f09d4478882373c2001a36b.gif

View attachment 428088

That is not me darling.

That is Hillary the Hag:

HRC1.jpg

The LAST, very last quality of a person is their political stance. I could care less what the person believes politically. Politics simply in the end doesn't matter one iota. I've endured, not benefited at all from, but endured every president up to today.

View attachment 428088

That is not me darling.

That is Hillary the Hag:

View attachment 428089
Yeah sure...

C'mon, tell the truth, you inflate your Friday night dates, don't you? Because I can't believe any woman, whether registered Democrat or Republican would want to be around this amount of bile.

I actually know a woman who would date him... She is as nuts in her thinking and believe Trump is divine sent and Lucifer is now taking over the World...

I wonder would the Op like to me a 38 year old Serbian nutter who think she is God gift to men and will only have sex to make one child and will never want to be touched again?

Let look at what really happen, shall we?

The Obama/Biden administration gives away American jobs and technology to China and China flourishes. Biggest growing economy in the word. China is happy.

The Biden family gets a two billion dollar investment from the Chinese.

Trump is elected. Trump puts America's interest first. Forces fair trade deals and stops technology thievery. China is pissed.

China releases a virus and there is a worldwide pandemic.

The pandemic destroys the greatest economy the US ever had that was driven by Trump's lower taxes, less regulation and fair trade deals.

The election happens and the Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department uses the Pandemic to have massive mail in ballots. No ID verification in the Democrat controlled states.

Trump gets 10 million more votes than he got in 20116 but Biden wins just enough votes in the Democrat controlled areas of the swing states to carry the states. Republicans poll watchers are prevented from observing the Democrats counting the votes. Mail in ballots with only Biden on them magically appear from nowhere, like hidden under tables.

Eighteen states sue to have the Supreme Court to correct the injustice.

The Supreme Court says they don't know nutin about birthing no babies.

China is happy. They fucked America with the help of the Democrat Useful Idiots and all is good.

I am sure there are many Democratic women breathing a sign of relief.

Let look at what really happen, shall we?

The Obama/Biden administration gives away American jobs and technology to China and China flourishes. Biggest growing economy in the word. China is happy.

The Biden family gets a two billion dollar investment from the Chinese.

Trump is elected. Trump puts America's interest first. Forces fair trade deals and stops technology thievery. China is pissed.

China releases a virus and there is a worldwide pandemic.

The pandemic destroys the greatest economy the US ever had that was driven by Trump's lower taxes, less regulation and fair trade deals.

The election happens and the Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department uses the Pandemic to have massive mail in ballots. No ID verification in the Democrat controlled states.

Trump gets 10 million more votes than he got in 20116 but Biden wins just enough votes in the Democrat controlled areas of the swing states to carry the states. Republicans poll watchers are prevented from observing the Democrats counting the votes. Mail in ballots with only Biden on them magically appear from nowhere, like hidden under tables.

Eighteen states sue to have the Supreme Court to correct the injustice.

The Supreme Court says they don't know nutin about birthing no babies.

China is happy. They fucked America with the help of the Democrat Useful Idiots and all is good.
The president has no power to give away private corporation jobs.

Which is why you need a dating service. Hard to find an analog girl who’ll date a nut.
It's gonna be this way for a while.

The question going forward is how many of them wake up to the con.
With the presidents nut wheel spinning faster and faster I have to believe a few will get flung off. Those holding on tight though... they gone.

Sounds like a good policy, I have as little to do with democrook parasites as possible. I wouldn't even skull fuck one at this point.

WAAAAAAAA
WAAAAAAAAAAA
:206:

You are a pussy bitch.
Keep crying like a little bitch you loser.
Trump is a failed president, just like Bush. Trump and Bush 2 failed GOP presidents.

Forum List

Back