Democrat Version of "I Love America"

Flaming and name calling, always a sign of an intellectual. As this is modern America and there are few others to talk to I shall continue ...

Curious, what was the right choice?

-Not get into Europe for as long as possible and hope the Russians pulled it off?

-Race into Europe as quickly as possible to save white America's ancestors from the Russians? Lord, what if T-34's liberated Paris.

-Attack Russia also?

Everything I posted in the eminently simple evisceration of your attempted posts was linked and sourced.

Everything.

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Do you want me to paste a source here saying global warming is the greatest threat to mankind then another saying it isn't?

Anyways, life is frequently 50 shades of grey not Star Wars right or wrong.

What would you or your teachers of done?

-Not get into Europe for as long as possible and hope the Russians pulled it off?

-Race into Europe as quickly as possible to save white America's ancestors from the Russians? Lord, what if T-34's liberated Paris.

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

All are defendable positions.

Let's review:

1. No one expected Germany to defeat Russia

2. Stalin ordered FDR to invade via Normandy, rather than the correct place, Italy

3. FDR ceded fully half of Europe to his pal Stalin

4. Stalin had a spy living....LIVING....in FDR's White House.

5. When told about Stalin's spies in his administration....FDR promoted them!!!!

Oh...and 6. FDR sent supplies that American forces needed, to Russia.

You are a total moron for several reasons....probably mainly because you don't read books.

Hence....without moi...you will remain so.

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

I never mentioned any 'teachers.' As you've found....I'm an expert in the subject.

I spoke of facts....these:

2. Stalin ordered FDR to invade via Normandy, rather than the correct place, Italy

5. When told about Stalin's spies in his administration....FDR promoted them!!!!

And, you are unable to deny any of them.

Got it. Since you did not say otherwise, you agree entirely with FDR entering us in the war and his disposition of forces against Japan and Germandy but you think we should have fought through Northern Italy instead of landing at Normandy.

The desire to avoid the uncertainty of the Normandy landings I understand.

Man, we were having a rough go making good ground in central Italy though. If Normandy was not an available option I wonder if I would have triend another flanking landing or just abandoned it for Southern France. The Balkins I would have avoided I'm pretty sure. I never tried that in any war games.

IF my main goal was to deny Europen territory to the Russians I may have tried a landing in Greece. Supply lines would have sucked worse. Gallipoli would have been on my mind though as would my lack of absolute certainty Hitler wasn't gonna get the A bomb.

In games I've done pretty obtuse stuff landing all over northerstern europe to draw the NAZI's into battle. Their armies moved slowly by 44 thanks to loss of the air. In real life ppl get upset about the poor disposition of forces south of the Hurtgen that allowed the Buldge so I don't think I could have sacrificed the 17th Airborne in Denmark or something just to bomb panzers and land at Antwerp.

They love America.....sure they do.

But.....just to be sure, let's check:

"Democrats’ campaign to delegitimize the Supreme Court is an attempt to intimidate the Justices"

Democrats' campaign to delegitimize the Supreme Court is an attempt to intimidate the Justices

"Abolish the electoral college? Dream on, Democrats."

Abolish the electoral college? Dream on, Democrats.

"The Senate is undemocratic and it matters"

The Senate is undemocratic and it matters

"Ginsburg: “I Would Not Look to the U.S. Constitution”

Ginsburg: “I Would Not Look to the U.S. Constitution” | National Review

And....where it started....

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Roosevelt made the right choice there. I think you are misunderstanding the larger threat to the future of humanity in WWII or you are misrepresenting it because you are a cheerleader for one train of political thought. Consider when the Germans invaded Russia the NAZI's were sooo bad somehow partisans rose up to fight against them not help them fight the monster Stalin.

Overly simplistic but it makes a point.

Heck, most of the countries in your high school history books ceased to exist or were ruled by madmen. The world had problems.

1. "Roosevelt made the right choice there."

As usual...you couldn't be more wrong.
You could try to be, but you wouldn't be successful.

2."I think you are misunderstanding the larger threat to the future of humanity in WWII..."
First of all, you must never use those first two words again....clearly, you don't.

Now...your lesson in history:
No, Germany would not have conquered the USSR.

Hitler knew that....and so must have Roosevelt.

Here are the facts:
.. when Operation Barbarossa started on June 22, 1941, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

Stalin, in fact, had been supplying resources to Hitler.

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.
He didn't.

So....once one recognizes that Stalin was going to be the winner.....
....why did FDR send him supplies that the Allies could have used?

The schools hide the truth to shield FDR from richly deserved contumely.

Same reason so many universities eschew teaching the French Revolution....students might recognize that it gave birth to every totalitarian revolution in modern times.

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."

So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

FDR had a bromance with Stalin, and embraced the cultural Marxism we labor under today.

3. "Consider when the Germans invaded Russia the NAZI's were sooo bad somehow partisans rose up to fight against them not help them fight the monster Stalin."

Gads, you're a dunce .....the very opposite is the case.

And....mull this over: who knows more about the evil than those living under same.

1. When the Allies succumbed to Stalin's demands at Yalta, that all those refugees, from generals of armies to intellectuals, Cossacks, kulaks, teachers, peasants, and workers, be repatriated to Stalin!

2. The 850,000 strong army of Gen. Andrei Andreyevich Vlasov, having gone to the other side, Germany, "to save their country from Stalin" and having later surrendered to US forces, "formed the core of those forcebly repatritated between 1944 and 1947." "Operation Keelhaul; The Story of Forced Repatriation from 1944 to the Present. by Julius Epstein p.27, 53.
a. Gen. Deniken, former commanding general of the White Russian armies which were supported by the USA in 1917-1920, explained that none of these men served in the Nazi army out of love for Germany..."they hated the Germans" he wrote....rather, they knew what awaited them in the 'Soviet paradise.'
3. How badly did these individuals not want to go to Stalin's USSR? From the NYTimes, January 20, 1946: "Ten renegade Russian soldiers, in a frenzy of terror over their impending repatriation to the homeland, committed suicide today during a riot in the Dachau prison camp...."
a. And, in the Times, March 5, 1946: " - Many thousands of persons hostile to the present regime in the Soviet Union are being forcibly sent there....the Catholic Church constantly received appeals from 'displaced persons' terrified of being sent back to territory now controlled by Russia."
4. Ask yourself this: why was it that the USSR, of all the Allies, had provided the enemy with thousands of recruits? Nearly one million Russian and other anti-Soviet men joined the enemy of their Soviet Army. "The Secret Betrayal" by Nikolai Tolstoy, p. 19-20.

Why have you never read a book????

Ask nicely, and I'll provide a curriculum that will let you appear less of an idiot.

Hindsight is 20/20. I donot totally disagree with your opinion that the Red Army may have won the war by themselves. Letting iur enemies beat themselves into the ground was a strategy but man. What did Russia pull off at Kursk? A loss of 5 men for every German?

Also consider a Europe with the Red Army crossing the Rhine and taking Sicily. If we let that happen Roosevelt would be in trouble for giving Europe to the Communists!

It's not my opinion, you dunce.

I provided links and sources.

"Also consider a Europe with the Red Army crossing the Rhine and taking Sicily. If we let that happen Roosevelt would be in trouble for giving Europe to the Communists!"

What a moron.
FDR's agenda was to give half of Europe to his bro.

He did give half of Europe to the Communists!!!!!!!!

1. FDR let Stalin determine the attack on Europe at the western most part...Normandy. The army, and Eisenhower, knew that straight up through Italy, already conquered, was best.
But FDR and Stalin wanted Eastern Europe left to the Red Army's occupation.

2. Evidence can be seen in a document which Hopkins took with him to the Quebec conference in August, 1943, entitled "Russia's Position," quoted as follows in Robert Sherwood's book, "Roosevelt and Hopkins: An Intimate History,":
"Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."

You really should take my offer to suggest a series of books, so you don't remain an imbecile.
these craphats don't read.

"Democrats’ campaign to delegitimize the Supreme Court is an attempt to intimidate the Justices"

Democrats' campaign to delegitimize the Supreme Court is an attempt to intimidate the Justices

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

How Trump and his supporters want American soldiers to march.

"...Trump and his supporters want American soldiers to march."

Watch this:

Rule #1Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Your post......link or lie?

See what I did there.....I made you useful.

Funny how the only people in the whole world who agree with you nut jobs is the GOP b*******propaganda machine...

Everything I posted in the eminently simple evisceration of your attempted posts was linked and sourced.

Everything.

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Do you want me to paste a source here saying global warming is the greatest threat to mankind then another saying it isn't?

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

Let's review:

You are a total moron for several reasons....probably mainly because you don't read books.

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

I never mentioned any 'teachers.' As you've found....I'm an expert in the subject.

Got it. Since you did not say otherwise, you agree entirely with FDR entering us in the war and his disposition of forces against Japan and Germandy but you think we should have fought through Northern Italy instead of landing at Normandy.

Man, we were having a rough go making good ground in central Italy though. If Normandy was not an available option I wonder if I would have triend another flanking landing or just abandoned it for Southern France. The Balkins I would have avoided I'm pretty sure. I never tried that in any war games.

IF my main goal was to deny Europen territory to the Russians I may have tried a landing in Greece. Supply lines would have sucked worse. Gallipoli would have been on my mind though as would my lack of absolute certainty Hitler wasn't gonna get the A bomb.

In games I've done pretty obtuse stuff landing all over northerstern europe to draw the NAZI's into battle. Their armies moved slowly by 44 thanks to loss of the air. In real life ppl get upset about the poor disposition of forces south of the Hurtgen that allowed the Buldge so I don't think I could have sacrificed the 17th Airborne in Denmark or something just to bomb panzers and land at Antwerp.

Let's review: all of your verbiage is designed to hide the fact that you can find no way to deny what I have taught you.
This:

My overall view:

Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'

Baldwin writes that the United States put itself "in the role-at times a disgraceful role-of fearful suppliant and propitiating ally, anxious at nearly any cost to keep Russia fighting. In retrospect, how stupid!"

FDR's insane love affair with Joseph Stalin was summarized by George Kennan
George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s? After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat

difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason

we hadn’t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had

anyone with the proper personality and the proper qualities of sympathy and imagina-

tion to deal with him, that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged. For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs stature

http://www.mmisi.org/ma/30_02/nisbet.pdf

"...Trump and his supporters want American soldiers to march."

Watch this:

Rule #1Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Your post......link or lie?

See what I did there.....I made you useful.

Funny how the only people in the whole world who agree with you nut jobs is the GOP b*******propaganda machine...

Soooo....you were unable provide any link to your slander?

It was simply a lie?

I win again, huh?

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

Let's review:

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

Let's review: all of your verbiage is designed to hide the fact that you can find no way to deny what I have taught you.
This:

My overall view:

Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'

Baldwin writes that the United States put itself "in the role-at times a disgraceful role-of fearful suppliant and propitiating ally, anxious at nearly any cost to keep Russia fighting. In retrospect, how stupid!"

George Kennan’s view of Roosevelt’s performance during the war is considerably harsher than Harriman’s? After commenting bitterly on the “inexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,” Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat

difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason

we hadn’t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had

anyone with the proper personality and the proper qualities of sympathy and imagina-

tion to deal with him, that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russia’s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged. For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs stature

So, you think we should have stayed out of the war in Europe?

Let's review:

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

This:

My overall view:

Look how easily I have reduced you to lying.....a regular phenomenon when I aim my posts at Liberals.

Can you find any such quote from me?

Then, the lie must be your attempt to save face.

Let's review:

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

This:

My overall view:

1. What could, should have happened?
When the (anticipated) event that Hitler would attack Stalin's Russia, as they did June 21st, 1941, America should have done nothing...no more than relaxing restrictions on exports to the Russians...but at the same time securing a quid pro quo for further assistance! Lend-Lease should not have been the automatic and unlimited buffet that it turned into!

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile, leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war." These were the words of Loy Henderson, Soviet and Eastern European affairs expert and Foreign Service officer, as quoted by Martin Weil in "A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 106.

2. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, William Bullitt (Franklin D. Roosevelt appointed Bullitt the first US ambassador to the Soviet Union, a post that he filled from 1933 to 1936.) warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalinthat formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.'

He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies.
"For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

3. Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'

Ready to thank me for the education I provide????

-Attack Russia also?

-Stayed out of the war?

This:

My overall view:

When the (anticipated) event that Hitler would attack Stalin's Russia, as they did June 21st, 1941, America should have done nothing...no more than relaxing restrictions on exports to the Russians...but at the same time securing a quid pro quo for further assistance! Lend-Lease should not have been the automatic and unlimited buffet that it turned into!

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile, leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war." These were the words of Loy Henderson, Soviet and Eastern European affairs expert and Foreign Service officer, as quoted by Martin Weil in "A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 106.

2. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, William Bullitt (Franklin D. Roosevelt appointed Bullitt the first US ambassador to the Soviet Union, a post that he filled from 1933 to 1936.) warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalinthat formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.'

He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies.
"For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

3. Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'

Young lady. It is entirely ok for you to say what you would have done. I don't know if the boisterous angry fellows on here or even criticism from me have/has made you timid.

Let's take small steps here. No hiding behind quotes and party talking points.

Hiter declares war on the U.S. you are President, what do you do?

This:

My overall view:

Young lady. It is entirely ok for you to say what you would have done. I don't know if the boisterous angry fellows on here or even criticism from me have/has made you timid.

1. "No hiding behind quotes '
Hiding behind??????

It's called education, you imbecile.

2. "So, you think we should have stayed out of the war in Europe?"

Where's the apology for this lie, low-life?????

This:

My overall view:

Hiding behind??????

You never answered and notice it was a question.

I'm sorry for asking you a question your masters have not provided you an answer for?

If I would have known free thought would risk removal of your typing fingers by Rush or Ann or Vlad or Adolf or whoever I would not have asked.

Let me know if you ever can hust say how you would have conducted the war. I know having an opinion makes you open to criticism but here, thats ok.

This:

My overall view:

Hiding behind??????

I'm sorry for asking you a question your masters have not provided you an answer for?

If I would have known free thought would risk removal of your typing fingers by Rush or Ann or Vlad or Adolf or whoever I would not have asked.

Let me know if you ever can hust say how you would have conducted the war. I know having an opinion makes you open to criticism but here, thats ok.

Here......the answer for the second time, you dunce.

BTW, stupid....FDR was just fine with Hitler's take-over in Europe.

At the Munich conference where Europe sold out Czechoslovakia, even though France had a treaty to go to war to preserve Czechoslovakia…..Chamberlain was about to appease Hitler….and FDR sent this message to Chamberlain:

"MUNICH MESSAGE FROM U.S. BARED; Roosevelt Sent Encouraging 'Good Man' to Chamberlain Day Before Conference"
MUNICH MESSAGE FROM U.S. BARED; Roosevelt Sent Encouraging 'Good Man' to Chamberlain Day Before Conference

I'm not showing off how much I know....

....just rubbing your face in how little you know.

Good morning,

france.jpg

Hiding behind??????

At the Munich conference where Europe sold out Czechoslovakia, even though France had a treaty to go to war to preserve Czechoslovakia…..Chamberlain was about to appease Hitler….and FDR sent this message to Chamberlain:

"MUNICH MESSAGE FROM U.S. BARED; Roosevelt Sent Encouraging 'Good Man' to Chamberlain Day Before Conference"
MUNICH MESSAGE FROM U.S. BARED; Roosevelt Sent Encouraging 'Good Man' to Chamberlain Day Before Conference

This is like a word game lol.

Does you typing or pasting in: "1. What could, should have happened?

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile, leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war." These were the words of Loy Henderson, Soviet and Eastern European affairs expert and Foreign Service officer, as quoted by Martin Weil in "A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 106."

mean you don't think we should have declared war on the Germans in 1941?

Please, answer in your words. Say it, be brave. You are an equal person. You are an adult. Say what you think, no more hiding under a veil.

Hiding behind??????

"Finally, should the Soviet regime fall,...we should refuse to recognize a Communist government-in-exile, leaving the path clear for establishment for a non-Communist government in Russia after the war." These were the words of Loy Henderson, Soviet and Eastern European affairs expert and Foreign Service officer, as quoted by Martin Weil in "A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 106."

Please, answer in your words. Say it, be brave. You are an equal person. You are an adult. Say what you think, no more hiding under a veil.

Get lost until you can show the proper respect for education.

Hiding behind??????

Who said anything about education? I asked you for your opinion.

FWIW, I'm not into group think either. Be it questioning the liberal institutions or the conservative think tanks, our jobs as adults is to read theories on global warming or about natural climate change and combine the conflicting science from educated people into opinions. Our trophy wife hunter in chief apparently does it during this fast 15 minute meetings where he tells ppl to make their case and then he decides.

Heck, in a way I asked if I understood what you typed. If you are embarrassed to clarify, I'll help you.

Here is an "embarrassing" opinion of mine that isn't politically correct. If I were President in 1866, 1876 or 1886, I'm not sure what the heck I could have done to help the Native Americans out. Finishing up the conquest of the continent was obviously the "right" strategic move but man, I'm not comfortable with the situation. Hopefully I could have talked some Natives into forming Salt Lake City II someplace like the Mormons did. Even that didn't go entirely well.

So yeah, sometimes ppl are going to say, "Great, you criticized this, that or them. Given your education and even a bit of hindsight, what would you have done?"

So, in 1941, you would or would not have declared war on Germany?

Hiding behind??????

Who said anything about education? I asked you for your opinion.

FWIW, I'm not into group think either. Be it questioning the liberal institutions or the conservative think tanks, our jobs as adults is to read theories on global warming or about natural climate change and combine the conflicting science from educated people into opinions. Our trophy wife hunter in chief apparently does it during this fast 15 minute meetings where he tells ppl to make their case and then he decides.

Heck, in a way I asked if I understood what you typed. If you are embarrassed to clarify, I'll help you.

Here is an "embarrassing" opinion of mine that isn't politically correct. If I were President in 1866, 1876 or 1886, I'm not sure what the heck I could have done to help the Native Americans out. Finishing up the conquest of the continent was obviously the "right" strategic move but man, I'm not comfortable with the situation. Hopefully I could have talked some Natives into forming Salt Lake City II someplace like the Mormons did. Even that didn't go entirely well.

So yeah, sometimes ppl are going to say, "Great, you criticized this, that or them. Given your education and even a bit of hindsight, what would you have done?"

So, in 1941, you would or would not have declared war on Germany?

Everything I post is my opinion, dunce.

Posts are carefully constructed to support same, using the testimony of experts.

You, on the other hand, lie.

Forum List

Back