Democratic Interns respond to Ryan's selfie with interns

Maybe a little 'Leave it to Beaver" music in the background as Donnie days,
"Let's make America Great (white) again!"

Do the interns come just from Ryan's district, or nationwide? Because if they only come from his district, then it's 91% white, and if the interns are interested in republican politics, then that makes the white % of the intern pool even higher, right?
The picture they responded with was full of black people. Blacks are like 13% of the population. Even their picture is unbalanced, but it doesn't matter because they weren't white.

To be fair the picture was of a rep who's population breakdown in her district is around 40% black, but from what I recall her district is about 30% white, and only 13% of her interns are white? WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE????
And you did it again?

You think one congresswoman

has *this* many interns??

The.demkcrats are for a bloated beauracracy....its the only wa uh they cre A Texas jobs
Govt jobs

Geraldo is far from bright, in my opinion

hope you don't gag...
rs_293x473-130721121536-293.Geraldo.jl.072113.jpg

LaDexte post: 14804362 said:
What is Janesville Wisconsin famous for??

'Geraldo' special: Hate in the Heartland

What is truly hilarious about that episode of Geraldo in Ryan's hometown is that Geraldo calls the America First Committee "skinheads," but all of them HAVE HAIR, including the one Geraldo punches in the face.

Hey Geraldo, Skinheads SHAVE THEIR HEADS, dumbass!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

How stupid of Ryan to take a photo of all white interns. I guess the GOP has totally given up on gaining more of the non-white vote. VERY COOL!
Huffington post staff. Liberals news source.View attachment 82410

another mindless rightwingnut hack chimes in with yet another mindless meme.

:cuckoo:
No he kicked your ass....using the same bullshit you use

I mean the op is a mindless post...you are just a hypocrite

Do the interns come just from Ryan's district, or nationwide? Because if they only come from his district, then it's 91% white, and if the interns are interested in republican politics, then that makes the white % of the intern pool even higher, right?
The picture they responded with was full of black people. Blacks are like 13% of the population. Even their picture is unbalanced, but it doesn't matter because they weren't white.

To be fair the picture was of a rep who's population breakdown in her district is around 40% black, but from what I recall her district is about 30% white, and only 13% of her interns are white? WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE????
And you did it again?

You think one congresswoman

has *this* many interns??

So someone if I have now read correctly, is comparing his presidential campaign interns to dem legislative interns?
What??

With each post, you make less sense.

Those aren't Ryan's " presidential campaign interns."

Those are capital hill interns from an array of congresscritters taken a few days ago.

THINK!

marty became unhinged after the Court upheld marriage equality and hasn't been the same since. it's like something broke in his head

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

How stupid of Ryan to take a photo of all white interns. I guess the GOP has totally given up on gaining more of the non-white vote. VERY COOL!
Huffington post staff. Liberals news source.View attachment 82410

another mindless rightwingnut hack chimes in with yet another mindless meme.

:cuckoo:
No he kicked your ass....using the same bullshit you use

I mean the op is a mindless post...you are just a hypocrite
She is to ignorant to realize anything they accuse us of. They've done the same, just worse.

Its always about race with racists. Its sad and pathetic

pointing out racism and bigotry is not racist. that seems to confuse you hacks.

I can understand why a white, who has racist tendencies, cannot see anything wrong with a picture of dozens of interns, who coincidently are all white. You know, sort of like how white people had no problem with Leave it to Beaver in the 50s having a 100% white cast.

"I JUST DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM?"

I can understand why a white, who has racist tendencies, cannot see anything wrong with a picture of dozens of interns, who coincidently are all white. You know, sort of like how white people had no problem with Leave it to Beaver in the 50s having a 100% white cast.

well, that's also the way they still want to see things. and that's really what they mean by "make America great again". they mean "make America white again".

well, that's also the way they still want to see things. and that's really what they mean by "make America great again". they mean "make America white again".

EXACTLY!

Trump has never gotten specific on race. You people just make that shit up. Its fucking pathetic. Just like the righties and their incessant bullshit attacks of CLinton. Like benghazzi.
There are ALOT of REAL issues with these candidates. Attack legitimately. I swear to gawd, there is no difference between ANY of you.

I can understand why a white, who has racist tendencies,

Was "Fat Albert" racist?

Was the "Jackson 5" racist?

Casting whites as racist before a white commits an act of racism is typical of the RACIAL BIGOTRY of Democrats.

EXACTLY!

Racists only see color.........mic dropped

Cruz took a picture on the spot. Huffington looks like they only hire white women. Where is your outrage, or do you want to admit you are a hypothetical prick?
Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

EXACTLY!

Racists only see color.........mic dropped

and that's how racists try to get people not to talk about the fact that they're racists.

loser.

now....mic dropped

If you take a pic with a white person, and your white, you are racist LMAO

Were you wearing a tinfoil hat when you wrote that?

Forum List

Back