Democratic Party is very smart

Cutting federal aid to the states so they cut aid to the colleges. What planets do you people live on?www.pbs.org
Most Americans don't realize state funding for higher ed fell by billions
Feb 26, 2019 — States collectively cut spending to colleges and universities by 16 percent in real terms between 2008 and 2017, the CPBB says
Prove it, douchebag.

Watch PC lie about this too

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'NOLIE YYLER COHEN No Lie with Brian Tyler Co... @NoLieWithBTC One of these people talked nonstop about infrastructure for 4 years. The other person just passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in his first year in office.'

rump talked about a magic healthcare plan that was always "2 weeks away" the entire 4 years too. The only kind of people who see him as a leader are the kind of people who admire his authoritarianism, usually cause they have authoritarian tendencies and attitudes themselves.

There avg IQ is in the 60s

Accurate testing proves all humans have about the same intelligence and there is no racial difference.
There really could not be, since all races came out of Africa less than 100,000 years ago, and there is no time for evolution in such a short period.

So why do Blacks do worse on IQ tests?
When I was in a white suburban elementary school, we got classes in how to take standardized tests and do well, even if we did not know the answer.
The tips were things like to not delay on a hard question.
Just skip hard ones, marks them, and get back to them later.
When you do go back, eliminate, any weird answers, and flip a coin on the 2 left.
Odds are that will give you at least a 75% correct chance on those hard questions.

When I was a kid on field trips, I would sometimes see Black field trips.
And instead of the teachers trying to teach them, they were constantly threatening them, hitting them with sticks, etc.
They taught them nothing.
I was driving with some Black co-workers once, and handed one a map.
He did not know how to use it.
He was never even taught how to read a map, how most cities do their house numbering from 0 in the middle, that the top of the map was north, etc.
I had to explain it all to him, what I was repeatedly taught since 1st grade.
But he picked it up in seconds, even though people learn more easily when under 12 years old.
So he was not dumb.

Obama had nothing to do with states cutting their spending on colleges.

Most college funding is federal for land grant universities, Pell Grants, student loans, etc.
I think Obama likely did cut college funding, but he likely had little choice, due to the Bush recession.

Most college funding is federal for land grant universities, Pell Grants, student loans, etc.
I think Obama likely did cut college funding, but he likely had little choice, due to the Bush recession.
You mean the Obama energy-stifling-generated economic disaster. We were out of recession before Obama took office.
Obama’s energy policy caused prolonged economic hardship.

But it’s not a problem presenting one when cashing a government welfare check.

The only people who get welfare are Aid to Dependent Children, or the disabled.
And when depositing checks, they do not need ID.
In fact, I think most states auto-deposit?

You mean the Obama energy-stifling-generated economic disaster. We were out of recession before Obama took office.
Obama’s energy policy caused prolonged economic hardship.

Interesting point because it depends on how one measures a recession or not?
If we use unemployment, then Obama was handed a disaster and did well.

recessions%20figure%20111620.jpg

Getting an ID has nothing to do with intelligence.
They simply cost about $40 or more, and if a person is not driving, it is not worth it just so you can vote.
Total bullshit.

Interesting point because it depends on how one measures a recession or not?
If we use unemployment, then Obama was handed a disaster and did well.

recessions%20figure%20111620.jpg
Obama energy policy was disastrous for the economy. Employment and the economy only improved after fracking dropped the price of energy. Obama opposed fracking but couldn’t prevent it because the leases were preexisting.
The economy improved in spite of Obama.

GOP policy under Reagan and since is cutting taxes on the rich and programs to help everyone else lol. Do you really need to hear about it. How do you think they keep cutting taxes lol? Ronald Reagan got his start making California public universities tuition go up like crazy. That's what they were protesting about before the Vietnam war and during.

You Democrats lie about everything.

Liberal Myth: The Eighties were a decade of greed that benefited only the wealthy and overlooked the middle class.

Reality: Reagan inherited a dangerously weakened economy. High tax rates had severely limited jobs and investment and brought in less than expected government revenue. President Reagan reversed the process by cutting personal tax rates and government regulations, stabilizing the economy and encouraging entrepreneurs.

Following the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981, unemployment in the succeeding years fell an estimated 45 percent. During the Eighties, the consumer price index rose only 17 percent, private domestic investment grew 77 percent, and economic growth averaged 4.6 percent annually.

The real income of every stratum of Americans increased, and total tax collections rose from $500 billion in 1980 to $1 trillion in 1990 (in constant dollars). At the same time, Reagan deregulated oil prices, making energy cheaper, and launched U.S.–Canadian free trade, setting the stage for NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement). Perhaps most important of all, he created IRAs (individual retirement accounts) and 401(k) programs, giving birth to what has been called “the investor class.” New industries arose in computing, software, communications, and the Internet that streamlined and transformed the American economy.
Read more at: Dismantling Liberal Myths: A Refresher Course on Ronald Reagan | National Review

BTW......today is the anniversary of Reagan's 525 to 13 electoral vote victory over Democrat Mondale, who promised to "tax their asses off."

Actually, the only problem in the United States is Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies missinforming the GOP base with such incredible hate and conspiracy theories. Try reality and journalism please. Outside your tiny bubble of propaganda the entire world thinks you are crazy. Rupert Murdoch is an international pariah and well-known destructive scumbag who will say anything to cause controversy and misinformation addiction. And the internet swine are worse. Poor America. State media my ass, Fox is the GOP station, the rest try to be journalists but I admit MSNBC and CNN are also not news anymore, just hateful debate if you're lucky. On Fox, pure hateful garbage and missinformation.Our American Media no longer has foreign offices and reporters. An outrage. We should have a BBC. Actually PBS is good of course you think they're communist lol.

So, all of these are Murdoch, you liar????

The Real Student Loan Crisis Is The One Obama Created ...

https://www.investors.com › politics › editorials › obama-created-student-loan-crisis-with-1-trillion-in-loans
In 2010, Obama eliminated the federal guaranteed loan program, which let private lenders offer student loans at low interest rates. Now, the Department of Education is the only place to go for ...

Did the Obama administration commit 'the biggest ...

https://finance.yahoo.com › news › obama-administration-student-loans-experts-113140861.html
The WSJ op-ed also highlighted the rising number of severely delinquent student loans since then and blamed the Obama administration for expanding plans in 2012 for new borrowers "to reduce ...

President Obama's horrible, terrible legacy on student loans

https://thehill.com › blogs › congress-blog › education › 279512-president-obamas-horrible-terrible-legacy-on-student-loans
President Obama's horrible, terrible legacy on student loans. When he announced his candidacy in 2007, Barack Obama looked like he could be the one to finally stand up to the student lending ...

Watch PC lie about this too

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'NOLIE YYLER COHEN No Lie with Brian Tyler Co... @NoLieWithBTC One of these people talked nonstop about infrastructure for 4 years. The other person just passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in his first year in office.''NOLIE YYLER COHEN No Lie with Brian Tyler Co... @NoLieWithBTC One of these people talked nonstop about infrastructure for 4 years. The other person just passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in his first year in office.'

rump talked about a magic healthcare plan that was always "2 weeks away" the entire 4 years too. The only kind of people who see him as a leader are the kind of people who admire his authoritarianism, usually cause they have authoritarian tendencies and attitudes themselves.

I never lie......but the guy you voted for.....

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"
  • Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.
Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.
  • There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”
  • Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."
  • Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."
  • He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."
  • Every single word, every one of those claims is false.
He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:

"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
Another quote from PresidentTrump's Charlottesville press conference:
“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”
Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over:

Mark Simone

Kinda makes you the liar, huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back