Democratic Party is very smart

Watch PC lie about this too

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'NOLIE YYLER COHEN No Lie with Brian Tyler Co... @NoLieWithBTC One of these people talked nonstop about infrastructure for 4 years. The other person just passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in his first year in office.''NOLIE YYLER COHEN No Lie with Brian Tyler Co... @NoLieWithBTC One of these people talked nonstop about infrastructure for 4 years. The other person just passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in his first year in office.'

rump talked about a magic healthcare plan that was always "2 weeks away" the entire 4 years too. The only kind of people who see him as a leader are the kind of people who admire his authoritarianism, usually cause they have authoritarian tendencies and attitudes themselves.
That's a lie, of course.

Watch this bri

Watch repubs with hard hats &shovels​

show up at ground breaking for all that's going to take place that they voted against
Why shouldn't they show up if that's their job, you fucking moron.

Apparently you believe Republicans exist only to be looted and not to enjoy anything the money stolen from them is used for.

Typical thief.

Mainly In Republican States it goes on and on... The rich are taxed at 28% just like everyone else on average if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know.
Half of all Americans pay no income tax at all, moron.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
shows what u know

the Republicans are the ones who voted to free theslaves

Mosst dims said NO

the Republicans are the ones who voted to give them the vote

Most dimss said NO

In fact, I believe 100% of the dimss in Congress at that time said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that last one

learn some history when u get a chance

don't want to go to history?

How about nowadays what the dims are doing?

they obsess about race... to them, a person is first and foremost his or her color..

the left is sick to the core, racist and killer of innocent children in the womb

the dims act like morons... Oh, wait, it is not an act. They really do forsake knowledge and history.. ya kinda have to... to believe in their sick .. the word Agenda does not do it justice.. an agenda implies there are lucid people at work..

Why shouldn't they show up if that's their job, you fucking moron.

Apparently you believe Republicans exist only to be looted and not to enjoy anything the money stolen from them is used for.

Typical thief.
BRI you having a bad day?

If you had a bad day!​

r/PoliticalHumor - If you had a bad day!

Yes I know you can only talk about our only progressive tax. That's the brainwash doh. The amount paid into it is a lot smaller than it used to be, payroll taxes are just as much now and guess who pays them. But state and local taxes are the ones that really hit regular people, twice as much as the rich on average.

the dims act like morons... Oh, wait, it is not an act. They really do forsake knowledge and history.. ya kinda have to... to believe in their sick .. the word Agenda does not do it justice.. an agenda implies there are lucid people at work..
Brainwashed functional morons of the right can only talk about federal income taxes, our only progressive tax lol. If you count all taxes including state and local, everyone is paying about 28%, a huge giveaway to the rich and a giant screw job for everyone else. No money to invest in infrastructure of all kinds. Like the last 40 years of reaganism. Why everything is falling apart ding bats...

shows what u know

Mosst dims said NO

Most dimss said NO

In fact, I believe 100% of the dimss in Congress at that time said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that last one

they obsess about race... to them, a person is first and foremost his or her color..

the left is sick to the core, racist and killer of innocent children in the womb
Now now the southern conservative racists are all in the Republican party. Since about 1984. Wake up and smell the coffee lol. The Democrats are the liberals now as opposed to the Republicans during the civil war. After that not so much, both parties had conservatives and liberals...

shows what u know

Mosst dims said NO

Most dimss said NO

If you point out any current politicians who voted to retain slavery, or to stop black folks from voting, I promise not to vote for them. I'm not sure what I can do about the ones who have been dead for 100 years or more. Feel better now?

If you point out any current politicians who voted to retain slavery, or to stop black folks from voting, I promise not to vote for them. I'm not sure what I can do about the ones who have been dead for 100 years or more. Feel better now?
How can we "retain" something we haven't had for 170 years?

Now now the southern conservative racists are all in the Republican party. Since about 1984. Wake up and smell the coffee lol. The Democrats are the liberals now as opposed to the Republicans during the civil war. After that not so much, both parties had conservatives and liberals.
Democrats are all Stalinists, not liberals.

You're losing whatever sense you might have had. What republican admin was in power between 2008 and 2017? That was Obama, moron. STFU.
ThereWas The little matter of the corrupt 2008 GOP world depression, brainwashed functional moron. They've been cutting aid to colleges for 40 years. 60 years if you count reagan in California when he was governor.

Forum List

Back