Democrats about to chose a Muslim as chairman of their party

So what? Republicans chose an orange racist to be President.
And America voted for Trump in a landslide.

Not even close Goober.

Donald J. Trump..............61,898,584 / 46.58%
Hillary Clinton ................. 63,551,979 / 47.82%

That's over 1.6 million votes, Goob.

What's that Goob? How many people does that mean?

Whelp --- it's more than the entire population --- voter or not, every man woman and child --- in TEN of our states. And about to be eleven as the count continues.

Ah I love the smell of self-delusion in the evening.

Trump turned around blue states like Michigan and Pennsylvania that hadn't voted red in 30 years.

Once the Michigan count is finished, he will have gotten over 320 to Hillary's 232.

Blow out. Electoral landslide.

You lost, stop whining and get over it.

Once again --- not what you posted, Do-over Dippy.

Wanna see it yet again?

America voted for Trump in a landslide.

Still on the record and still just as wrong.

Actually, the more the vote is counted ---- the wronger it gets. And there you are, still diggin'.

:dig:

Hey the poster made a blatantly stupid and provably false claim, so I spanked him on it.
You want some too?

I am a singular btw. If you're seeing "you guys" it just might be time to see an opthalmologist.
Your candidate lost. Get over it.
No reason for the hater dupes to lose touch with reality. Oh right- that happened a long time ago.
You and every other Democrat voting moron are the dupes. You believed the lying media's polls, you still suck on Bernie the sell-out's dick...you imbeciles have no room to call anyone out on being duped.

Lmao! I can't even believe you herpa derps can even pretend to take yourselves and your masters seriously anymore!

The Left=All Fail
Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, dupe of the greedy idiot megarich GOP....you have to believe lies to be a dupe...
Shouldn't you be in the AW parking lot racking up the leaves?
The 100% 'tell' is someone who constantly puts up posts about how much they HATE the wealthy.
You just KNOW what's in their fridge! HAAA HAAAAA
I hate the lying cheating greedy idiot GOP rich, stupid. Your brainwashers. GOP: "I know, a giant tax cut for the rich!". That's raking lol. AW? Just not up on the hick autistic lingo....

Hey the poster made a blatantly stupid and provably false claim, so I spanked him on it.
You want some too?

I am a singular btw. If you're seeing "you guys" it just might be time to see an opthalmologist.

Actually my candidate wasn't running. But the fact remains, he got the numbers completely wrong in a feeble attempt to rewrite history, and he was not allowed to get away with it, and there's fuck-all that either of you can do about that.
Hillary was your candidate. You voted for her and we all know it.
If Hillary would have won, Pogo would have made pilgrimage to Mecca.

What the fuck for? I'm not a "follower" of anything, incomprehensible as that concept must be to your ilk.

If Hillary had won, I'd still be right here calling out bullshit. Same as always. I have no doubt you'd *wish* I were seven thousand miles away in some miserable desert but ----- dream on. The fact remains: post bullshit, and you WILL get called on it.

Don't like it? Then don't lie in the first place. Ain't rocket surgery.

Oh now you're trying to act like you never said you'd like to fast on Ramdan. We know what you are.

Not even close Goober.

Whelp --- it's more than the entire population --- voter or not, every man woman and child --- in TEN of our states. And about to be eleven as the count continues.

Trump turned around blue states like Michigan and Pennsylvania that hadn't voted red in 30 years.

Once the Michigan count is finished, he will have gotten over 320 to Hillary's 232.

Wanna see it yet again?

Actually, the more the vote is counted ---- the wronger it gets. And there you are, still diggin'.

Again, the object of the game is to win a majority of electoral votes. And Trump demolished Hillary, and won the election. Hillary couldn't even hold on to states that had voted Democrat for the last years. So to recap, you lost the presidency, both houses, the Supreme Court, governorships, and state legislators, but hey, you won a lot of votes in NY and CA. Whoop Dee do! Tell you what, make a plack for yourself and hang it on top of your toilet. Ha ha ha.

Not even close Goober.

Wanna see it yet again?

Again, the object of the game is to win a majority of electoral votes. And Trump demolished Hillary, and won the election. Hillary couldn't even hold on to states that had voted Democrat for the last years. So to recap, you lost the presidency, both houses, the Supreme Court, governorships, and state legislators, but hey, you won a lot of votes in NY and CA. Whoop Dee do! Tell you what, make a plack for yourself and hang it on top of your toilet. Ha ha ha.

Once again Bungles -- "I" didn't win or lose anything. I'm not a candidate here.

But I do know how much 1,665,425 is, and unlike you I even know it's not a negative number.

You fucked up, Chuckles. That ain't going away. OWN it.

Actually my candidate wasn't running. But the fact remains, he got the numbers completely wrong in a feeble attempt to rewrite history, and he was not allowed to get away with it, and there's fuck-all that either of you can do about that.
Hillary was your candidate. You voted for her and we all know it.
If Hillary would have won, Pogo would have made pilgrimage to Mecca.

What the fuck for? I'm not a "follower" of anything, incomprehensible as that concept must be to your ilk.

If Hillary had won, I'd still be right here calling out bullshit. Same as always. I have no doubt you'd *wish* I were seven thousand miles away in some miserable desert but ----- dream on. The fact remains: post bullshit, and you WILL get called on it.

Don't like it? Then don't lie in the first place. Ain't rocket surgery.

Oh now you're trying to act like you never said you'd like to fast on Ramdan. We know what you are.

I don't fast for nuttin', never nohow. And I don't even know what "Ramdan" is. Sounds like a brand of truck.

Not even close Goober.

Wanna see it yet again?

Once again Bungles -- "I" didn't win or lose anything. I'm not a candidate here.

But I do know how much 1,665,425 is, and unlike you I even know it's not a negative number.

Sure you did, you lost. And like the rest of them, you're having a problem dealing with it.

Not even close Goober.

Wanna see it yet again?

Sure you did, you lost. And like the rest of them, you're having a problem dealing with it.

Face it Twinkletoes --- there simply is no planet on which "America voted for Trump in a landslide" is a factual statement. None. Zero Buppitykis.

There's also no math in which minus a million point seven equates to a "landslide", unless you're Donald Rump's tax accountant setting up yet another bankruptcy.

You seem to have a serious self-delusion issue. Get that looked at by a professional.

Still have yet to hear the answer to the all-important burning question of what Prince Reebus' religion is. Or more to the point, why it matters.

We sit, and we wait. :popcorn:

Here's some breaking news......

TRUMP WON.

DEMOCRATS LOST THE HOUSE, SENATE, MAJORITY OF GOVERNORSHIPS AND STATE LEGISLATORS, AND THE BIGGEST PRIZE OF ALL, THE SUPREME COURT.

You guys have nothing, zip, zero, nada nothing to hang your hands on.

Hussien Obama's eight years, Hillary Clinton's agenda, and the Democrap platform were solidly rebuked.

Its rather "interesting:" that for morons, Muslim beliefs equal "radical leftist" ones......As if the idea of homophobia and misogyny belong to the "left".....and not really the precious right wing platform.....
.Again, "stupidity...thy name is right wing".....
Wait, are you trying to tell us that Ellision's Muslim faith and ties to radical Islamists do not command he obey Shariah law, which includes homophobia and misogyny? Didn't looney leftists and the crooked media learn from the last election that Americans see right through their hypocrisy and corruption? I guess not.

From reading the MSM still trying to spin the Trump election, they haven't the slightest clue about anything, so naturally their puppets are stuck with just babbling the same old echo chamber gibberish over and over and over again. They will still be repeating it decades from now, being poorly educated sociopaths with no options involving actual thought and objectivity.

Yup.
Like this one, where the Echobabblers start demanding religious approval for people vying to run an organization they the Echobabblers aren't even a part of in the first place.

Guess you can't spell Echobabbler without 'fascist'.

Ah another one of your silly pointless posts. You're always consistent, and of course just ignorant. It has nothing to do with 'religious approval', it has to do with a violent political cult based on a 'book' that is nothing but an ancient Mein Kampf made up of the rantings of a genocidal psychotic bandit chieftain. No doubt it looks like a 'religion' to sociopaths like yourself, and since it advocates mass murders of 'non-beleivers' such wonderful stuff as butt raping little boys has tons to recommend it in your mind, but in the real world sane people make a point of avoiding importing such alien vermin into their societies for very good reasons that are not at all obvious to you and other mental incompetents, but are very clear to sane people.

I love love love the way this post goes all preachy with "it has nothing to do with religious approval" and then proceeds to rant on why it has to do with religious approval --- without even breaking into a new sentence. I'm always amazed that somebody can post without actually reading his own shit.

Babble babble, toying rabble.
Fire burn, delusional rabble
Parrot they the fake-news snake,
In the Babblesphere boil and bake.

And we have your typical non-response here. that's because you can't function outside of the echo chamber and get all confused when the narrative isn't controlled by PC parrots. You can make endless idiotic posts citing bible verses completely out of context, but just can not bring yourself to say anything about a sicko cult beloved by 'progressive' and 'pedo-friendly' sociopaths; the important thing in your little world is that Jerry Falwell said something bad about Islam and you and the gimps feel a knee jerk compulsion to defend it and promote it because of that, like most of your fellow parrots. Islam played a big role on the Gay Rights' hoax of a 'movement', so you're going to parrot whatever narrative they peddle, no matter how mindless and stupid it is. The Democrats and other Pedo-Friendlies just can't bring themselves to face up to being stupid.

Last edited:
Dems love ISIS and Saudi Arabia and Iran and The Muslim Brotherhood; their leadership should better reflect that reality.

Here's some breaking news......

TRUMP WON.

DEMOCRATS LOST THE HOUSE, SENATE, MAJORITY OF GOVERNORSHIPS AND STATE LEGISLATORS, AND THE BIGGEST PRIZE OF ALL, THE SUPREME COURT.

You guys have nothing, zip, zero, nada nothing to hang your hands on.

Hussien Obama's eight years, Hillary Clinton's agenda, and the Democrap platform were solidly rebuked.

13% of criminal illegal aliens claim they vote. Add to that another 20% who won't admit it, and the usual vote rigging by Democratic machines in Illinois, New York, California, the Midwest, Penn, Houston, Louisiana, etc., and it's obvious subtracting about 20 million or more off the top of vote totals for Democrats gives a better picture of reality. Hillary didn't win anything, and the thugs can't stand it.

Clinton has over a million more votes lol
Which makes our win more delicious.i. I mean it was right there in your hands. You were about to catch the ball, win the BIG prize. But it slipped from your slimy hands. LOL

Last edited:

Not even close Goober.

You need to subtract 4,000,000 illegal and dead people voters.

Once again Goober: "America voted for Trump in a landslide"? Whelp ---- no, it did not. Not even close. There is literally no definition of the word "landslide" that encompasses MINUS 1.65 Million votes. Anywhere
Why isn't Crooked Hillary President elect since she won in a landslide?

Forum List

Back