Democrats Are Endangering America

"Democrats Are Endangering America"

Eliminationism, still valiantly holding on in its glorious struggle against running-dog democracy!
Hey, tell us again how the First Amendment doesn't say what it says. .

Looks like you're the one who needs to sharpen up on the Constitution. Weren't you the fool who tried to tell us how the Supremacy Clause doesn't say what IT says ?

As for gitmo. It's a tax payer sucking draining holding pen wh no due process . Doesn't protect America at all.
Enemy soldiers aren't SUPPOSED to get due process. They're supposed to GET SHOT with bullets, and that's what they should be getting, and instead Obama is releasing them, so they can return to the battlefield and kill Americans. What do you think those guys did ? Rob a convenience store ?

as for the rest of the shit. Yeah dems endanger America , but conservatives endanger our freedom .
BS Femmy.
Liberalism is marching forward at a record pace. Us cons haven't stopped anything.
We haven't stopped any of your so called freedoms.
hahahaha... I have never understood your previous avi.... now in the sig line I know!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!! Excellent! I like it!!!!:thup:
Slamming bolt face of an ar15 with firing pin

and isnt it the middle class who is paying for all of the expensive homes the democrats live in when the weather sucks in DC? has anyone ever been to cape cod and the hamptons?

i dont remember the last time i ever heard a democrat show any concern over the middle class,,,why wont they all just admit they despise the middle class?
They sure don't mind seeing them devasted economically by illegal aliens. They even have a euphamism word for the illegals. They call them "undocumented immigrants" Which they are neither "immigrants" or "undocumented"

As for "bashing cops " you mean bad cops who get away with police brutality .

Funny. Conservatives spend all day bashing the government and every agency you can think of . Except they give a pass to their jackboots so long as they are hassling brown faces .
NO. I mean GOOD cops who are doing nothing wrong. Examples >> Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO. 6 cops in Baltimore. Pantaleo in New York. Michael Slager in N. Charleston, SC. Ben Fields in Columbia, SC.

Did you ever read up on the ferguson report? You'd see just what the "good cops" of the FPD were doing to the city folk.

M4/AR15 rifle firing mechanism, rotating bolt and firing pin engaging

I see a guy swinging golf club on TYRO avatar? OK forget it, I don't want another MOD on me......
Look at the bottom of my posts. There is the signature line. Mine is this...look...
“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
George Orwell, Animal Farm
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Ronald Reagan

As for "bashing cops " you mean bad cops who get away with police brutality .

Funny. Conservatives spend all day bashing the government and every agency you can think of . Except they give a pass to their jackboots so long as they are hassling brown faces .
NO. I mean GOOD cops who are doing nothing wrong. Examples >> Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO. 6 cops in Baltimore. Pantaleo in New York. Michael Slager in N. Charleston, SC. Ben Fields in Columbia, SC.

Did you ever read up on the ferguson report? You'd see just what the "good cops" of the FPD were doing to the city folk.
Ferguson IS run by democrats. The results of such are what you are whining about? It's idiots like you that through political stupidity that CAUSE Ferguson.

Autocorrect sucks!

Like when you try and type "fucking " and it changes it to "ducking ". The f word gets typed 1,000,000 more times than "ducking". Why would it change it !!!!
So WHAT did you really mean to say ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back