Democrats Are Endangering America

Look at the bottom of my posts. There is the signature line. Mine is this...look...
“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
George Orwell, Animal Farm
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Ronald Reagan

Thanks but nothing shows up on my screen? I must have setup diff?

As for "bashing cops " you mean bad cops who get away with police brutality .

Funny. Conservatives spend all day bashing the government and every agency you can think of . Except they give a pass to their jackboots so long as they are hassling brown faces .
NO. I mean GOOD cops who are doing nothing wrong. Examples >> Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO. 6 cops in Baltimore. Pantaleo in New York. Michael Slager in N. Charleston, SC. Ben Fields in Columbia, SC.

Did you ever read up on the ferguson report? You'd see just what the "good cops" of the FPD were doing to the city folk.
Ferguson IS run by democrats. The results of such are what you are whining about? It's idiots like you that through political stupidity that CAUSE Ferguson.

Actually Ferguson is run by Republicans. Not that that matters, I just know that from the last times you mental midgets that try to pretend cities are run by political spectra tried to run this shit before, got busted on it, and now here you come again expecting different results.

Actually Ferguson is run by Republicans. Not that that matters, I just know that from the last times you mental midgets that try to pretend cities are run by political spectra tried to run this shit before, got busted on it, and now here you come again expecting different results.
It was a Democrat governor (Jay Nixon) who allowed the Ferguson riots to take place. With the cops overwhelmed, he could have put the National Guard with bayonets and steel-tipped boots right there at the rioters. Instead, he hid them miles away, with the excuse they were guarding utility buildings (where no rioters were anywhere near)

The police report the FBI report and the DOJ report say he was shot while charging the cop NOT in the back.
He was talking about the Michael Slager & Walter Scott shooting in South Carolina, not Michael Brown in Ferguson.

But in this shooting too, the cop was justified to shoot Scott in the back, because he was a felon who was fleeing, (Fleeing Felon rule) His arrest was 100% POLITICAL, and done to appease the Black voters of the majority Black town.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The police report the FBI report and the DOJ report say he was shot while charging the cop NOT in the back.
He was talking about the Michael Slager & Walter Scott shooting in South Carolina, not Michael Brown in Ferguson.

But in this shooting too, the cop was justified to shoot Scott in the back, because he was a felon who was fleeing, (Fleeing Felon rule) His arrest was 100% POLITICAL, and done to appease the Black voters of the majority Black town.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comment number 52 he states "Fergusion report". Boy is an idiot.

I really do believe Obama wants to turn America into a third-world nation so bad that he is fully willing to cause the Democrat Party to lose the 2016 Presidential Election. This move on hiss part to defy the will of the American people once again shows he will do whatever it takes even if it means destroying what little legacy he has and loosing the election for his party. Go figure.

Well you can be sure the Reps will be touting Obamas and Hildebeasts wanting those Syrian refugees in America as well as all those South American's that we are paying for.

Obama is shooting his own party in the ass by doing what he's doing as well as letting terrorists in with these refugee's.

Oh and anyone who thinks there won't be terrorists among the refugee's is pretty fucking stupid.

Obama doesn't seem to care that most Americans don't want those Muslims in our country. I doubt he cares what anyone wants. Just goes to show he could cares less about what we the people want.

Congress should take steps to stop those refugee's from coming into the country. States have already said they don't want em. Don't know how anyone could make it any plainer.

You named 3 military installations as being "chock full of defenseless citizens". Hat doesn't make sense .
GITMO is citizens? Got a link to prove that?

I was talking about 1) on your list .

As for gitmo. It's a tax payer sucking draining holding pen wh no due process . Doesn't protect America at all.

Good God you're a dumbass Timmy.
How about the terrorist obama released from GITMO only to find them back on the battle field?

You named 3 military installations as being "chock full of defenseless citizens". Hat doesn't make sense .
GITMO is citizens? Got a link to prove that?

I was talking about 1) on your list .

As for gitmo. It's a tax payer sucking draining holding pen wh no due process . Doesn't protect America at all.

Due process is not warranted. They are the enemy. Waterboard the pukes every day for intel

-Geaux

Can anyone dispute that Democrats are endangering the American people ? Why don't we count the ways this is happening ?

1. They argue in favor of gun-free zones. That opens up many places to be prime targets for terrorists, chock full of defenseless citizens. (as was the case in the Chattanoga recruiting center and armory shootings, and Fort Hood)

2. They want to take in tens of thousands of alleged refugees, of which, some are that, and some are ISIS fighters, finding a clear path into the US.

3. They stymie national security tightening every chance they get, typically arguing in favor of civil rights, which in too many cases, often involves giving terrorists openings to commit terrorism.

4. They oppose voter ID, designed to keep illegal voters from voting.

5. They bash cops, to feed Obama/Sharpton race hustler campaign.

6. They release dangerous criminals in the US and from Gitmo.

This is more than enough for a list, for me right now. I'll let the posters post others if they wish.

Democrats are always about appeasement. They foolishly think that being nice to enemies will make us safe, but they are wrong. Appeasing evil will only allow it to eventually conquer us.

Now they are trying to shame people into accepting refugees, many of whom might be terrorists. With no way to be certain, the left chooses to blindly trust them and bring them to us. They think it's evil to care about our own people and want to avoid what happened in Paris. And they are planning more. It's downright crazy to make it easy for them.

No enemy ever stopped hating us when we gave in to them. They just laugh at our stupidity and carry on.

conservatives should be thanked by libtards since we protect them everyday from their own ignorance and stupidity.

Great example !

The IRS is suspected of targeting tea party groups with extra paperwork on their request for tax exempt status. Conservatives act as if it was the greatest injustice ever!

Unarmed black guy gets shirt in the back..,,, ahhhh shit happens .
[/[/QUOTE]

So Timmy....is your avi directly related to what you consider fine literature?
Judging by your intelligence I'd have to say yes.
upload_2015-11-18_5-4-34.png

as for the rest of the shit. Yeah dems endanger America , but conservatives endanger our freedom .
BS Femmy.
Liberalism is marching forward at a record pace. Us cons haven't stopped anything.
We haven't stopped any of your so called freedoms.
hahahaha... I have never understood your previous avi.... now in the sig line I know!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!! Excellent! I like it!!!!:thup:
Slamming bolt face of an ar15 with firing pin

Rotating bolt...and I like it.

Comment number 52 he states "Fergusion report". Boy is an idiot.
Yeah, I know. I smacked him down on that. (in Post # 57)

I'm talking about police brutality , not just ferguson . There where many examples over the last year . NY Cleveland , carolina , Baltimore come to mind .

The ferg report listed a history of bad police behavior in the department . Fergoson was more than just one incident .

Forum List

Back