Democrats Are Endangering America

Can anyone dispute that Democrats are endangering the American people ? Why don't we count the ways this is happening ?

1. They argue in favor of gun-free zones. That opens up many places to be prime targets for terrorists, chock full of defenseless citizens. (as was the case in the Chattanoga recruiting center and armory shootings, and Fort Hood)

2. They want to take in tens of thousands of alleged refugees, of which, some are that, and some are ISIS fighters, finding a clear path into the US.

3. They stymie national security tightening every chance they get, typically arguing in favor of civil rights, which in too many cases, often involves giving terrorists openings to commit terrorism.

4. They oppose voter ID, designed to keep illegal voters from voting.

5. They bash cops, to feed Obama/Sharpton race hustler campaign.

6. They release dangerous criminals in the US and from Gitmo.

This is more than enough for a list, for me right now. I'll let the posters post others if they wish.
Here’s how you unfairly judged obama.

1. Trump argues for more guns not less. We all know this is the nra talking and makes us unsafe

2. I agree no refuges or Muslim immigrants.

3. Your gun laws make it easy for terrorists to get guns

4. Illegals don’t vote.

5. You defend corrupt or bad cops that we see murdering citizens.

6. We do?

Can anyone dispute that Democrats are endangering the American people ? Why don't we count the ways this is happening ?

1. They argue in favor of gun-free zones. That opens up many places to be prime targets for terrorists, chock full of defenseless citizens. (as was the case in the Chattanoga recruiting center and armory shootings, and Fort Hood)

2. They want to take in tens of thousands of alleged refugees, of which, some are that, and some are ISIS fighters, finding a clear path into the US.

3. They stymie national security tightening every chance they get, typically arguing in favor of civil rights, which in too many cases, often involves giving terrorists openings to commit terrorism.

This is more than enough for a list, for me right now. I'll let the posters post others if they wish.
Here’s how you unfairly judged obama.

1. Trump argues for more guns not less. We all know this is the nra talking and makes us unsafe

2. I agree no refuges or Muslim immigrants.

3. Your gun laws make it easy for terrorists to get guns

4. Illegals don’t vote.

5. You defend corrupt or bad cops that we see murdering citizens.

6. We do?
1. I agree with Trump. We need MORE guns (in the hands of good guys)

2. we agree

3. Any gun law that makes it easy for terrorists to get guns should be tightened.

4. Illegals vote by the millions, and have been doing so for 60 years. To say illegala don't vote is preposterous. There is nothing to stop them. 22 states don't even ask for ID. Those that do don't ask for citizenship (ie., eligibility) ID.

5. I don't defend anyone who is bad. I also don't fall for the Obama/Sharpton police brutality scam designed to increase Democrat votes in 2016.

6. Of course we (Obama) did. You haven't heard about the hundreds of Gitmo prisoners released, only to go back to the battlefield and shoot at US troops ?

Intel report: 121 former Gitmo detainees returned to terrorism

Is that what worries you when u wake up . "Isis going to attack me today "?

Dude you are paranoid . The odds of being killed by a terrorist are minuscule . There are waaaY more things more likely to be worried about! Like lightning, or cougar attacks !
There is no basis for your statement. With ISIS having Billions$$, they could buy nuclear bombs and ship them to US ports (most of which aren't even US owned, and in which only 5% of shipping containers are inspected. Pleasant dreams.

I see another profound point has sailed blissfully over another pointed head.

Secret decoder ring for the dense: the point was not what the Governor did or didn't do --- the point is your mindless partisan hackery that tries to pretend that what he did or didn't do was on account of his political party.

Get it yet, Hack?

That was the entire PREMISE this particular rhetorical rivulet was built on -- that political parties somehow dictate "riots". It's right there in the thread history, available to everybody. THAT is what I just shot down.

duh.gif
You shot down nothing. Every riot we have had in America since the Rodney King LA riots in 1991, have been caused by leftist screwballs, either in the media or the govt.

Yes, the agenda for us progs is to endanger and ultimately destroy America! :rolleyes:

Sheesh - gotta love subject lines like this.

Democrats Are Endangering America

It's your world I guess protection dude - forgive us for living in it

Can anyone dispute that republicans are endangering America?

1. They flood the country with guns, ensuring they get into the hands of criminals.

2. They want to send our soldiers to die for nothing on the other side of the planet, many wanting them to commit genocide.

3. They demand we surrender our freedoms for security

4. They demand that we create unnecessary obstacles to prevent citizens from voting.

5. They demand that we bestow unlimited power on the police.

6. They demand that we ignore human rights.

1. fast and furious. that was democrats.
2. obama sends drones. much more noble.
3. if one of those freedoms includes guns, ditto democrats. and democrats are the ones on record as saying "due process" gets in the way and "the constitution" prevented obama from doing what he wanted to do.
4. show id to prove citizenship is unnecessary? to drink you must show and ID, to drive a car, to see a rated R movie, but not to vote. heaven forbid we ensure only americans are voting.
5. since when? the republicans however are not putting targets on their back for them doing their jobs now are they? that was the democrats.
6. um...huh?

both sides of this are stupid and it's the people who actually SERIOUSLY make a list blaming the other side - well buckle up buttercups, you're the problem. we're all in this together and the sooner we get back to understanding and acting within that the better.

We'll then, America May not be the place for you . Try Saudi Arabia !
Sounds like a cemetary is the place for you. Going to invite ISIS over to have dinner with you tonight ? Got a spare bedroom ? I heard they're looking for a place to stay.
geez.gif

Is that what worries you when u wake up . "Isis going to attack me today "?

Dude you are paranoid . The odds of being killed by a terrorist are minuscule . There are waaaY more things more likely to be worried about! Like lightning, or cougar attacks !

He'll call this "Fake News" :)

589de4703149a101788b4d30-1136-1281.png

Wow you believe Obama wants to turn the U.S. into a 3rd world country? That tells us all we need to know about you.

Meanwhile they sit idly by as Trump turns us into another Russia, Turkey or Philippines ruled by a pretend patriotic pretend Christian authoritarian plutocrat.

Qu2W2A7.jpg

In your dreams maybe,

I wish - Sadly nope .. MATA - Make America Turkey Again

If you want to see America’s future, look at Turkey | Liz Cookman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-turkey-under-erdogan/?utm_term=.bbcfad6a242f

Wow you believe Obama wants to turn the U.S. into a 3rd world country? That tells us all we need to know about you.

Meanwhile they sit idly by as Trump turns us into another Russia, Turkey or Philippines ruled by a pretend patriotic pretend Christian authoritarian plutocrat.

Qu2W2A7.jpg

In your dreams maybe,

I wish - Sadly nope .. MATA - Make America Turkey Again

If you want to see America’s future, look at Turkey | Liz Cookman

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-turkey-under-erdogan/?utm_term=.bbcfad6a242f

not even close. Trump has his draw backs sure, but the article is far from one of them

Forum List

Back