Democrats Are Getting Desperate As Mueller Stalls

Sure, it is highly unusual for the FBI to raid a lawyers office, the reason being that the bar for such a raid is insanely high. In fact it's safe to say, that the mere fact that the raid was allowed is a clear signal of the FBI having a very solid case. You're welcome.
Nonsense. All sorts of looney things get allowed by liberal judges, as long as it fits their political persuasions. Nothing new there.

How many days has it been since Trump's "Saul Goodman" was raided?

Damn you stole my thunder, I was going to say now you commies are all hyped up about Cohen possibly incriminating Trump. You don't have any idea what he might know, but it has to be good, RIGHT?

It was good enough to get a raid.

Yeah, and Rosenstein promptly told Trump he wasn't a target there either, it's all about Cohen.

Need a citation for that allegation.

Is your google broke, it's been in the news.

Rosenstein told Trump he's not a target of probe of Michael Cohen: Sources

Damn you stole my thunder, I was going to say now you commies are all hyped up about Cohen possibly incriminating Trump. You don't have any idea what he might know, but it has to be good, RIGHT?

Yeah, and Rosenstein promptly told Trump he wasn't a target there either, it's all about Cohen.

Need a citation for that allegation.

Is your google broke, it's been in the news.

Rosenstein told Trump he's not a target of probe of Michael Cohen: Sources

shhhhhh don't be edumacatin them.

Desperate because their crimes are being exposed.

It’s not just Hillary Clinton who can’t quit Russia. The whole Democratic Party keeps going back to 2016.

In a move that reeks of desperation, the DNC filed a civil suit Friday against President Trump’s campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks, alleging a vast (right wing!) conspiracy to tip the election to Trump.

The suit’s flamboyant charges made headlines, but that only served to obscure the real meaning. Namely, that top Dems are giving up their fantasies that special counsel Robert Mueller will deliver them from political purgatory by getting the goods on Trump.

The trashy suit is their way of trying to keep impeachment and Russia, Russia, Russia alive for the midterms in case Mueller’s probe comes up empty.

Truth be told, party leaders are right to be disheartened by setbacks in the War against Trump. For the second time, the president was told he is not a target of Mueller, this time by Rod Rosenstein, the deputy assistant attorney general who created Mueller.

While Trump could still become a target, the odds of that happening decline by the day.

The probe started in the summer of 2016 by the FBI, and was taken over by Mueller nearly a year ago. Despite a large, secret budget and a squad of seasoned gunners, many of them Clinton supporters, Mueller hasn’t produced any evidence of a crime by the president.

If he had, Trump would be a target.

Keep reading…

DEMOCRATS: Like a cheap suit that just keeps unraveling at the seams every time they put it on.
Get 2018 health coverage. Health Insurance Marketplace
You lost over a thousand seats on Obamacare and you wave it as a trophy?
President Obama put country before party. The ACA was a great target for conservative partisans, but now the country supports the ACA. And you rubes elected the one guy who could not only give all those seats back, but add a few more for good measure.

No he didn't. He fooled you though.

DEMOCRATS: Like a cheap suit that just keeps unraveling at the seams every time they put it on.
Get 2018 health coverage. Health Insurance Marketplace
You lost over a thousand seats on Obamacare and you wave it as a trophy?
President Obama put country before party. The ACA was a great target for conservative partisans, but now the country supports the ACA. And you rubes elected the one guy who could not only give all those seats back, but add a few more for good measure.

No he didn't. He fooled you though.
Fooled me with what? :cuckoo:

I swear Trump sheep brains are inbred beyond repair
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Desperate because their crimes are being exposed. It’s not just Hillary Clinton who can’t quit Russia. The whole Democratic Party keeps going back to 2016.

It's clear the DNC was fully committed on winning and all its plans were for what to do after, with absolutely no thought or contingency on what to do if they lost! When the idea of actually losing to Trump came up, the idea was so foreign to them they nearly fell off their chairs laughing!

Of course he is not...until he is.

LWNJ's think they speak for the entire country. If they "feel" something, then everyone must "feel" the same way! Right? Feelings, whoa oh oh feelings.....:rofl:

That is why they are still gobsmacked that Trump beat hiLIARy....she was a lock! But, but....The polls! What about my feewings?!!

3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg

:rofl:

Bullshit.
Then tell us how it means anything.
Sure, it is highly unusual for the FBI to raid a lawyers office, the reason being that the bar for such a raid is insanely high. In fact it's safe to say, that the mere fact that the raid was allowed is a clear signal of the FBI having a very solid case. You're welcome.
yeah so? what do you think you got?
At the very least another one of Trumps inner circle being charged with crimes, showing that Trump has terrible judgement in people. Alternatively, it puts the one guy in the Trump circle who knows were the bodies are buried under pressure to flip on his boss. Considering the amount of ranting this has caused by POTUS the second option seems more likely. So what I think I have? I don't know..... but you have to ask yourself how likely is it that Trump has never broken any laws in his career spanning multiple decades and multiple bankruptcies not to mention countless law suits?

Nonsense. All sorts of looney things get allowed by liberal judges, as long as it fits their political persuasions. Nothing new there.
Why raid of Trump lawyer's office should leave president very worried
It is actually very unusual, and it was approved by Rosenstein who IS a Trump appointee not to mention a federal judge.

Bullshit.
At the very least another one of Trumps inner circle being charged with crimes, showing that Trump has terrible judgement in people. Alternatively, it puts the one guy in the Trump circle who knows were the bodies are buried under pressure to flip on his boss. Considering the amount of ranting this has caused by POTUS the second option seems more likely. So what I think I have? I don't know..... but you have to ask yourself how likely is it that Trump has never broken any laws in his career spanning multiple decades and multiple bankruptcies not to mention countless law suits?
well I'll tell you what, you present one of his crimes, I'll be the first to jump on his guilt. until then, all you got is bullshit covered with more bullshit of nothing burgers.

It is very likely that he has not broken any laws. Super rich people don't need to break laws. They already HAVE what they want.

Bullshit.
well I'll tell you what, you present one of his crimes, I'll be the first to jump on his guilt. until then, all you got is bullshit covered with more bullshit of nothing burgers.
Judge approves $25 million Trump University settlement
Guilty in the order of 25 million.
Fraud does constitute a crime right?

Judge approves $25 million Trump University settlement
Guilty in the order of 25 million.
Fraud does constitute a crime right?
how you figure guilty? that isn't a crime.

Of course he is not...until he is.

You folks have been blathering that line since Nov 2016, how's it working for ya?

Forum List

Back