Democrats are going into the 2018 elections, and it doesnt look good for them..

Dems will close the gap in the house and lose a couple of seats in the senate.
I understand that position but if you read the real estate news at even CNBC you will find that there is a mini-meltdown happening now for the Ds. CA public sanitation is 3,700 years out of date relative to pre-Thera Minos. The Ds will either squeak out something close to a normal mid-terms or they will have a catastrophic mid-terms. I think Huber will hand them the latter but I don't know.

Im thinking more of a normal mid terms where the party not in power makes gains in the first mid term election.
Normal went out when the LBGTQIAWXYZ123 allowed men with boobs into women's bathrooms. Notice with Hitlery all those misogynistic women who voted against her? Why do women have a war on "women"(or men with boobs)?

Women Cry Foul as Glamour Magazine Names Bruce Jenner ‘Woman of the Year’ | Breitbart

Yeah, it did but the lib indoctrination continues on within the schools to make these immoral actions the norm. Evil is good and good is evil.

I understand that position but if you read the real estate news at even CNBC you will find that there is a mini-meltdown happening now for the Ds. CA public sanitation is 3,700 years out of date relative to pre-Thera Minos. The Ds will either squeak out something close to a normal mid-terms or they will have a catastrophic mid-terms. I think Huber will hand them the latter but I don't know.

Im thinking more of a normal mid terms where the party not in power makes gains in the first mid term election.

A legitimate position except that in a normal mid-term they would pick up senate seats too, which is what I found dubious in your post.

I believe the dems are trying to hold on to more seats in the senate than the R's. Thats why I think the dems will lose a couple more seats there.

Normal went out when the LBGTQIAWXYZ123 allowed men with boobs into women's bathrooms. Notice with Hitlery all those misogynistic women who voted against her? Why do women have a war on "women"(or men with boobs)?

Women Cry Foul as Glamour Magazine Names Bruce Jenner ‘Woman of the Year’ | Breitbart

Hillary effectively calling conservative women dumber than dust bunnies but with less backbone has got to help the Ds at the polls.

The Ds are trying to defend three times as many senate seats. But losing the up ballot freeing up national GOTV forces for the D representatives down ballot is usually a losing proposition. It means that appointments will sail through the senate. It also means that the Ds will move further left as the lame duck house passes a slew of bills to make sure that the D house has no leverage on expenditure increases through blocking.

This caravan bullshit will push enough moderates into the Republican camp to maintain a majority in Congress. They think they can just walk across the border and invade our country. Only an idiot liberal would sit and cheer them on while they drag our country into the toilet.

Did I miss the part where they had crossed into our country? Caravan ---> LoL
Read much?

LoL - Bookmarked for reference on November 7th :)
The act of a troll.

Do you know how much fun the right could have had dredging up old threads & posts when the hildabeast lost...

When a troll is incapable of articulation this is what they resort to.

It's an opinion. No one cares if it turns out to be accurate or not, except trolls

The problem is probably going to be that the asshat Turtle McConnell tied the party to having the asinine tax cuts as their primary issue, and they are going back for another bite before the election. Not for more cuts, but to make the individual tax cuts permanent, and most of the money went to the 1%, so the cuts aren't thrilling a lot of voters even with the growing economy. That is, beyond partisan spin, there's no reason to give Trump credit, he is personally unpopular because of his behaviors, and the protectionist trade policies will cause some pain even if there's job growth. And imo, there won't even be that.

However, I think a lot of people still see the dems as the party of identity politics and a party not much interested in white people who suffered in the great recession. So, like your link said, the gop shouldn't suffer too much in rural areas. Unless agriculture exports tank.
"Most of the money went to the rich"

Worn out useless talking point.
Here's what EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN REALIZES:
The rich pay the most so when cuts happen they get the most relief. Singling them out for exclusion from any cuts is as anti American as it can be. Equal representation/treatment and all that crazy American stuff

This caravan bullshit will push enough moderates into the Republican camp to maintain a majority in Congress. They think they can just walk across the border and invade our country. Only an idiot liberal would sit and cheer them on while they drag our country into the toilet.

Did I say they did?

Clearly you are worried about it. Cut it with the xenophobic fear-mongering.
^^^^an example of the trash that is destroying the American Dream for Americans.

The problem is probably going to be that the asshat Turtle McConnell tied the party to having the asinine tax cuts as their primary issue, and they are going back for another bite before the election. Not for more cuts, but to make the individual tax cuts permanent, and most of the money went to the 1%, so the cuts aren't thrilling a lot of voters even with the growing economy. That is, beyond partisan spin, there's no reason to give Trump credit, he is personally unpopular because of his behaviors, and the protectionist trade policies will cause some pain even if there's job growth. And imo, there won't even be that.

However, I think a lot of people still see the dems as the party of identity politics and a party not much interested in white people who suffered in the great recession. So, like your link said, the gop shouldn't suffer too much in rural areas. Unless agriculture exports tank.

The rich pay the most so when cuts happen they get the most relief. Singling them out for exclusion from any cuts is as anti American as it can be. Equal representation/treatment and all that crazy American stuff
Instead, the middle and lower classes were excluded from their “cuts” being permanent

The act of a troll.

Do you know how much fun the right could have had dredging up old threads & posts when the hildabeast lost...

It's an opinion. No one cares if it turns out to be accurate or not, except trolls

The response of a troll ^ who actually thought I would bookmark such a thing.

But I am amused by the confidence of those who believe Republicans will keep the House when two dozen of them have announced retirement because they can't deal with the Orange Troll currently in the White House and more to come.

And of course, there's the 50 state and federal seats already flipped - mostly in Orange Troll country.

But thanks for weighing in to a conversation not involving Murky the Trump apologist - Your feedback is always terrifically invaluable. :rolleyes:

Did I say they did?

Clearly you are worried about it. Cut it with the xenophobic fear-mongering.
Well, I guess you must think they're walking all the way across Mexico to have a picnic at our border but don't intend to come into the country. Are you really that stupid?
Short answer, yes.

Long answer, of course.

Instead, the middle and lower classes were excluded from their “cuts” being permanent

If the tax cuts were permanent libs would have really gone off the deep end. So now, in ten years or so, whatever loser candidate you put up can run on making them permanent.

Read much?

Troll much? Might be time to mind your own business

Which was bullshit but let's take this one issue at a time.
There was nothing unfair about the cuts the rich got. One could argue they were unnecessary but that is of course opinion.

The act of a troll.

The response of a troll ^ who actually thought I would bookmark such a thing.

But I am amused by the confidence of those who believe Republicans will keep the House when two dozen of them have announced retirement because they can't deal with the Orange Troll currently in the White House and more to come.

And of course, there's the 50 state and federal seats already flipped - mostly in Orange Troll country.

But thanks for weighing in to a conversation not involving Murky the Trump apologist - Your feedback is always terrifically invaluable. :rolleyes:
I have no idea how the election will go. It is far too early to make such statements imo. Both sides are a mess. Democrats are fighting with the radical left and the far right GOP is fighting with the moderate GOP. Neither side has a majority that's capable of accomplishing anything.
There is plenty of time for something to happen that could flip the results in either sides favor.

And yes, I consider you a dipshit troll

There was nothing unfair about the cuts the rich got. One could argue they were unnecessary but that is of course opinion.
Let’s see if Trump’s cut and spend screws us even more than when Dubya did it.

Read much?

Troll much? Might be time to mind your own business
This is a PUBLIC forum twit. Everything posted on it is my business dumbass

Bush wasn't responsible for the housing crisis. That honor belongs on DC politicians as a whole for decades of bad policy that finally came to a head.
Either side could have stopped it LONG BEFORE the collapse but neither cared. They don't give a fuck about average Americans

Bush wasn't responsible for the housing crisis. That honor belongs on DC politicians as a whole for decades of bad policy that finally came to a head.
Either side could have stopped it LONG BEFORE the collapse but neither cared. They don't give a fuck about average Americans
They took steps to stop it from being able to happen again. Of course, Trump and the GOP are working to reverse that.

Forum List

Back