Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

The government will put you in jail if you commit a crime. Michael Brown is dead because he tried to take a cop's gun away from him. Trayvon Martin is dead because he assaulted an armed man. The Democrats made martyrs out of both of these thugs.
So you take the examples of two black people who were killed by white people as examples of Democratic racism because the Democrats expressed outrage and called for justice? What the fuck!!??
They're examples of how democrats will lie and say anything to create a false racist narrative. They're skin color is only important if you're trying to make victims out of thugs. They attacked a fellow human, period.
Well, to you Brown and Martin are automatically thugs who deserved to die because of their skin color
They were thugs, there's no debate on that. They're dead because they attacked people that were armed. Their skin color didn't have anything to do with it.
I'm willing to bet that they are dead precisely because of their skin color, and that you have decided that the shootings were justified -which is debatable- because of their skin color.

The government will put you in jail if you commit a crime. Michael Brown is dead because he tried to take a cop's gun away from him. Trayvon Martin is dead because he assaulted an armed man. The Democrats made martyrs out of both of these thugs.
So you take the examples of two black people who were killed by white people as examples of Democratic racism because the Democrats expressed outrage and called for justice? What the fuck!!??
They're examples of how democrats will lie and say anything to create a false racist narrative. They're skin color is only important if you're trying to make victims out of thugs. They attacked a fellow human, period.
Well, to you Brown and Martin are automatically thugs who deserved to die because of their skin color
They were thugs, there's no debate on that. They're dead because they attacked people that were armed. Their skin color didn't have anything to do with it.
I'm willing to bet that they are dead precisely because of their skin color, and that you have decided that the shhotings were justified -which is debatable- because of their skin color.
Of course you would bet on that. The shootings were justified because a grand jury and investigations supported that finding. You're debating with emotions, not facts.

This guy must not remember not too long ago the Republicans were divided on illegal immigration

The racists vs the ones who wanted the cheap labor. Remember Jobs Americans wouldn't do? That was a Republican talking point.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)
Yep, I agree. That's why so many republicans are against Trump. That's why I'm not a registered republican. I'm a conservative, period.
Meanwhile, Trump hires illegals too. He's actually playing both sides.
Yup, and there are giant blue people on one of Jupiter's moons.

And if you say that was in the past, keep in mind that it took all these years later to find out the shady shit he was doing back then. Trump's the master at doing wrong but getting the victims to settle and they sign an agreement where he isn't admitting guilt.

But we all know Trump is guilty. Lock him up!!!
Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones over $800,000. Does that bother you?

He was president in 1999. I was 29 years old. I'm 47 now. Get over it.

Is that your only comeback? Trump is the most corrupt POTUS ever and you're going to pick on the Clinton's?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Blacks left the republican party for a reason,
It started with the guy in my avatar picture, the last of the good Democrats ... but then he was executed in 1963 ... the Democratic Machine under LBJ picked up the Ball and introduced a new form of slavery and the more astute blacks are only now escaping the plantation in droves. - not the dumb asses like you IM2 - you're an ignorant cotton picker and allways will be.

Re: "You don't get to tell us as blacks today how we were not slaves and you are not responsible because you were not alive" ... Uh sorry little fella ..Yes we do ... you were never a slave in the historical sense of the word, in fact you're just another pampered little pansy who wallows and waddles in the muck and mire of your sense of Opression and entitlement. Guess what 'bro' - you ain't entitled to shit that you didn't earn. My ancestors were conquered - has their land taken away and were put on reservations but you don't and won't see me playing a violin with a hand out cup at my feet . .... you fkng ignoramus.

If you are a Native American you got reparations. Be quiet. But you aren't one. You are white. So you have nothing to say.
You have no idea what you're talking about do you ??? That was only for the people still living on the reservation ... and my people came from the Canadian side of the border ... my line has been part of mainstream society for several generations now and beholden to no one ... we make our own way in the world

And? What you need to do then is shut your mouth about American issues. For Canada has established a reconciliation commission to work on righting the wrongs committed against he original nations.

I'm willing to bet that they are dead precisely because of their skin color, and that you have decided that the shhotings were justified -which is debatable- because of their skin color.
Of course you would bet on that. The shootings were justified because a grand jury and investigations supported that finding. You're debating with emotions, not facts.
The grand jury's finding means only that the evidence -according to them did not rise to the level of criminality. It does not mean that the shootings were justified.

Regarding Brown:

Of the jury's decision, Jeffrey Mittman, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri, says in part:

Ferguson Jury: No Charges For Officer In Michael Brown's Death

"
The grand jury's decision does not negate the fact that Michael Brown's tragic death is part of an alarming national trend of officers using excessive force against people of color, often during routine encounters. Yet in most cases, the officers and police departments are not held accountable. While many officers carry out their jobs with respect for the communities they serve, we must confront the profound disconnect and disrespect that many communities of color experience with their local law enforcement."

Martin's assailant was indicted and tried, although acquitted. And acquittal is not a declaration of innocence. He was subsequently charged with assaulting his girlfriend and prior to that, his father in law while threatening to kill the whole family. And that is not the end of his violent history.

But I'm not going to continue this in that it amounts to my complicity in derailing my own thread. The topic is who are the racists then and now. Get back to it or get out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And you really believe these sham investigations provided accurate evidence to these grand juries.

Yep, I agree. That's why so many republicans are against Trump. That's why I'm not a registered republican. I'm a conservative, period.

And if you say that was in the past, keep in mind that it took all these years later to find out the shady shit he was doing back then. Trump's the master at doing wrong but getting the victims to settle and they sign an agreement where he isn't admitting guilt.

Is that your only comeback? Trump is the most corrupt POTUS ever and you're going to pick on the Clinton's?
And your Trump incident is from 1998, so you get over it. Hypocrite.

And you really believe these sham investigations provided accurate evidence to these grand juries.
Present your evidence to back up your accusation. Go ahead.

These were sham investigations. In the Martin case Zimmerman refused to follow the directions of a law enforcement official who told him not to pursue Martin That was just one thing. In he Wilson murder of brown, the grand jury was denied legal information from the assistant DA pertaining to the fleeing felon statute. That's just one. You chose to ignore them. Had these two kids been white, you would not be so quick and happy to claim legitimacy of these sham decisions. But that's what republicans do. Now that's all you're going to get because I get tired of you racist pricks always asking people to prove things when your asses never do.

immerman refused to follow the directions of a law enforcement official wh

These were sham investigations. In the Martin case Zimmerman refused to follow the directions of a law enforcement official who told him not to pursue Martin That was just one thing. In he Wilson murder of brown, the grand jury was denied legal information from the assistant DA pertaining to the fleeing felon statute. That's just one. You chose to ignore them. Had these two kids been white, you would not be so quick and happy to claim legitimacy of these sham decisions. But that's what republicans do. Now that's all you're going to get because I get tired of you racist pricks always asking people to prove things when your asses never do.

Zimmerman shoulda been locked up - can't argue with that, Treyvon was a victim . As for Brown Good Riddance ...

immerman refused to follow the directions of a law enforcement official wh

Zimmerman shoulda been locked up - can't argue with that, Treyvon was a victim . As for Brown Good Riddance ...

Wilson should be in prison.

How does a black crack head tell if she is pregnant? She pulls the tampon out all the cotton is already picked.
That is really fucking stupid, .......and, oh, right.......RACIST.

He thinks he's doing something. I'm 57 years old and have heard about all the racist shit there is to hear. This idiot can't phase me. It's easy to tell racist jokes online. And he has produced more evidence of what the republican party is about.

Last edited:

And your Trump incident is from 1998, so you get over it. Hypocrite.
I hope trumps 2020 opponent brings all the people trump has raped or wronged to the debates. It’ll be a huge list

Here is the report from Eric Holder's Department of Justice that states that the police officer acted in self defense. Zimmerman was found not guilty by a JURY, That makes you a liar.
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

It's funny how things are done here. The false equivalence that using the word white is a racial slur needs to stop. The term white boy snot a racial slur. It is not the equivalent of he n word. And its time this false equivalence ended. The cnservative belief that they can create out of nothing a racism in people that is equal to what whites have done to others based on them getting their feelings hurt has to go. When we as non whites are talking about white racism it's about a hell of a lot more than being called white boy.

ric
Here is the report from Eric Holder's Department of Justice that states that the police officer acted in self defense. Zimmerman was found not guilty by a JURY, That makes you a liar.
https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

There was no Eric Holders Department of Justice. In the case of Brown, they were only to determine whether Browns civil rights were violated. They were not there to determine if Wilson was innocent or guilty. In the Zimmerman case he was neighborhood watch captain and by the rules of neighborhood watch was all he was supposed to do was contact the police. After the dispatch told him not to pursue he was not supposed to pursue. He disobeyed that and continued to pursue Martin. There at many other cases that show how police get away with killing people. You have chosen to believe a set of lies.

I

ric

There was no Eric Holders Department of Justice. In the case of Brown, they were only to determine whether Browns civil rights were violated. They were not there to determine if Wilson was innocent or guilty. In the Zimmerman case he was neighborhood watch captain and by the rules of neighborhood watch was all he was supposed to do was contact the police. After the dispatch told him not to pursue he was not supposed to pursue. He disobeyed that and continued to pursue Martin. There at many other cases that show how police get away with killing people. You have chosen to believe a set of lies.
I just gave you the link to the Federal Government Department of Justice run by Eric Holder. Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury. Move along now.

It's funny how things are done here. The false equivalence that using the word white is a racial slur needs to stop. The term white boy snot a racial slur. It is not the equivalent of he n word. And its time this false equivalence ended. The cnservative belief that they can create out of nothing a racism in people that is equal to what whites have done to others based on them getting their feelings hurt has to go. When we as non whites are talking about white racism it's about a hell of a lot more than being called white boy.
When are ya'll going to stop calling each other MOD EDIT: Do NOT bypass the word filter.

BS Filter

Last edited by a moderator:
I
ric

I just gave you the link to the Federal Government Department of Justice run by Eric Holder. Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury. Move along now.

And I have given you what this report was out to prove. I read that report years ago. The DOJ was only there to prove that Wilson did what he did because he was black, which could not be proven unless Wilson made racist comments specifically saying so. Now would you like to talk about Alton Sterling? Eric Garner? Samuel Dubose? Tamir Rice? John Crawford? Philando Castile? I can keep going. So shut your ass.

When are ya'll going to stop calling each other "Niqqer"?

When are you going to stop calling each other guineas, micks, dagos, and wops?

Forum List

Back