Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

First of all, I didn't say that I didn't have anything against the concept of reparations. I said "It's not so much..." I'm against reparations but it's the idea of holding all whites accountable for slavery and racism I have the biggest problem with. Do you think it's right or fair that Asian Americans should have their tax money spent to right a wrong that they had nothing to do with? Or Hispanics? Or Brazilians? Or Irish? Or Somalis?
The question was asked of you, "do you think it's fair that blacks have had their freedom and lives taken away by the government for centuries?"

You have not yet answered...why is this?

Because it's irrelevant and a non sequitur. That the government unfairly took the lives and freedom of blacks is not justification for punishing those who had nothing to do with it.
The government is still unfairly taking away the lives and freedom of black people . Slavery didn't really end. It evolved into what is now the criminal justice system

Okay. But there are still people out there not guilty of it.

The government will put you in jail if you commit a crime. Michael Brown is dead because he tried to take a cop's gun away from him. Trayvon Martin is dead because he assaulted an armed man. The Democrats made martyrs out of both of these thugs.
So you take the examples of two black people who were killed by white people as examples of Democratic racism because the Democrats expressed outrage and called for justice? What the fuck!!??

What authority do I need to ask someone I don't recognize in my private community who they are there visiting?

What right did Trevon have to get violent just because someone who lived there asked him what he was doing creeping around at night?
How do you know for a fact that Trayvon Martin got violent "just because someone who lived there asked him what he was doing creeping around at night?"

Your entire post is steeped in bias.

That's a question every juror must ask themselves. How do you know for sure? And you better be damn sure before you put someone in jail for simply standing their ground.

I think when people understand the scenario of stand your ground and they hear what Zimmerman is saying happened, the sad thing is you don't get to hear Treyvon's version because he's dead but ultimately I bet the jurors didn't believe that Zimmerman struck Treyvon first.

No he shouldn't have chased after him. But ultimately it's a free country and he was in his own private gated community. Treyvon was the visitor or guest. Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal.

Now I believe Zimmerman was lifting up his shirt and showing Treyvon the gun in an attempt to intimidate him. That should be illegal. What right do you have to pull a gun on him or flash your gun?

Just imagine if a black guy did that to some white guy. Would people be ok with black guys chasing down white people and showing them their guns? No fucking way. So I think Zimmerman is guilty and should have got 10 years or 5 years for what he did. But not murder. At least not if I have all the facts straight. And apparently a jury agrees with me. It may suck but Zimmerman is not guilty. I didn't say innocent.

No I'm not dancing to the tune of your bizarre, inane and lying rant.
ok, I tend to skip the name calling portion of the liberal standard operating procedure in all debates/discussions...get them all out and then we'll continue
What name calling? Calling you a liar? That is just a statement of fact.

You lied by saying that that the Democrats of today are the racists

You lie by claiming that we deny the past racism of the Democrats

You lie when you suggest that white liberals use minorities to fight their battles

Until you stop lying, there is nothing to continue.
It's not a lie. Demonrats today and yesterday are racists. Ya'll use it every time you need to promote illegal immigration. Anyone that opposes you is a "racist". Everyone that opposed Obama was a "racist". You know it, so why deny it. Be loud and proud of who you are.
More of your moronic horseshit! Who is "promoting" illegal immigration? . Who, where and when is anybody calling everyone who opposes us for any reason "racist" How the fuck is the Democratic Party of today racist?
Democrats are promoting illegal immigration. Nancy Pelosi is one of your leaders. Don't you read the news?
How dam it ??!!

ok, I tend to skip the name calling portion of the liberal standard operating procedure in all debates/discussions...get them all out and then we'll continue

You lie when you suggest that white liberals use minorities to fight their battles

It's not a lie. Demonrats today and yesterday are racists. Ya'll use it every time you need to promote illegal immigration. Anyone that opposes you is a "racist". Everyone that opposed Obama was a "racist". You know it, so why deny it. Be loud and proud of who you are.
More of your moronic horseshit! Who is "promoting" illegal immigration? . Who, where and when is anybody calling everyone who opposes us for any reason "racist" How the fuck is the Democratic Party of today racist?

This guy must not remember not too long ago the Republicans were divided on illegal immigration

The racists vs the ones who wanted the cheap labor. Remember Jobs Americans wouldn't do? That was a Republican talking point.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

The government will put you in jail if you commit a crime. Michael Brown is dead because he tried to take a cop's gun away from him. Trayvon Martin is dead because he assaulted an armed man. The Democrats made martyrs out of both of these thugs.
So you take the examples of two black people who were killed by white people as examples of Democratic racism because the Democrats expressed outrage and called for justice? What the fuck!!??
They're examples of how democrats will lie and say anything to create a false racist narrative. They're skin color is only important if you're trying to make victims out of thugs. They attacked a fellow human, period.

Democrats are promoting illegal immigration. Nancy Pelosi is one of your leaders. Don't you read the news?
How dam it ??!!
You know what said. This is the part where you paly dumb, huh.

This guy must not remember not too long ago the Republicans were divided on illegal immigration

The racists vs the ones who wanted the cheap labor. Remember Jobs Americans wouldn't do? That was a Republican talking point.

Yep, I agree. That's why so many republicans are against Trump. That's why I'm not a registered republican. I'm a conservative, period.

First of all, I didn't say that I didn't have anything against the concept of reparations. I said "It's not so much..." I'm against reparations but it's the idea of holding all whites accountable for slavery and racism I have the biggest problem with. Do you think it's right or fair that Asian Americans should have their tax money spent to right a wrong that they had nothing to do with? Or Hispanics? Or Brazilians? Or Irish? Or Somalis?
The question was asked of you, "do you think it's fair that blacks have had their freedom and lives taken away by the government for centuries?"

You have not yet answered...why is this?

Because it's irrelevant and a non sequitur. That the government unfairly took the lives and freedom of blacks is not justification for punishing those who had nothing to do with it.
The government is still unfairly taking away the lives and freedom of black people . Slavery didn't really end. It evolved into what is now the criminal justice system

You can keep telling me this until you're green in the face but it still won't justify punishing those who had nothing to do with it.

Yep, I agree. That's why so many republicans are against Trump. That's why I'm not a registered republican. I'm a conservative, period.

And I'm a liberal, period. Because I know the only reason America has a middle class is because liberals fought and won. Conservatives/The rich think trickle down works best.

But, I'll say this. The masses don't deserve what our grandparents had. They fought and won the right to have a great quality of life. Today people like you don't have two dimes to rub together and you call yourselves conservatives. You don't have enough money to be a conservative.

Meanwhile, Trump hires illegals too. He's actually playing both sides.

Yup, and there are giant blue people on one of Jupiter's moons.

How dam it ??!!
Well the fact that you have not denied she is promoting it means you know she is...by asking how instead of saying she doesn't and it is wrong to do so shows you approve as well

You're just playing asinine, juvenile games now to hide the fact that you , once again put your foot in your mouth and can't get it out.. But, thank you for admitting that you don't know what the fuck your talking about. And let me remind you that this is about racism, so I will ask, even if she were "promoting illegal immigration" HOW THE FUCK IS THAT DEMOCRATIC RACISM?

They're examples of how democrats will lie and say anything to create a false racist narrative. They're skin color is only important if you're trying to make victims out of thugs. They attacked a fellow human, period.
Well, to you Brown and Martin are automatically thugs who deserved to die because of their skin color

Well, to you Brown and Martin are automatically thugs who deserved to die because of their skin color
They were thugs, there's no debate on that. They're dead because they attacked people that were armed. Their skin color didn't have anything to do with it.

You fucking loser Trump supporters have your heads buried so far up his ass. Boy has he conned you fools

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million in a Dispute Over Undocumented Workers. Read the Newly Unsealed Legal Papers

Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

The amount became public this week after a judge released previously sealed settlement documents in response to a motion filed by Time Inc. and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press in 2016.

Trump has done a lot of dirty things you wouldn't believe. Why you wouldn't believe them is beyond me. He's clearly a con man. You are clearly his mark,

But I bet anything you were this far up Bush's ass too. And if you are old enough you were up BUsh 1 and Reagan's ass too.

So are you embarrassed now that I showed you that Trump in fact did hire illegals? I don't think it'll stop your loyalty. After all he could murder someone and not lose your support.

And if you say that was in the past, keep in mind that it took all these years later to find out the shady shit he was doing back then. Trump's the master at doing wrong but getting the victims to settle and they sign an agreement where he isn't admitting guilt.

But we all know Trump is guilty. Lock him up!!!

You fucking loser Trump supporters have your heads buried so far up his ass. Boy has he conned you fools

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million in a Dispute Over Undocumented Workers. Read the Newly Unsealed Legal Papers

Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

The amount became public this week after a judge released previously sealed settlement documents in response to a motion filed by Time Inc. and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press in 2016.

Trump has done a lot of dirty things you wouldn't believe. Why you wouldn't believe them is beyond me. He's clearly a con man. You are clearly his mark,

But I bet anything you were this far up Bush's ass too. And if you are old enough you were up BUsh 1 and Reagan's ass too.

So are you embarrassed now that I showed you that Trump in fact did hire illegals? I don't think it'll stop your loyalty. After all he could murder someone and not lose your support.
Not embarrassed at all. You're not embarrassed by Bill or Hillary so why should I be embarrassed?

And if you say that was in the past, keep in mind that it took all these years later to find out the shady shit he was doing back then. Trump's the master at doing wrong but getting the victims to settle and they sign an agreement where he isn't admitting guilt.

But we all know Trump is guilty. Lock him up!!!
Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones over $800,000. Does that bother you?

Forum List

Back