Democrats are not even people

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Where was this person living during the Obama administration?

Eric Trump: Democrats Are ‘Not Even People’

President Trump’s son Eric went on a tirade against Democrats on Fox News on Tuesday night, declaring members of the opposing political party “not even human.” In an interview with Sean Hannity, Eric Trump lashed out at Democrats for what he described as obstructing his father’s agenda.

“You see the Democratic Party, they’re imploding. They’re imploding. They became obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”

From a story in another thread I posted:

In the next scene the Trumpian Caesar is attacked by the Senators and stabbed to death as an American flag hovers overhead, according to Sheaffer. “They had the full murder scene onstage, and blood was spewing everywhere out of his body.”

“To be honest I thought it was shocking and distasteful,” Sheaffer continued. “If this had happened to any other president — even as recently as Barack Obama or George W. Bush — it would not have flown. People would have been horrified.”

“I mean it was the on-stage murder of the president of the United States,” she said.

Sheaffer pointed out that the play ends with Marc Anthony celebrating Brutus for his bravery, saving the Romans from Caesar’s rule. “The message it sent was that if you don’t support the president, it’s ok to assassinate him

Senators Stab Trump to Death in Central Park Performance of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar

From a story in another thread I posted:

In the next scene the Trumpian Caesar is attacked by the Senators and stabbed to death as an American flag hovers overhead, according to Sheaffer. “They had the full murder scene onstage, and blood was spewing everywhere out of his body.”

“To be honest I thought it was shocking and distasteful,” Sheaffer continued. “If this had happened to any other president — even as recently as Barack Obama or George W. Bush — it would not have flown. People would have been horrified.”

“I mean it was the on-stage murder of the president of the United States,” she said.

Sheaffer pointed out that the play ends with Marc Anthony celebrating Brutus for his bravery, saving the Romans from Caesar’s rule. “The message it sent was that if you don’t support the president, it’s ok to assassinate him

Senators Stab Trump to Death in Central Park Performance of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar
"Infamy,infamy -theyve all got it in for me" - (Shakespeare quoted by the late Kenneth Williams in Carry on Cleo.)

He's right because the Democrats can't behave like human beings. They behave like rabid dogs and should be classified as such. They gave up their humanity some time ago.

How dare anyone stand against our great and glorious leader that Thy Lord has blessed us with that is named Donald John Trump.

Those evil terrorists known as Democrats should face the same fate as all terrorists do and the one political party shall rule us all and while Donald John Trump being named Caesar shall rise and make America Great again.

Any that disagree with Eric Trump should be shun and marked for the world to see the betrayal and treasonous actions against our Glorious Leader Donald John Trump.

Now chant with me while we drink more of that Kool-Aid and live in denial...

( yes, sarcasm before someone on the left confuses this as a love letter too groper McGee )

How dare anyone stand against our great and glorious leader that Thy Lord has blessed us with that is named Donald John Trump.

Those evil terrorists known as Democrats should face the same fate as all terrorists do and the one political party shall rule us all and while Donald John Trump being named Caesar shall rise and make America Great again.

Any that disagree with Eric Trump should be shun and marked for the world to see the betrayal and treasonous actions against our Glorious Leader Donald John Trump.

( yes, sarcasm before someone on the left confuses this as a love letter too groper McGee )

One way to suggest that lefties are gullible is to write a bit of sarcasm and then announce it to the lefties. That's the way you had to do it as you couldn't rely on any lefties here being that gullible. You'd have gotten nobody to bite.

Meanwhile, your pals on the right actually voted for the guy you know to be a phoney....and many STILL stand by him. But there is no gullible right for you to "warn". Awesome.

I suspect that you added the "warning" in order to prevent some of the brain dead Trombies from hitting "agree" and "winner".

It is actually just proof of their complete lack of "TOLERANCE" for anyone unlike them. It is their self assured, egotistical façade, complete lack of honor and callous disregard for the safety, rights, or lives of even the families and children of anyone who disagrees with them that makes them dangerous, They are cruel murderers, and have NO compunction about the use of ANY MEANS from lies to murder to get their way. It is high time we took their fight to them a thousandfold.

A Trump supporter once told me - this was her reasoning - that Trump must be a good man because his children appear to be raised well and their appearance is always so nice. Don't laugh, people live in their own bubble and looks do matter no matter what mom said about your ugly short friend. lol But after reading David Cay Johnston's ' The making of Donald Trump' I could see his children were the same as him, shallow, rich kids who live a real bubble. Recently Donald Jr even tweeted a lie, I guess the apple does fall next to the tree. Does no one realize these are real estate business people and not diplomats? Their values are making money and they do that however they can, they are not leaders.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

He's right because the Democrats can't behave like human beings. They behave like rabid dogs and should be classified as such. They gave up their humanity some time ago.
When you see a Republican complain about Democrat obstructionism, does the GOP relationship with Obama cross your mind at any point, or are you compartmentalizing the last eight years out of your thought process? Serious question.

One way to suggest that lefties are gullible is to write a bit of sarcasm and then announce it to the lefties. That's the way you had to do it as you couldn't rely on any lefties here being that gullible. You'd have gotten nobody to bite.

Meanwhile, your pals on the right actually voted for the guy you know to be a phoney....and many STILL stand by him. But there is no gullible right for you to "warn". Awesome.

I suspect that you added the "warning" in order to prevent some of the brain dead Trombies from hitting "agree" and "winner".

No, I added the warning because individuals like you would believe what I wrote was the damn truth to me while never admitting I dislike Trump.

You are the type that believe every word from someone that did not vote for Hillary Clinton is a word of support for Trump even though I did not vote for Trump either.

So please remember that and I am sure you will write that any vote that is not for your wish of a one party system is a terroristic vote against Humanity because you are no different than Eric Trump when it come to your hatred for those that disagree with you.

Oh, most if not all that voted for Trump that contribute to this site will most likely tell you that I love Trump and his voters as much as I love those that voted for Hillary Clinton and Clinton herself, but you will never believe it because of your partisan way of thinking...

Last edited:
When you see a Republican complain about Democrat obstructionism, does the GOP relationship with Obama cross your mind at any point, or are you compartmentalizing the last eight years out of your thought process? Serious question.

Obstruction is great but only when your political party does it...

I wonder how Eric Trump feels about the Republicans that have so far obstructed his Father Agenda?

No, I added the warning because individuals like you would believe what I wrote was the damn truth to me while never admitting I dislike Trump.

You are the type that believe every word from someone that did not vote for Hillary Clinton is a word of support for Trump even though I did not vote for Trump either.

So please remember that and I am sure you will write that any vote that is not for your wish of a one party system is a terroristic vote against Humanity because you are no different than Eric Trump when it come to your hatred for those that disagree with you.

Oh, most if not all that voted for Trump that contribute to this site will most likely tell you that I love Trump and his voters as much as I love those that voted for Hillary Clinton, but you will never believe it because of your partisan way of thinking...

Niggah, please.

Oh, most if not all that voted for Trump that contribute to this site will most likely tell you that I love Trump and his voters as much as I love those that voted for Hillary Clinton, but you will never believe it because of your partisan way of thinking...

Niggah, please.

1. What a reply. ( sarcasm )

2. You are no better than Eric Trump. ( not sarcasm )

The quote is, speaking about those who aggressively criticize, ridicule, and excoriate HIS FATHER, "...to me, they are not even people."

His comment is entirely understandable. As with his father, they take him literally, but not seriously.

The fact that the Leftist Media is breathlessly reporting this unremarkable statement tells you all you need to know.

The quote is, speaking about those who aggressively criticize, ridicule, and excoriate HIS FATHER, "...to me, they are not even people." His comment is entirely understandable. As with his father, they take him literally, but not seriously. The fact that the Leftist Media is breathlessly reporting this unremarkable statement tells you all you need to know.
Would you say it was understandable when the Democrats complained about GOP obstructionism?

And if so, is there any hypocrisy in Republicans complaining now?

A Trump supporter once told me - this was her reasoning - that Trump must be a good man because his children appear to be raised well and their appearance is always so nice. Don't laugh, people live in their own bubble and looks do matter no matter what mom said about your ugly short friend. lol But after reading David Cay Johnston's ' The making of Donald Trump' I could see his children were the same as him, shallow, rich kids who live a real bubble. Recently Donald Jr even tweeted a lie, I guess the apple does fall next to the tree. Does no one realize these are real estate business people and not diplomats? Their values are making money and they do that however they can, they are not leaders.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

So one has to be some kind of royalty in order to be a good president?

What if they're a peanut farmer?

Do you believe in The Divine Right of Kings or something?

:cuckoo:

Niggah, please.

1. What a reply. ( sarcasm )

2. You are no better than Eric Trump. ( not sarcasm )

Check this out.

I know and have long known that Bruce_T_Laney is not a supporter of Donald Trump. This is not an admission, as I have never had cause to deny it.

I also know that Bruce_T_Laney is a person who doesn't know who he's talking to half the time and often confuses people as he fights his daily battles here. He is perplexed that his "conservative" buds can possibly support Trump and is thus always on the defensive. Tough times.

.[/QUOTE]
The quote is, speaking about those who aggressively criticize, ridicule, and excoriate HIS FATHER, "...to me, they are not even people." His comment is entirely understandable. As with his father, they take him literally, but not seriously. The fact that the Leftist Media is breathlessly reporting this unremarkable statement tells you all you need to know.
Would you say it was understandable when the Democrats complained about GOP obstructionism?

And if so, is there any hypocrisy in Republicans complaining now?

Is there some bonus waiting for you if you get someone to admit that they are being hypocritical?

We've all been hypocrites at one point or another. Some will never admit it. You'll make through the day if they don't. Trust me.

Forum List

Back