Democrats are pretending the cities aren’t burning

It's too fucking hot in Houston to loot and riot.
We're waintn fer that ternader here! LOL

It's seems amusing to me that Portland is somehow "Americas city." I mean seriously. Portland was a comedy/reality show.

I still suppose it's possible that Trump can sell his dystopian vision of America. I regularly chat with my friends and family in Philly, Den and LA …. and there is a dystopian outlook, but its based on corvid. And if you believe the polls at all, middle America agrees that cops need to be retrained if not repurposed. Not many of them are bent upon assault and homicide but choking people to death and shooting them in the backs is just not ok. And when cops investigate cops, that seems to be the result most of the time.
then we should disban the demofk party, I mean they've been hanging blacks for over a century.

I would argue most Democrats are bigots.
Example?

Off the top of my head, look at the speakers who are barred from speaking(commencements or otherwise) on liberal college campuses. They don't like hearing opposing views and they certainly aren't tolerant of them. I would dare say the vast majority of the rioters and looters would claim to be Democrats. I wouldn't exactly call them tolerant.

Example?

Off the top of my head, look at the speakers who are barred from speaking(commencements or otherwise) on liberal college campuses. They don't like hearing opposing views and they certainly aren't tolerant of them. I would dare say the vast majority of the rioters and looters would claim to be Democrats. I wouldn't exactly call them tolerant.

Protesters against police brutality are indeed intolerant...

...of police brutality.

If that makes me a bigot, sign me up.

Good point with the college speakers, however that was an issue that long since dealt with itself. If a speaker is coming to a college just to troll, and that definitely did happen with some sketchy characters like Milo, then I am more willing to accept the pushback against it. There is a difference.

Example?

...of police brutality.

If that makes me a bigot, sign me up.

Good point with the college speakers, however that was an issue that long since dealt with itself. If a speaker is coming to a college just to troll, and that definitely did happen with some sketchy characters like Milo, then I am more willing to accept the pushback against it. There is a difference.
Get out of the store and put the TV down looter.........

hypocrites aren't they? treat others how you don't want others to treat others. too fking funny. you have no standards, zip.

RNC has no sense of its own history. Burning Cities was the goal of Abraham Lincoln personally, and the genitalia mutilations of the babies, a consequence! The wife and the family were all enthralled by the fires!

From East Texas, eventual Home of the KKK, my people early on had to take what property they were still allowed to keep, and head out West in a cattle drive--to California. PROPERTY HAD TO BE LEFT BEHIND! FEDERAL OFFICERS WERE WEAPONIZED, INVADERS THEMSELVES: IN LOCAL DISTRICTS, CITIES AND TOWNS! REPUBLICAN WAYS ARE WRONG!

Anyone guesses how the federal actors carried on, invaders looting, claiming electability!

Lincoln had set no policies, either, or any compensation, either! (Psst! The "Property" raised plantation kids, and created crops, tools, buildings and rural schooling--no one so-states!) A lot of horse-breeders are not likely to get Trumped-Up about throwing people off their farms!

Secretary Pompeo, RNC, will likely break the law, just this evening, with some nature of assessment of prayers in Israel--then and now(?). The two lawyers from St. Louis, up on federal charges: Were Centerpiece RNC Monday night! The Seven Trumped-Up Indicted staffers: Are public information. Anyone sees what Tommy Tuberville types support!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Speaking of Israel: Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid!)

Example?
they own the kkk? did you forget that? mayor of Chiraq?

They also own the Civil Rights Act of 64 and voting rights act of 65. After those were passed by Democrats, the support for Democrats by the Racist KKK sort of dried up. After 50 year and more, I think the KKK type Support Donnie "I done more for Black folk than Abe Linclon" Trumpybear.

Example?

They also own the Civil Rights Act of 64 and voting rights act of 65. After those were passed by Democrats, the support for Democrats by the Racist KKK sort of dried up. After 50 year and more, I think the KKK type Support Donnie "I done more for Black folk than Abe Linclon" Trumpybear.
yeah... let me laugh

1598379992403.png

Dems are broadcasting propaganda 24/7. Only weeks ago they claimed the 'protests' were peaceful. With the dead and injured piling up, burning of property at an all time high, blatant looting and riots Dems are in panic mode.

They've painted themselves into a corner once again, BL. The BLM assholes are far worse and more out of control than they expected. The rioting, mobs and violence is now working against the the democrats. But if they crack down on them now, they then risk being seen siding with Trump, vindicating his earlier actions and proving he was right all along!

What's hilarious is they are protesting against Democrats and demanding Dem mayors resign when the idiot Dems thought they would be protesting against Trump :auiqs.jpg:

...of police brutality.

They march under the auspices of BLM. Sorry, I don't find a group that takes offense to the term "All Lives Matter", particularly tolerant. They are for anything an everything, particularly if it is perverse, except for those that disagree with them, in which case they steal, rob and beat.

Dems are broadcasting propaganda 24/7. Only weeks ago they claimed the 'protests' were peaceful. With the dead and injured piling up, burning of property at an all time high, blatant looting and riots Dems are in panic mode.

They've painted themselves into a corner once again, BL. The BLM assholes are far worse and more out of control than they expected. The rioting, mobs and violence is now working against the the democrats. But if they crack down on them now, they then risk being seen siding with Trump, vindicating his earlier actions and proving he was right all along!

What's hilarious is they are protesting against Democrats and demanding Dem mayors resign when the idiot Dems thought they would be protesting against Trump :auiqs.jpg:
don't they also have the police union paying them? how fking stupid are these fking idiots?

...of police brutality.

They march under the auspices of BLM. Sorry, I don't find a group that takes offense to the term "All Lives Matter", particularly tolerant. They are for anything an everything, particularly if it is perverse, except for those that disagree with them, in which case they steal, rob and beat.
it's obvious they want separation of races. can't call it anything else.

...of police brutality.

The entire Democratic Party is all about division, but the brainwashed Democratic electorate is, by and large, oblivious to this rather glaring fact.

Example?

All he does is deflect disingenuously.

I still think Biden is missing an opportunity to visit some city like Denver and go "...… wait, no riots. Don't worry. Your city will do it's job and if there's any question, YOUR federal govt is here to make sure questions get answered."

Example?

yeah... let me laugh

View attachment 379654

So you don't believe those things happened in 64 and 65 or changed the direction of the party, because some old codger joined the KKK in the 50's as a young man? It's not like he was a Grand Wizard or anything......

...of police brutality.

Hell yeah. They better stay out of my suburb. I'm voting TRUMP for property values. LOL

It's too fucking hot in Houston to loot and riot.
We're waintn fer that ternader here! LOL

It's seems amusing to me that Portland is somehow "Americas city." I mean seriously. Portland was a comedy/reality show.

I still suppose it's possible that Trump can sell his dystopian vision of America. I regularly chat with my friends and family in Philly, Den and LA …. and there is a dystopian outlook, but its based on corvid. And if you believe the polls at all, middle America agrees that cops need to be retrained if not repurposed. Not many of them are bent upon assault and homicide but choking people to death and shooting them in the backs is just not ok. And when cops investigate cops, that seems to be the result most of the time.

It seems amusing to me that you think you can dismiss every place in the nation as "not America's city" whenever it suits your purpose and agenda. Please explain to me how and why Philadelphia, Denver, and LA are somehow more America than Portland, other than the fact that you know people there who will tell you what you want to hear. Last time I checked, Portland was just as much a part of the United States as any other city, and the residents just as much American citizens.

"If you believe the polls at all, you have to believe THESE polls, not the ones that disagree with me." How about not?

Vermin. Vile, scurrying, disease-carrying vermin. Literally the nicest thing I can honestly say about leftists these days. Like plague rats.

Forum List

Back