Democrats Are the Enemy of Freedom

I agree! ALL of those who stand up, knowing they are going to lose income and stability in their lives are the closest thing we have to non-military patriots today. We are seeing western governments overreacting to a viral pandemic in ways that are actually destabilizing our countries. These leaders aren't stupid. There is an underlying goal and it should begin to worry many more people.

For the sake of a case fatality rate of less than 2%, we are removing thousands of cops, nurses, and military members. ALL of these individuals had a level of expertise that was necessary during the initial months of this pandemic but now we are to believe that they can be cut loose without any deficit to our societies. The compliant sheep who are cheering for this to happen will deserve what comes their way in the future. The fools seem convinced that this is an issue revolving around intelligence rather than tribalistic politics and the day they find themselves outside the circle of "trust" is going to be a day for the rest of us to remind them just how idiotic they were.
Nearly 30% of those most essential to the function of this country. Democrats are about destabilizing the country so they can rebuild in in their tyrannical image. They assume THEY will always be in power. They are wrong

One of the tragic aspects of all this, is that originally, being a liberal meant someone that strived for "liberty and freedom."
Now, a liberal means, fall in with Marxism or be punished.

YOu've never even stepped foot in Chicago, have you? I"m not like you pussy's though. I walk around anywhere I want, anytime I want, and I dont need a gun.
Bullshit!

I was raised in Joliet and damn well know you can not and will not walk anywhere you want, so stop lying!

Chi-Town has always been a dangerous place and your lily white ass would never walk on Cermak and Cicero area, so cut the nonsense!

Hell, you wouldn’t even walk through Crest Hill or East Joliet!

That is the same thing folks like you said about Bull Connor and Lester Maddox.

Actually, it was the same thing your demented and incontinent old white "president" said about Klan Wizard Robert Byrd.

But don't let me stop you from being ignorant. Carry on, bro.

Bullshit!

I was raised in Joliet and damn well know you can not and will not walk anywhere you want, so stop lying!

Chi-Town has always been a dangerous place and your lily white ass would never walk on Cermak and Cicero area, so cut the nonsense!

Hell, you wouldn’t even walk through Crest Hill or East Joliet!
LOL you mean YOU can't walk in those areas.

What you loved Byrd, you are of the same ilk. Once Klan always Klan.

@Superbadbrutha

So? What'r ya gonna do about it? Nothing. You're impotent. You can't change nothing. All you can do is let your own racist hatred and anger eat away at you from the inside, until it consumes you.

As for myself, I'm kickin' back in my nice three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house on a hundred acres of wooded land. I'm loadin' up a couple hundred rounds of some ammo today, so I don't have time for your little problems.

It must suck being an apartment dweller. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

@Superbadbrutha

So? What'r ya gonna do about it? Nothing. You're impotent. You can't change nothing. All you can do is let your own racist hatred and anger eat away at you from the inside, until it consumes you.

As for myself, I'm kickin' back in my nice three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house on a hundred acres of wooded land. I'm loadin' up a couple hundred rounds of some ammo today, so I don't have time for your little problems.

It must suck being an apartment dweller. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:
You are just the typical, arrogant, dumb ass racist who thinks because he is white he is superior to everyone else. Stay on the compound and have fun with the farm animals just one less racist we have to see in the light.

Forum List

Back