Democrats Beginning Push To Take Credit For Beating COVID

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats are getting clobbered in the polls....and now they're making a desperate move to take credit for ending COVID. They think they can convince enough people that their policies of lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates have worked, and COVID isn't the threat is used to be. They claim the science has changed.....but really just the politics have changed.

So here's the Democrat plan:

• Tell everyone they beat COVID
  • Claim the GOP is attacking Democracy
  • Claim they're creating jobs instead of destroying jobs with their mandates
This is a plan they started laying out last Summer.

Republicans blocked every attempt to contain COVID

All I can say about Democrats is…

:clap:

Here's Fauci making false claims (37 mins in) about the origins of COVID....even though we have his emails showing he tried to stifle the truth about where the virus originated from....which was a lab.

Last edited:
Democrats are getting clobbered in the polls....and now they're making a desperate move to take credit for ending COVID. They think they can convince enough people that their policies of lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates have worked, and COVID isn't the threat is used to be. They claim the science has changed.....but really just the politics have changed.

So here's the Democrat plan:

• Tell everyone they beat COVID
  • Claim the GOP is attacking Democracy
  • Claim they're creating jobs instead of destroying jobs with their mandates
This is a plan they started laying out last Summer.

I'm noticing that too. The alarm clock radio goes off to AP News every morning. The first story for the last week or so has been about COVID receding. Then they contradict themselves a few stories later, with something about mandates, masks, and the rise of COVID in some other country.

Republicans blocked every attempt to contain COVID

All I can say about Democrats is…

:clap:

Meanwhile, back to reality:

Meanwhile, back to reality:

Why even bother trying to convince Rightwinger of anything? He's a zealous Biden/Obama/DNC zombie cult member. Pretty much like those Nazi or Imperialist Japanese soldiers who hid out in the bunkers and caves after the war was over, but kept fighting.

Democrats getting credit for beating covid is like my grandma taking credit for ending WW2 simply because she was around when it ended.

And there is no beating covid. It's part of life on earth now and it isn't going anywhere we just have to live with it like we do the flu.

1644421104012.png

It was the Canadian and American working class that beat COVID and changed the science.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Yep, democrats defeated Covid like they defeated inflation, crime, illegal immigration, and the shortages.

Diaper Joe simply over achieves like he said.

And now apparnetly after 18 months of shitting on the vaccine, now that it has proven safe, effective, free and available...the conservatives here are now trying to claim that they were behind it all along.
18 months? Really? It came out in December of 2020. I think you are wrong.

And now apparnetly after 18 months of shitting on the vaccine, now that it has proven safe, effective, free and available...the conservatives here are now trying to claim that they were behind it all along.
And then, suddenly, reality reasserted itself again! It's the damnedest thing.

And then, suddenly, reality reasserted itself again! It's the damnedest thing.

Snake oil

Republicans have done nothing to beat COVID and have impeded all efforts by Democrats to contain it

Of course Democrats deserve credit

We have had the most deaths just a couple weeks ago, I'll give you and Biden credit for those deaths. Not sure why you are so proud of people dying but you Democrats are pretty nuts.

Forum List

Back