🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats..Can't Negotiate

No, they've known how to sell out to bankers and corporate lobbyists for a while now.

What they've learned is that there's no sense in trying to negotiate with the GOP leadersip until they convinced them that there are worse things than pissing off their Teatard faction in the House.

There's some indication this may finally be happening, too, but we'll see.

Sounds like you would be happy if Obama screwed over the Tea Party using the IRS..After-all, they only represent a faction of the American people that you happen to disagree with.

Oh dear, are you wingnuts still bringing that up? Oh well, I can understand where you'd get the impression I think that's ok, even though I don't and it doesn't look like it was true, anyway.

(Thread derail in 5, 4, 3.....)

Sooo that's all you got?

Sounds like you would be happy if Obama screwed over the Tea Party using the IRS..After-all, they only represent a faction of the American people that you happen to disagree with.

Oh dear, are you wingnuts still bringing that up? Oh well, I can understand where you'd get the impression I think that's ok, even though I don't and it doesn't look like it was true, anyway.

(Thread derail in 5, 4, 3.....)

Sooo that's all you got?

That's all I need.

Boehner misplayed his hand and painted himself into a corner (yeah, a mixed metaphor but what better way to describe The Speaker's incompetence?).

[Side Bar: I wonder if all of Boehner's boners were scripted by Eric Cantor who so covets the big office?]

Boehner is decompensating:

•a temporary worsening of symptoms
•a loss of the ability to adapt to normal changes and stress, and
•difficulty with normal activities of life, including concentrating, being persistent at tasks, pacing oneself, or maintaining social relationships.

In short, an episode of decompensation refers to a time when one experiences an increase in symptoms and a loss of function.

:eusa_eh:

Lumpy, in fairness to EriktheClown, you shouldn't single him out. All liberal progressives have been creaming their panties over the IRS targeting the Tea Party......

You know that's been debunked of course.
But, I understand the training manual instructs you to keep saying it.

Debunked..how so?

**sigh**
IRS 'Scandal' Fades As Documents Show Scrutiny Of Democratic Groups, ACORN Successors
Officials at the Internal Revenue Service were encouraged to flag groups with the word "emerge" in their names as well as potential successors to the anti-poverty organization ACORN, according to documents released by Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee on Tuesday.

The documents add another complicated layer to the ongoing (albeit diminished) controversy surrounding the IRS screening of Tea Party groups in 2010 and 2011. They also take additional steam out of the Republican Party's insistence that the tax agency was politically motivated against conservative groups when it considered whether or not to grant tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) status.

Groups with the word "emerge" in the name tend to lean more Democratic. As The New York Times previously reported, three such organizations -- Emerge Nevada, Emerge Maine and Emerge Massachusetts -- all were denied tax-exempt status because the IRS determined that they existed strictly to benefit Democratic candidates.

You know that's been debunked of course.
But, I understand the training manual instructs you to keep saying it.

Debunked..how so?

**sigh**
IRS 'Scandal' Fades As Documents Show Scrutiny Of Democratic Groups, ACORN Successors
Officials at the Internal Revenue Service were encouraged to flag groups with the word "emerge" in their names as well as potential successors to the anti-poverty organization ACORN, according to documents released by Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee on Tuesday.

The documents add another complicated layer to the ongoing (albeit diminished) controversy surrounding the IRS screening of Tea Party groups in 2010 and 2011. They also take additional steam out of the Republican Party's insistence that the tax agency was politically motivated against conservative groups when it considered whether or not to grant tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) status.

Groups with the word "emerge" in the name tend to lean more Democratic. As The New York Times previously reported, three such organizations -- Emerge Nevada, Emerge Maine and Emerge Massachusetts -- all were denied tax-exempt status because the IRS determined that they existed strictly to benefit Democratic candidates.

:lol:..get serious, the article proves nothing, read the last chapter and try again..or not

btw... The Huffy Po ...:eusa_doh:

the IRS admitted to targetting conservative/Tea Party groups

why are people denying it?

and the number of Tea Party orgs being ''targeted'' should be no surprize- it was a new party- of deluded MORONS...ay caramba- ANOTHER ISSA SPECIAL...LOL

Debunked..how so?

**sigh**

:lol:..get serious, the article proves nothing, read the last chapter and try again..or not

btw... The Huffy Po ...:eusa_doh:

Sure, I didn't look far but I couldn't be bothered as it's such common knowledge now.
It's probably best that you select a publication that you accept, rather than me going through a list that you'll continue to spuriously reject because of their supposed political leanings.
Start here I suggest https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=i..._sm=93&q=irs+target+tea+party+debunk&safe=off

No, they've known how to sell out to bankers and corporate lobbyists for a while now.

You mean, the way Obama did with Fascist Care? Making Kaiser and Blue Cross Defacto branches of the Federal Government, with the corrupt IRS as collection agents for their racketeering efforts?

What they've learned is that there's no sense in trying to negotiate with the GOP leadersip until they convinced them that there are worse things than pissing off their Teatard faction in the House.

There's some indication this may finally be happening, too, but we'll see.

Well, now that fuckwad Obama is using federal troops to blockade an American town, in violation of the U.S. Constitution, the stakes for the Barrycades may have just risen....

The Huffpo AND MM are about 100 times more truthful than your disgraceful propaganda machine, dolts of greedy a-hole billionnaires lol...

Thanks..so nice to have a voice of reason...:tinfoil:

{Almost three months after an IRS official admitted tea party groups were targeted for heightened scrutiny by the agency – and six weeks after the acting head of the Internal Revenue Service said the practice had been suspended – House investigators have released testimony from an IRS agent indicating the practice is still going on.}

Agent confirms IRS still targeting conservatives - BizPac Review

Like all the Issa/Beck/Rush etcetcetc ''scandals'', didn't actually happen, hater dupes......

But was anyone talking about these?

Or are you deflecting from the fact that you're actually an uninformed idiot that just blindly follows your party?

Forum List

Back