Democrats destroyed the credibility of the American legal system to support their own hallucinations of Trump becoming a dictator.

Bullshit! How is Biden doing that? He has been completely hands off all these trials.

You are a fucking liar!
You're so stupid you probably believe that. But the facts are EVERY single prosecutor on all these cases has had extensive meetings in the White House, and the no.3 man in the Joey bribem DOJ suddenly leaves, taking a 50% pay cut, to go "help" Bragg with his bullshit case.

Joey bribem is up to his eyeballs in corruption, you stupid fuck!

You're so stupid you probably believe that. But the facts are EVERY single prosecutor on all these cases has had extensive meetings in the White House, and the no.3 man in the Joey bribem DOJ suddenly leaves, taking a 50% pay cut, to go "help" Bragg with his bullshit case.

Joey bribem is up to his eyeballs in corruption, you stupid fuck!
Prove it!

And just what has Biden done to being anything close to a dictator?

God, you are so full of shit!
Coordinated lawfare against Trump. His ATF is hounding gun businesses left and right. His ATF is illegally building a data base of gun owners, he just canceled the immigration hearings for over 300,000 illegal aliens so, in effect granting them amnesty. The fbi had to admit they ran over 200,000 illegal wire taps on American citizens.

All of it is unconstitutional.

And apparently, clueless moron you never heard about bit because you are too drunk or stoned to read anything.

I didn't say they were. I said Trump wants to consolidate power by bringing those agencies under the direct supervision of the executive branch.
They are already!! don't you know that? wtf is wrong with you fkers? in here arguing shit you know absolutely nothing about.

And just what has Biden done to being anything close to a dictator?

God, you are so full of shit!
mandates!
indicting the opposing candidate in an election year
opening the border when the constitution says borders
fascism baby, it's what you all are about!!!
removing the opposition off ballots so people can't vote?

you all are exactly what you accuse others of fkwad.

Horseshit

If that were the case Hillary Clinton sould have been charged with the same thing.

She did the EXACT SAME THING Trump did, she hid her expenses with the lawyers.

She was based in NY, exactly like Trump.

This was a witch hunt through and through. It started 9 years ago, and Hillary had a lot to do with it.

Tell you what. Take a look at this post I wrote last year.

The New York case was Trump’s to lose.

except, it backfired on demofks. you know this right?

Bragg will be known for getting trump reelected.

except, it backfired on demofks. you know this right?

Bragg will be known for getting trump reelected.

Maybe. As I said last night. It’s a long time to the election. And with Trump melting down every chance he gets, it’s hard to say what happens. Well I can say one thing for certain. I personally won’t vote for him. Other than that, we will see.

The Brits are in this up to their eyeballs.
The Americans undermined their own nation to become like these other nations that they once ran away from.

Churchill talked about protecting the truth via a body of lies. The Brits were like the Russians in that they would sacrifice any number of serfs to defend their monarchy. You now have political monarchies who believe the same. They have convinced many Americans that "sacrificing Trump, our Constitution and morals is ok because he is the next Hitler!".

America has been throwing away principle for decades. When Reagan was in power he was so committed to American Values that he convinced Mulroney to alter our spy agencies to separate arresting from investigation. It was a move away from the Stasi model we had beforehand.

I'm not sure this can be fixed but the inroads China has made globally over the last three years is staggering. In places America never though possible just a decade ago.

Maybe. As I said last night. It’s a long time to the election. And with Trump melting down every chance he gets, it’s hard to say what happens. Well I can say one thing for certain. I personally won’t vote for him. Other than that, we will see.
well, july 11 will trigger additional press for Trump!! and we'll be six weeks closer. tough to keep him out of the headlines when you can't stop talking about him

Deflection.

UNEQUAL JUSTICE is what the Stalinist Democraps are all about.

Trump hasn't melted down one time. You love to say stupid shit like that, that has no basis in reality.

The MSM IS melting down. Every attack they have launched on him at the behest of the political class, has backfired.

Negative. BC is nice to visit. Beyond this, I don't even think about you.

So? It's worked out great! The states will never be anything like any other developed country on the planet. Especially Canada.

Our 'great global position' in modern history hasn't changed. We are THE military hyperpower on this PLANET by a loooongshot. China being a very distant 2nd. In 30 years, the technology we've developed for blowing other countries into smoking crators with minimal human casualty has improved immensely.

Our economy is still the largest by far in the world, with a GDP of 28.7 trillion per year. China is again, number 2 with 18.5. Canada is 10th, with just over 2t. Our state of California has a larger GDP than both you and Russia.

The only similarities we might share are that we are consumerism driven societies, which is also shared with about 30 other nations, some with bigger economies than Canada.

Nuclear is the real deterrent. But the first nuke to explode anywhere on Earth will be a harbinger to mutually assured destruction and the beginning of overall human extinction. So I don't worry about that much, Mr. Shocked Canadian. :rolleyes:

Besides nukes, Russia and Ukraine aren't credible threats to the US. China may have a bigger population, but the US is geographically superior when it comes to having a natural defensive border to fortify against attacks. Not that we would even sweat any conventional warfare from China, as thier firepower is still mostly obsolete cold war shit. NK is still a barking little doggy.

So I honestly don't know what the fuck you're on about. :rolleyes:
Your underestimation and ignorance of the military power of China is deeply depressing but certainly not a surprise.

Head%20in%20sand.jpg

Because that is what he plans to do. He said he wants to be a dictator. He admires dictators. He said he wants to do away with the Constitution. He said he wants to consolidate the DOJ, State Dept and Homeland Security under the executive branch.

He already thinks he is above the law. He has said he is your "retribution". What more do you need? The writing is on the wall. Thinking he won't do these things is just dumb.
As you know, it is former President Barack Hussein Obama who believes our Constitution was not correctly written and who is pulling the strings today leading to the disaster we have now.

your-desperation-is.jpg

Wild%20Seriously.jpg

Your real or intentional ignorance of the military advances and goals of China over the past decades. It's worse than depressing, really, although I'm older than dirt, so I won't live to see how this ends.
Then you replied to tell me you're depressed. K. :rolleyes:

Coordinated lawfare against Trump. His ATF is hounding gun businesses left and right. His ATF is illegally building a data base of gun owners, he just canceled the immigration hearings for over 300,000 illegal aliens so, in effect granting them amnesty. The fbi had to admit they ran over 200,000 illegal wire taps on American citizens.

All of it is unconstitutional.

And apparently, clueless moron you never heard about bit because you are too drunk or stoned to read anything.
Your lawfare comment is horseshit! That is a stupid, dumbass right wing talking point. There is no proof of Biden weaponizing the DOJ like Trump did.

If Biden did weaponize the DOJ, do you think they would still be prosecuting his son, you dumbass redneck?

Fuck gun owners! I could care less about their troubles.

And fuck your racist comments about immigrants!

You do have a point about the illegal wiretaps, I will give you that one. But your examples fall far short of another Hitler.

In other words, you failed.

Forum List

Back