Democrats destroyed the credibility of the American legal system to support their own hallucinations of Trump becoming a dictator.

Your lawfare comment is horseshit! That is a stupid, dumbass right wing talking point. There is no proof of Biden weaponizing the DOJ like Trump did.

If Biden did weaponize the DOJ, do you think they would still be prosecuting his son, you dumbass redneck?

Fuck gun owners! I could care less about their troubles.

And fuck your racist comments about immigrants!

You do have a point about the illegal wiretaps, I will give you that one. But your examples fall far short of another Hitler.

In other words, you failed.
Racist? What racist comments have I made you fucking ridiculous baboon.

Your lawfare comment is horseshit! That is a stupid, dumbass right wing talking point. There is no proof of Biden weaponizing the DOJ like Trump did.

If Biden did weaponize the DOJ, do you think they would still be prosecuting his son, you dumbass redneck?

Fuck gun owners! I could care less about their troubles.

And fuck your racist comments about immigrants!

You do have a point about the illegal wiretaps, I will give you that one. But your examples fall far short of another Hitler.

In other words, you failed.
Numbnuts just a few months ago the same DOJ was going to try and let Hunter skate

Everyone making a big deal about the amount of immigrants coming into the country is a racist.
Aaaaaaand, poof. You have now descended into trolldom.

Goodbye. I don't engage with trolls.

This is proof the Biden DOJ has not been weaponized.
2022-08-15_21-36-54.jpg

Forum List

Back