Democrats destroyed the credibility of the American legal system to support their own hallucinations of Trump becoming a dictator.

Fine. I’ll argue your way. Duh. Trump Guilty. Doh. Short enough for Twitter?
You don't argue. You spew, and when proven wrong you spew more and act dumb.

Maybe it isn't an act?

You don't argue. You spew, and when proven wrong you spew more and act dumb.

Maybe it isn't an act?

You haven’t proven anything. I asked for specifics. You post read the COTUS. I ask for references. Some point you are trying to make. You say a few amendments without explanation.

You threw out every amendment except the third and said see. See what?

I was told that Gag orders were unheard of. I posted an article proving they were common when Trump was hanging out in Studio 54. Yes for defendants.

Every point you guys try and make is no longer than a sentence on Twitter. I’m still waiting for specifics. I can post references to support my positions. Why can’t you even describe the basis of your supposed beliefs?

You haven’t proven anything. I asked for specifics. You post read the COTUS. I ask for references. Some point you are trying to make. You say a few amendments without explanation.

You threw out every amendment except the third and said see. See what?

I was told that Gag orders were unheard of. I posted an article proving they were common when Trump was hanging out in Studio 54. Yes for defendants.

Every point you guys try and make is no longer than a sentence on Twitter. I’m still waiting for specifics. I can post references to support my positions. Why can’t you even describe the basis of your supposed beliefs?
And you were provided examples, which you then ignored.

Try again, dumbass.

And you were provided examples, which you then ignored.

Try again, dumbass.

The examples were fifth amendment. I addressed every argument I could try and deduce from the nonsense one line replies.

So far, unless you can show me a violation, it appears as though Trump was convicted by a jury of his peers in the county the crime took place in which is what the Constitution mandates.

So what do you have to counter that conclusion based upon facts?

So you are just parroting idiotic Tweets. Got it.

I’m pretty dedicated to defending the Constitution. So if you have a real complaint, by all means post it and if there is any merit I’ll agree. But just randomly posting Amendments doesn’t do it.
If those tweets disagree with you do not support the Constitution. So you know.

The Jury said he did.

He is facing charges from his own actions. Not some witch-hunt.
If this is okay with you...

One%20sick%20puppy.jpg

The judge guided them to this result. Telling them that even if one of you doesnt agree, it's ok.

What in the flying F?

Here is what I predict the Oct surprise will be. Jurors identities will be found out, purposely by them leaking their own information or via an investigator. They will conduct an interview or share information.

We will learn that at least one of them was quite against these charges but the order of the judge guided them to this outcome and they stood alone. Like the single man in 12 Angry Men.

There is a reason this case wasn't televised. I cant believe some Americans just accept this due to partisanship. Frightening.
Aren't you Canadian?

And in case you wonder why I still bother: I am LIVID. I am absolutely furious that so many of my so-called "countrymen" could allow their hatred for one old man DESTROY the greatest nation in the history of humanity.

I am FURIOUS about it. I will never forget it, and probably never forgive. God help me.
Oh, cry me a fucking river, lady. YOU voted for this orange bag O' shit. YOU are just as much to blame for this as anyone else.

As a US citizen, I give zero fucks about your worries about our country. Worry about Canada.

I do and you should too,

Before you decide to become like all of us in the world, you should learn from our experiences.

It amazes me how so many don't realize what is at stake. It is completely amazing.

Forum List

Back