🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

Thanks for resetting the bar level for political debate, Democrats.

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.

No, I don't like him because he is a backwards fundamentalist freak that reminds me to much of the Taliban. This is even before I get into the reality that he lies and is a snake.

Thank you so much. I was just wondering why my reaction to that putz is so negative.

Is it his crazed religious rhetoric? Maybe his very punchable wuss face? Those thin lips and tiny teeth? Perhaps his inability to be honest? His long preacher pauses whenever he speaks? What could it be?

But nooooooo! It must be because he is not white. Even though there are very few people as pasty white as that gringo.

I am not voting for him because he is a religious nutjob, but if you want to accuse me of being a racist so be it because I do not support Obama either...

Ted Cruz is considered a Hispanic white. :rolleyes:

And most Americans despise him because he's a scumbag.

I am not voting for him because he is a religious nutjob, but if you want to accuse me of being a racist so be it because I do not support Obama either...

I officially do not think you are a racist because you do not support Obama.

Thank you so much. I was just wondering why my reaction to that putz is so negative.

Is it his crazed religious rhetoric? Maybe his very punchable wuss face? Those thin lips and tiny teeth? Perhaps his inability to be honest? His long preacher pauses whenever he speaks? What could it be?

But nooooooo! It must be because he is not white. Even though there are very few people as pasty white as that gringo.

You know what I believe Cruz is whiter than me, and I make Casper look like he has a damn tan...

You won't vote for Cruz because of his skin color, racist.

No, I don't like him because he is a backwards fundamentalist freak that reminds me to much of the Taliban. This is even before I get into the reality that he lies and is a snake.
You're just a racist who hates brown skin.

You won't vote for Cruz because of his skin color, racist.

Nutters never seem to understand that their shit is transparent. They always assume that non-nutters are as stupid as they are.

Makes this place more fun.

I officially do not think you are a racist because you do not support Obama.

Awww damn it and how I was trying to impress some so I could earn my jackboots and brown shirt...

Oh well, maybe the next election I can lower the bar for me... :)

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.
If he was white you'd have no problem with Cruz. You're just a racist.

"Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, and a ridiculous lie. .

Democrats oppose Cruz because he’s wrong on the issues, because he has contempt for the rule of law, and because he exhibits the bigotry common to many on the right.

Yeah. Just scream "racist" and the conversation pretty much goes into the shitter from there.

Which is the strategy, evidently.

You are awesome. If I ever buy a university, I am going to make you the Dean of my Department Passive Aggressive Assholes.

Do you realize that you exhibit great patience with any bigoted loser who posts here.....but demand that anyone who isn't a bigot behave like a mature adult....or you put them on iggy? Why is that?

Earmuffs, bitch.

"Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, and a ridiculous lie. .

Democrats oppose Cruz because he’s wrong on the issues, because he has contempt for the rule of law, and because he exhibits the bigotry common to many on the right.
More lies. You won't vote for Cruz because he has brown skin.

Forum List

Back