🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White

Ted Cruz did one good thing. He shut down the government. Too bad for all of us, it stsrted again.

I know lots of people that are voting for Cruz. I won't because he has booger lips. :eusa_sick:

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.
If he was white you'd have no problem with Cruz. You're just a racist.
lol

This is doubling down on being stupid and wrong.

Rest assured, whatever Cruz’ race or ethnicity, democrats would appropriately and correctly oppose his candidacy.

In addition to being hostile to the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans, Cruz also exhibits his disdain for the rule of law, by advocating that the states be allowed to ‘vote’ on Supreme Court decisions – a position which is supreme idiocy.

And consistent with his bigotry and hate, Cruz advocates violating the due process rights of Muslim Americans by subjecting their communities to unwarranted police surveillance.

No, Cruz is a rightwing scumbag having nothing to do with his race or ethnicity, someone democrats would never support.

Thanks for resetting the bar level for political debate, Democrats.
Yeah. Just scream "racist" and the conversation pretty much goes into the shitter from there.

Which is the strategy, evidently.

You are awesome. If I ever buy a university, I am going to make you the Dean of my Department Passive Aggressive Assholes.

Do you realize that you exhibit great patience with any bigoted loser who posts here.....but demand that anyone who isn't a bigot behave like a mature adult....or you put them on iggy? Why is that?

Earmuffs, bitch.
Mac’s concern for the feelings of racists and bigots is truly heartwarming…

Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

So you are admitting that Trump, Kasich, Christy and the entire GOP Senate are racists?

Refreshingly honest and perceptive of you.

Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

I am not voting for him because he is a religious nutjob, but if you want to accuse me of being a racist so be it because I do not support Obama either...
You won't vote for Cruz because of his skin color, racist.

We won't vote for Cruz because he is white?

LOL.......just like you won't vote for Hilary because of her skin color.

Sorry the left firmly established with Obama that any opposition to a non white President is not because of their policies or personality it is because of their race so must it be if Cruz should become the President.

"Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, and a ridiculous lie. .

Democrats oppose Cruz because he’s wrong on the issues, because he has contempt for the rule of law, and because he exhibits the bigotry common to many on the right.
More lies. You won't vote for Cruz because he has brown skin.

Hmmmmm maybe you are speaking of a different Cruz than the rest of us.....Ted Cruz is whiter than Donald who is some wierd orangey pink......

ted-cruz-john-kasich-donald-trump-nestandard2.jpeg

The only sane thing to do is break up the country so we don't infect one another any more. Democrats carry a communicable disease. It's like AIDS but it eats your brain.

For 9 years any opposition to Obama was founded in racism according to the left.
Looking forward to a lot of fun for the next 9 years.
For 9 years RWNJ's have attacked President Obama- and every time anyone criticized those complaints, they claimed they were being accused of racism.

Now of course- all you can talk about is race.

Sorry the left firmly established with Obama that any opposition to a non white President is not because of their policies or personality it is because of their race so must it be if Cruz should become the President.

So you think that Trump is against Cruz because Cruz is more white than Trump?

Forum List

Back