🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.

I bet you curled up in the fetal position and bawled your eyes out when your beloved corporate federal "gubermint" was shut down for a few days. "Da gubermint" is your god. If I had my way, I would shut it down permanently, restore the Republic and restore the organic Constitution and make every state free of Federal "gubermint" interference. The masses would be a lot better off.

In other words - you're a retarded anarchist.

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.

Yeah.

That and he's a fundie fascist freak in favor of sharia law.

I bet you curled up in the fetal position and bawled your eyes out when your beloved corporate federal "gubermint" was shut down for a few days. "Da gubermint" is your god. If I had my way, I would shut it down permanently, restore the Republic and restore the organic Constitution and make every state free of Federal "gubermint" interference. The masses would be a lot better off.

Right up until Social Security doesn't send his check.

For 9 years any opposition to Obama was founded in racism according to the left.
Looking forward to a lot of fun for the next 9 years.
Well, that's a lie.....while there has been some opposition that has been racist...just look at some of the avatars and posts here.....not all of it as you claim....is racist nor has been called as racist.

No, ya stupid fuck...I am against a corporate structure trying to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body that skims our money off the top and buys up the major corporations in the form of stock shares because that is a total conflict of interest. I am for a government that rules from the ground up using the ORGANIC Constitution as it's guide instead of a corporate "gubermint" that passes acts, statutes and codes all designed to bring in revenue for this massive corporate entity while incrementally stealing the meager assets of the serfs that are under this debt slavery system. I know more than you...infinitely more. You couldn't last a day in my world, punkinpuss. Want to debate me on this? Bring it on. I have already busted on one leftwinger troll that said that D.C wasn't a corporation. I posted links from Dun and Bradstreet showing that USA.INC and it's alphabet agencies INCLUDING the Supreme Court has been incorporated and when you are incorporated, the constitution does not apply because you then fall under the Universal Commercial Code and admiralty law..... debate me on this...I fucking DARE ya. I will bury your ass under a mountain of documents and links. You will slink away like Rangel did with his tail tucked beneath his legs.

I turned in my social security card 4 years ago, filled out the proper paperwork and I am now a pre 14th amendment citizen. I forfeited a lot of money that I already paid in to do so but I get my full check because I am now an American instead of a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters that is Washington. D.C....you see, in order for this system to have legitimacy, they also had to provide a remedy or they leave themselves open to massive lawsuits. You volunteered to be part of the system when you applied for a S.S card....if you don't know how to get out of the system, tough shit because they are not going to tell you.

Sorry the left firmly established with Obama that any opposition to a non white President is not because of their policies or personality it is because of their race so must it be if Cruz should become the President.

So you think that Trump is against Cruz because Cruz is more white than Trump?
No I think the left opposes Cruz because he's not white..

Well you can think all sorts of wierd racists crap.

Cruz is as white a Trump or Clinton- probably whiter since he doesn't have that weird orangy pink color Trump has.

Nice to see you admitting your hold Trump to a completely different standard than you do 'the left'

Those who oppose Cruz can lie all day that its policies they don't like, but we all know it's really because of his brown skin.

If Cruz was any whiter I would worry he was a vampire.

ted-cruz-john-kasich-donald-trump-nestandard2.jpeg

I turned in my social security card 4 years ago, filled out the proper paperwork and I am now a pre 14th amendment citizen. I forfeited a lot of money that I already paid in to do so but I get my full check because I am now an American instead of a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters that is Washington. D.C....you see, in order for this system to have legitimacy, they also had to provide a remedy or they leave themselves open to massive lawsuits. You volunteered to be part of the system when you applied for a S.S card....if you don't know how to get out of the system, tough shit because they are not going to tell you.

Drop us a post card from prison after you are convicted of tax evasion.

I am really pleased to have a thread where Conservatives finally admit that Trump and the entire GOP Senate are all racists because they are opposed to Ted Cruz in this election.

Ted Cruz is considered a Hispanic white. :rolleyes:

And most Americans despise him because he's a scumbag.

Ted Cruz is considered a Hispanic white

and Zimmerman is a white Hispanic

it is hard keeping up with you race trackers

how do you racists determine which is which

--LOL

Drop us a post card from prison after you are convicted of tax evasion.[/QUO

I filed the proper forms and did the "dance" and jumped through their hoops and I am free of this debt slavery system...sorry if it pisses you off because your ignorance keeps you indebted.....my freedom came with a huge cost and I forfeited a lot of money that I already paid into the system that I will never recoup....but can you really put a price on freedom?

More of the GOP racism that the OP is talking about:

Donald Trump’s new convention manager accused Sen. Ted Cruz’s campaign of using “Gestapo tactics” after the senator’s organization swept Colorado’s delegates on Saturday, shutting out the real estate mogul and further increasing the chances of a contested nominating convention in Cleveland.

For 9 years any opposition to Obama was founded in racism according to the left.
Looking forward to a lot of fun for the next 9 years.
Well, that's a lie.....while there has been some opposition that has been racist...just look at some of the avatars and posts here.....not all of it as you claim....is racist nor has been called as racist.
You're a racist for opposing Cruz. All opposition to Cruz is due to bigotry.

Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

Thanks for resetting the bar level for political debate, Democrats.
Since when is he not white?
Today he felt like a green female Martian. Tomorrow he may associate with transsexual hedgehogs. So why are you such a hateful bigot to not go by how people self identify?

Forum List

Back