🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White

Sorry the left firmly established with Obama that any opposition to a non white President is not because of their policies or personality it is because of their race so must it be if Cruz should become the President.

Nope. We did not firmly establish that. You whiny bitches did that because you needed to feel like victims when your candidate got his ass whipped.

"Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, and a ridiculous lie. .

Democrats oppose Cruz because he’s wrong on the issues, because he has contempt for the rule of law, and because he exhibits the bigotry common to many on the right.
More lies. You won't vote for Cruz because he has brown skin.

Sorry to break the news to you, but have you notice d that the President is black...

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.

I bet you curled up in the fetal position and bawled your eyes out when your beloved corporate federal "gubermint" was shut down for a few days. "Da gubermint" is your god. If I had my way, I would shut it down permanently, restore the Republic and restore the organic Constitution and make every state free of Federal "gubermint" interference. The masses would be a lot better off.

Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

Thanks for resetting the bar level for political debate, Democrats.

This tells us more about you rather than Cruz or Democrats...

Cruz is self serving slime...

Cruz like the Op is a bible thumping kook, well known as a religious nutter from other boards, He never picks a winner in presidential elections

not white?.....he looks pretty pasty white to me.....

Oh, oh, oh my.

You're denying his Right to Identify as he wishes?!!

60996732.jpg

Those who oppose Cruz can lie all day that its policies they don't like, but we all know it's really because of his brown skin.

This does fit with the Conventional Wisdom of the past 8 years.

Good call.

Of course it does. We voted FOR Obama because he's black....but will vote AGAINST Cruz because he's.........brown?

Is he brown?

Correll.......so sad.

Sorry the left firmly established with Obama that any opposition to a non white President is not because of their policies or personality it is because of their race so must it be if Cruz should become the President.

So you think that Trump is against Cruz because Cruz is more white than Trump?
No I think the left opposes Cruz because he's not white. According to the left everyone on the right opposed Obama because he was black so by that standard everyone on the left who opposes Cruz must be doing so because he's Hispanic. Democrats could oppose Obama based on his policies Republicans can oppose Cruz based on his policies but neither can oppose a non white candidate from the other party based on policies silly yes but that is the standard used in politics today.

Those who oppose Cruz can lie all day that its policies they don't like, but we all know it's really because of his brown skin.

Good call.

Of course it does. We voted FOR Obama because he's black....but will vote AGAINST Cruz because he's.........brown?

Is he brown?

Correll.......so sad.

I'm not going to try to make sense of the rules you libs set up.

I just have to live by them.

BUt, I will call you on them when you violate them.

As you have done Racist.

The only sane thing to do is break up the country so we don't infect one another any more. Democrats carry a communicable disease. It's like AIDS but it eats your brain.
im sure if that happened whatever side you go to those on that side will be ecstatic to have an asshole bigot like you among them........

This tells us more about you rather than Cruz or Democrats...

Cruz is self serving slime...

Cruz like the Op is a bible thumping kook, well known as a religious nutter from other boards, He never picks a winner in presidential elections

When it comes to the serfs whose sweat equity moves this worthless fiat currency under this debt slavery system? There are no winners in an election where the next CEO is selected.....only degrees of losing and which party you feel is going to fuck you over the least. You will have half of the country happy because they will have gloating rights for the next four years while the other half is pissed and will criticize every single move of the new CEO....all the while USA.INC and the banking oligarchs skim more money off the top in ways that would make the Mafia envious with the serfs being none the wiser.

Good call.

Is he brown?

Correll.......so sad.

I'm not going to try to make sense of the rules you libs set up.

I just have to live by them.

BUt, I will call you on them when you violate them.

As you have done Racist.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Rules are made to be broken.

"Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, and a ridiculous lie. .

Democrats oppose Cruz because he’s wrong on the issues, because he has contempt for the rule of law, and because he exhibits the bigotry common to many on the right.

:bsflag:
You do realize that if it fails as a fallacy, that means it is true, right?

No, we don't like him because he's a self-serving asshole who hasn't done shit since becoming a Senator - other than shut down the government and tell us about green eggs and ham.
democrats shut down the government. obama and reid to be precise.

not white?.....he looks pretty pasty white to me.....

Oh, oh, oh my.

You're denying his Right to Identify as he wishes?!!

60996732.jpg
he can call himself whatever he wants......where i live this guy would be considered a white guy.....people would be putting on their sunglasses to look at him with that sunshine glaring off of his face....

Forum List

Back