🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White

For 9 years any opposition to Obama was founded in racism according to the left.
Looking forward to a lot of fun for the next 9 years.
Well, that's a lie.....while there has been some opposition that has been racist...just look at some of the avatars and posts here.....not all of it as you claim....is racist nor has been called as racist.
You're a racist for opposing Cruz. All opposition to Cruz is due to bigotry.

you're brain damaged

That dude is the whitiest of whites regardless of the color of his skin. He's like if you washed a human in All-tempa-Cheer.

That dude is the whitiest of whites regardless of the color of his skin. He's like if you washed a human in All-tempa-Cheer.
Typical bigot, doesn't respect how people self identify.

Has he self identified? If so, other than Canadian, what did he self identify as? Why do you assume he is not Canadian because of his name?

You saps who try to use race but fumble the football are so weak. Jesus at least just cop to what you are, then you would earn a modicum of respect for not having to lie.

Has he self identified? If so, other than Canadian, what did he self identify as? Why do you assume he is not Canadian because of his name?

You saps who try to use race but fumble the football are so weak. Jesus at least just cop to what you are, then you would earn a modicum of respect for not having to lie.
Racist bigot says Canadians are all white, go figure.

You're a weirdo. A lying weirdo to boot. Off to ignore skippy.

Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

Thanks for resetting the bar level for political debate, Democrats.

They've bought up the fact that his father was Cuban so many times. They can't get over a person's color.

Meanwhile, they still claim we don't like Obama because of color since they fail to understand it's all about ideology with us.

12931171_10156861213490515_6059018471811399891_n.jpg

Ted Cruz is considered a Hispanic white. :rolleyes:

And most Americans despise him because he's a scumbag.

Ted Cruz is considered a Hispanic white

and Zimmerman is a white Hispanic

it is hard keeping up with you race trackers

how do you racists determine which is which

--LOL

Same thing. I guess the census term is "white Hispanic." His father is white Hispanic. His mother is presumably Scotch-Irish.

Ted Cruz is considered a Hispanic white. :rolleyes:

And most Americans despise him because he's a scumbag.

Dims seem to get Hispanics and whites confused, just like with Zimmerman.

Pretty funny actually.

What a racist bigot to not like someone because of their Hispanic ancestry.

I am not voting for him because he is a religious nutjob, but if you want to accuse me of being a racist so be it because I do not support Obama either...
You won't vote for Cruz because of his skin color, racist.

No, I am will not vote for Cruz because he is actually bought and owned by Bush and Wall Street. I would have voted for Rubio even though he come off as an idiot to me, but Cruz is a hypocrite that beat the Bible a little too much for me...

Now the reason why you will not vote for Clinton is because she has a beaver and not a beaver cleaver which make you a sexist...

I mean if you can claim I am a racist then you must be a sexiest, am I correct?

For 9 years any opposition to Obama was founded in racism according to the left.
Looking forward to a lot of fun for the next 9 years.
Well, that's a lie.....while there has been some opposition that has been racist...just look at some of the avatars and posts here.....not all of it as you claim....is racist nor has been called as racist.
You're a racist for opposing Cruz. All opposition to Cruz is due to bigotry.

images

What a racist bigot to not like someone because of their Hispanic ancestry.
images

A valid point.........but the racism of the democrat party is well known.....obama, though black...is a racist...so he fits in the democrat party completely...he sat in an openly, and proudly racist church for 20 years....and has had al sharpton...a known racist into the White House more times than you can count.......

A valid point.........but the racism of the democrat party is well known.....obama, though black...is a racist...so he fits in the democrat party completely...he sat in an openly, and proudly racist church for 20 years....and has had al sharpton...a known racist into the White House more times than you can count.......

'well known' as in by white guys telling each other how racist the Democrats are- while actual minorities know that the racist party is the GOP- and vote accordingly.

Forum List

Back