🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Don't Like Cruz Because He's Not White

Anyone who opposes his election and policies is racist.

Thanks for resetting the bar level for political debate, Democrats.

A valid point.........but the racism of the democrat party is well known.....obama, though black...is a racist...so he fits in the democrat party completely...he sat in an openly, and proudly racist church for 20 years....and has had al sharpton...a known racist into the White House more times than you can count.......

'well known' as in by white guys telling each other how racist the Democrats are- while actual minorities know that the racist party is the GOP- and vote accordingly.

No.....every core group of the democrat party is an actual, openly and proudly racist group....the leaders of the party are openly and proudly racists...obama is one example, bill clinton, the rapist, is another.......

Republicans don't care about race...democrats are obsessed with race....

A valid point.........but the racism of the democrat party is well known.....obama, though black...is a racist...so he fits in the democrat party completely...he sat in an openly, and proudly racist church for 20 years....and has had al sharpton...a known racist into the White House more times than you can count.......

'well known' as in by white guys telling each other how racist the Democrats are- while actual minorities know that the racist party is the GOP- and vote accordingly.

No.....every core group of the democrat party is an actual, openly and proudly racist group....

That is what you right wing nut jobs say.

Meanwhile, actual racial minorities consider you to be the racists you are.

No.....every core group of the democrat party is an actual, openly and proudly racist group....

That is what you right wing nut jobs say.

Meanwhile, actual racial minorities consider you to be the racists you are.

No.,...the racists in the democrat party control the public schools through the education wing of the democrat party...the teachers unions......and they teach minorities that the political party that owned the slaves and fought against black Civil Rights with murder and intimidation...are now their friends......

And they have believed it as their children's future is destroyed....

that low pressure front is still stalled between weathermans ears... Rafael is as white as he is

psssssst ... yo weatherdope, Cuban ain't a race ... but YOU are an idiot !

I am not voting for him because he is a religious nutjob, but if you want to accuse me of being a racist so be it because I do not support Obama either...
You won't vote for Cruz because of his skin color, racist.

No, I am will not vote for Cruz because he is actually bought and owned by Bush and Wall Street. I would have voted for Rubio even though he come off as an idiot to me, but Cruz is a hypocrite that beat the Bible a little too much for me...

Now the reason why you will not vote for Clinton is because she has a beaver and not a beaver cleaver which make you a sexist...

I mean if you can claim I am a racist then you must be a sexiest, am I correct?

I see, so what you are saying is that you hate men.

That explains why you will vote Hillary and previously voted for Obama.

This is how cons deal with the world now. They just deny and outright lie and they do it with a straight face.

The president is subjected to 7 years of nonstop racism as is anyone that supports him, yet they blame him. And they try to portray everyone but themselves as racist.

It is such a flight from reality as to be pathological. They cannot even admit to themselves what they are.

This is how cons deal with the world now. They just deny and outright lie and they do it with a straight face.

The president is subjected to 7 years of nonstop racism as is anyone that supports him, yet they blame him. And they try to portray everyone but themselves as racist.

It is such a flight from reality as to be pathological. They cannot even admit to themselves what they are.
Stop denying you're a racist.

Not white?

NEWS FLASH!
Cruz is as white as snow!

try again
You racist.
and Democrats hate him.... for his policies, not his heritage.... simple...
More BS. As we've been told the last 8 years, the only reason for opposing non whites is racism.

If I said I didn't like Cruz because he's some kind of Hispanic spy sent to destroy America and let all the Cubans in to take over....... Then yes you could call me a racist .

This Democrat doesn't like him because he's a self-righteous, sanctmonious Bible thumping asshole.

Who ever thinks of "ted" as a Hispanic anyway ? He goes to great lengths to hide his ancestry.

Forum List

Back