Democrats For Romney

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

I dislike Romney. I think he's the epitome of a scuzzy politician that will say or do anything to get elected.

I also think he has no core values.

However, the main reason I won't vote for Romney is that I think he lacks the conviction and courage to stand up to a very adamant group of people in this country who want us to wage a preemptive war in Iran. Like Bush, I think he will be easily manipulated into another quagmire.

So, no, I will not vote for Romney.

The real question is, why are you voting for him?

Um...we have a Marxist in the White House who's destroying us? I'm sorry, I can't vote for Hitler's opponent, he hasn't convinced me he's my ideal candidate. Gotcha.

If you were driving off a cliff and you weren't sure you had time to stop, you wouldn't even bother trying the breaks. They might not work, what's the use in trying?

Hitler?

:cuckoo:

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

I dislike Romney. I think he's the epitome of a scuzzy politician that will say or do anything to get elected.

However, the main reason I won't vote for Romney is that I think he lacks the conviction and courage to stand up to a very adamant group of people in this country who want us to wage a preemptive war in Iran. Like Bush, I think he will be easily manipulated into another quagmire.

I'm not sure if I'm voting Romney yet or not, not that it matters my home state will go for Obama.

What is holding me up on Romney right now is how he handles confronting the areas where I personally feel the President has either outright failed or come in below the standards I desired. 2 examples are the economy/jobs and divisive political rhetoric.

Romney's campaign has been completely divisive.

And it's going to get a lot worse.

I'm sorry, I can't vote for Hitler's opponent, he hasn't convinced me he's my ideal candidate. Gotcha.

I sent this delusional stupidity over to the U to nine profs who can use it as 'wacko turd' stuff in their classes.

Um...we have a Marxist in the White House who's destroying us? I'm sorry, I can't vote for Hitler's opponent, he hasn't convinced me he's my ideal candidate. Gotcha.

If you were driving off a cliff and you weren't sure you had time to stop, you wouldn't even bother trying the breaks. They might not work, what's the use in trying?

Hitler?

It always amuses me to do that. The left like to do it and say it's fine as long as it's an analogy, which I did. And then the reaction is OMG, you called Obama Hitler...

Too funny. Keep up the humor.

I'm sorry, I can't vote for Hitler's opponent, he hasn't convinced me he's my ideal candidate. Gotcha.

I sent this delusional stupidity over to the U to nine profs who can use it as 'wacko turd' stuff in their classes.

Profs are far more proficient at generating wacho turd stuff then re-using it.

Nope, I have two grad degrees, and you are far superior to any of them.

Yes, vote for Mitt, please, because we will ignore you and your type later when he wins.

Yes, vote for Mitt, please, because we will ignore you and your type later when he wins.

Calm down, sparky.

You'll be just as impotent and powerless as you are now if your savior wins in November. Nobody will give a flying fuck who you ignore.

Ah, Sokar the Stupid arrives! When Mitt wins, the far right will immediately become powerless, and we can begin remaking the GOP for the 21st century in a winning format for decades.

I know a whole lot of Conservative Dem's who is going to vote for Romney here in Cochise County.
Many who are libs, are saying they are voting for him because if Obama stays, they said they are going to have to close their businesses. They are hanging by a thread and they can't afford Obama's policies, for four more years.Their words not mine.

Last edited:

Profs are far more proficient at generating wacho turd stuff then re-using it.

I have two grad degrees as well, so that's a wash. MBA Michigan and MS, Computer Science and Applications from Virginia Tech.

No, I don't. BHO's an honorable man, far less divisive than Bush and the neo-cons and theo-cons, better by far in foreign policy than the bushies, but does not have a clue about the economy. Mitt is a good guy, understands business and the economy, and once elected will ignore the far right and reach to the center to govern. He is going to build a new GOP for the 21st century.

Hitler?

It always amuses me to do that. The left like to do it and say it's fine as long as it's an analogy, which I did. And then the reaction is OMG, you called Obama Hitler...

Too funny. Keep up the humor.

No. Morons do it. Their politics are irrelevant.

The common denominator is that they are stupid.

Welcome to the club.

Mitt is a good guy, understands business and the economy, and once elected will ignore the far right and reach to the center to govern. He is going to build a new GOP for the 21st century.
I thought the same about Bush II.
I don't think we believed he could be pulled into a web of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, and the evil ones as easily as he was. We misjudged the man. In fact, he was and is as weak as deep down inside we were afraid he was. I don't think that of Mitt. Mormons I understand well, having known and done business with them and served in the military with them. His one FP weakness will be wanting to go solve humanitarian problems, like Syria, for the right reason: the Syrians need everybody's help; without understanding that he needs the Arab League and Russia and China taking the lead on it happening. That is why France refused to take military action this week, because the Arab League was going to hang it out on the line to dry.

No, I don't. BHO's an honorable man, far less divisive than Bush and the neo-cons and theo-cons, better by far in foreign policy than the bushies

Bush reached out to the left all the time. No child gets ahead with Kennedy, he built a consensus for the invasion of Iraq. Every time he reached his hand out it was bitten. I opposed everything he reached his hand out to do so I'm glad, but to say he was divisive is silly. The left refused to have anything to do with him because he was too much like him.

But to say BHO is "less" divisive is just delusional. He's the most bitterly Partisan president in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back