Democrats For Romney

kaz and the T are far more likely to be unAmerican influences that Obama. In fact, no doubt exists that their far right and libertarian beliefs are contrary to our history's narrative and hope.

Romney is a much better choice than Obama, and I urge even unAmerican fellow travelers like kaz and T to vote for Romney.

Democrats have turned into the party of Excusers.

You name it, any failure of the Obama Administration, they've been provided with an excuse and they seem happy with that...:dunno:

If you truly want to see how bad the American economy can get, Re-Elect Obama..

Look Obama would like to fly if he was a superhero.

Priorities and all.

obama_full.jpg

I just read a thread outlining why any failure during a Romney presidency wouldn't be his fault. You are both equally silly.

:lol:...

If Romney doesn't get the country moving in the right direction, he will be held responsible.

I recall Republicans spending like, "drunken sailors" and loosing an election to the Democrats.

Granted the replacement was Pelosi and Reid and all hell broke loose but still...:eusa_whistle:

You name it, any failure of the Obama Administration, they've been provided with an excuse and they seem happy with that...:dunno:

Maybe it just seems like excuses to you because you're too stupid to understand cause and effect.

They step and fetch for free gubmint stuff.

Not really complicated.

The Democrat Scenario..Screw things up... grow the government... get American citizens dependent on government...screw up something else ... grow government...more dependance... screw up something else... grow government....more dependance...etc..etc..etc..:eusa_whistle:

I just read a thread outlining why any failure during a Romney presidency wouldn't be his fault. You are both equally silly.

If Romney doesn't get the country moving in the right direction, he will be held responsible.

I recall Republicans spending like, "drunken sailors" and loosing an election to the Democrats.

Granted the replacement was Pelosi and Reid and all hell broke loose but still...:eusa_whistle:

If Romney is elected, I look forward to not seeing threads about the 101 reasons he's not to blame. :)

Maybe it just seems like excuses to you because you're too stupid to understand cause and effect.

So Obama hasn't on many occasions when explaining an issue, framed it as his predecessors fault. It's a way of life for him.

If Romney is elected, I look forward to not seeing threads about the 101 reasons he's not to blame. :)

Not if, when! There she goes...trolls in. Posts a snide remark and logs off. She'll be back in a few on a different thread.

Last edited:

mmm. let's see, Democrats take over Congress in 2007... the economic slide starts by 2008, Obama is elected...the country is screwed over...:eusa_whistle:

Not if, when! There she goes...trolls in. Posts a snide remark and logs off. She'll be back in a few on a different thread.

Im still here birther.

You won't see them from me, I think Democrats will though...:lol:...?

The only thing I can see happening is the media inventing problems or Democrats raising hell about everything like they did when Bush was president.

I figure Romney and Ryan will take care of business and the media will be hard pressed to find negative stories to report.

Poor little AmyNation. She trolls in, posts something nasty then logs out. I suppose she hopes the person she attacked will leave quickly so she can slide back in unencumbered and attack some more in a few minutes.

Won't work Amy, we aren't as dumb as you. Usually I put trolls on ignore but you're just too precious for that. Besides, you amuse me.

Last edited:

The only thing I can see happening is the media inventing problems or Democrats raising hell about everything like they did when Bush was president.

I figure Romney and Ryan will take care of business and the media will be hard pressed to find negative stories to report.

I hope you are correct.

I hope you are correct.

Back in and back out just as fast. Now about those voter laws Amy....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back