Democrats have been lying about DeSantis & what he did with Disney

Eventually he will get around to fucking up stuff even they like.
Your Potatohead is the biggest fuck up this Republic has ever seen.

Even The Worthless Negro told you Moon Bats to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck everything up.

You should have listened to him. He was right. The only thing the Worthless Negro ever got right in his life.

DeSantis is an evil little dictatorial prick. His arrogance is so brazen. He'll get his comeuppance sooner rather than later. He also looks like a chronic nosepicker.

DeSantis is not a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's just a wolf - and it's plain to see. Other than the NaziCon nuts - normal people will quickly get tired of him - and realize that he is dangerous.

329696965_3341479322761911_3840441733979886682_n.jpg

Dolly Parton drag queen

no, you don’t have to be in govt to read the bill and then listen to people talk about what’s in it
You continually fail to address the point.

Either you’re a moron who doesn’t listen or a liar who ignores on purpose.

Not my problem.

Well at least you admit it done because Desantis was mad at them. You people really love petty spite.
Spite would be weaponizing the government to hurt or punish them. How does aligning Disney with other businesses to “pay their fair share” an exercise of spite? Have you looked what you are arguing? You sound like a conservative capitalist arguing on behalf of Disney.

I am going to be consistent in my conservative capitalist line of thinking. Disney is more than welcome to seek out a friendlier state and pull out of Florida. Companies do it all of the time.

Nope, they just gave the Gov of the state a bit more control over it. The special tax district still stands and Disney's tax situation did not change.
The special tax district was taken away from Disney. They then had two weeks to re apply for it but under the same rules other districts enjoy. Not with all the Disney special “ rules” factored in. And they are now on the hook for over 700 million municipal back debt they accumulated.

See video where a lawyer that specializes in FL special districts explains this…

The special tax district was taken away from Disney. They then had two weeks to re apply for it but under the same rules other districts enjoy. Not with all the Disney special “ rules” factored in. And they are now on the hook for over 700 million municipal back debt they accumulated.

See video where a lawyer that specializes in FL special districts explains this…

No, it was not.

The Govt took control of it, adding 5 members to the board. But it still exist and the taxes have not changed

it does not still exist in its original form. Obviously you are too lazy to watch the video. As per usual.

Yes it does. All that has changed is the name and who is on the board.

But you are correct, I did not watch the video. I read the law that was signed. Unlike you, I do not need a video to tell me what to think.

haha holy shit…i literally provided you links showing you…you’ve acknowledged the Gov is now on the board…yet you continue to claim regardless nothing has changed… it’s comical how cultist your dembot cult is

The taxes have not changed, the new building on Disney property is all DeSatan has a say in. He did NOT end the deal like he said he would. DeSatan is a bigger pussy than tRump. Lotsa bark, no bite.

Yes it does. All that has changed is the name and who is on the board.

But you are correct, I did not watch the video. I read the law that was signed. Unlike you, I do not need a video to tell me what to think.
Nope. That’s not all that has changed. Disney no longer enjoys infrastructure such as roads and repairs that they don’t have to pay for…property taxes that they bill and pay to themselves. Safety regulations they didn’t have to adhere to. Updates to the Reedy Creek Fire Dept they ignored ( including pay) etc…

Forum List

Back