Democrats Have Opposed Electoral College Last 3 Presidents...Now Oppose GOP Doing So

You are stating results, not rules or policy. Where are you getting your source to back that claim? What is your understanding as per the difference between Absentee and Mail-In? Why did Democrats push for Mail-In if they are the same?
No, I'm stating rules and policy. Nevada enacted all mail in voting by legislation, where all registered voters received ballots.

No other state enacted any law.

For starters, your verbiage is not perfectly accurate. You seem to think that "mail-in" voting implies that all registered voters are sent ballots. That's not the case. Mail in voting can mean any procedures for mailing in a vote, which usually requires an application. Absentee and mail in voting can be used interchangeably. See here: Are absentee votes and mail-in votes different?

Most states require an application be filled out, that was the case in the rest of the battle ground states. For example, Georgia.

Or Pennsylvania:

Nevada enacted what some people call universal mail in ballots, where everyone is sent a ballot. Lots of nice things about this system. Lots of democrats lobbied for it, no doubt. I don't have a strong opinion. I cherish going to the polling place so I'm not totally in favor, but still there are benefits.

Dem hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts. Some liberal bimbo teachers union rep who opposes reopening schools was just caught vacationing in the Caribbean.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: That is the understatement of the year thst the dems hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts.that’s no surprise to hear in the least the fact these dem leaders have all been caught getting together in big crowds without masks.

I found Easy's article interesting. So there have been objections and questions of a hinky count by Dems in the past. But never to this extent, on this scale. Nowhere close. If this were a concern raised after the election, instead of one that has been in the front of Trump's mind the entire term of his presidency, you'd have a better position to argue from. But you know as well as I do that Trump has planned all along to blame the Dems with cheating if he lost. Problem is, he's got no actual evidence to prove it.

His Commission to study election security a few years ago ended the same way. Big Zero.

There has never been fraud like this before.
Not even the election fraud that took place in 2000 when Bush stole the election and got illegitimately elected was as much obviously rigged as this one is and as much as it was obviously rigged,it did not come anywhere near as close to being off the charts as as being obviously rigged as this one is,this one easily surpassed that one as the most obviously election fraud that took place,as obvious a fraud election that one was,this one is ten times off the charts easily being far more obviously than that one was. So much so that the whole world knows this was the most massive vote fraud that ever took place in mankind history for a president that got elected. The election of 2000 uesed to have the honors of the most obviously rigged election in mankind history in America,but it doesn’t even come anywhere near as close to being as obvious as this one was.

Last edited:
I found Easy's article interesting. So there have been objections and questions of a hinky count by Dems in the past. But never to this extent, on this scale. Nowhere close. If this were a concern raised after the election, instead of one that has been in the front of Trump's mind the entire term of his presidency, you'd have a better position to argue from. But you know as well as I do that Trump has planned all along to blame the Dems with cheating if he lost. Problem is, he's got no actual evidence to prove it.

His Commission to study election security a few years ago ended the same way. Big Zero.

Not even the election fraud that took place in 2000 when Bush stole the election and got illegitimately elected was obvious as much that one was rigged,it did not come anywhere near as close to being off the charts as this one is,this one easily surpassed that one as the most obviously election fraud that took place,as obvious a fraud election that one was,this one is ten times off the charts easily being far more obviously than that one was. So much so that the whole world knows this was the most massive vote fraud that ever took place in mankind history for a president that got elected.

Bush didn't steal the election.....gore failed to win his home state, and he failed to win clinton's home state. Had he won either of the 2 he would have won the election........even with all the media help he had going into election night, and on election night, he still couldn't steal the election.......

Thanks, Colfax. A little straight up facts is refreshing.
Old lady just revealed what a senial gullible sheep she is the fact she listens to the biggest liar on these boards who always ends up with shit in his face in embarassment no less,a lying shill that has been called out by multiple posters on this thread for his outright lies no less.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

Not even the election fraud that took place in 2000 when Bush stole the election and got illegitimately elected was obvious as much that one was rigged,it did not come anywhere near as close to being off the charts as this one is,this one easily surpassed that one as the most obviously election fraud that took place,as obvious a fraud election that one was,this one is ten times off the charts easily being far more obviously than that one was. So much so that the whole world knows this was the most massive vote fraud that ever took place in mankind history for a president that got elected.

Bush didn't steal the election.....gore failed to win his home state, and he failed to win clinton's home state. Had he won either of the 2 he would have won the election........even with all the media help he had going into election night, and on election night, he still couldn't steal the election.......
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::dig:

Thanks, Colfax. A little straight up facts is refreshing.
Old lady just revealed what a senial gullible sheep she is the fact she listens to the biggest liar on these boards who always ends up with shit in his face in embarassment no less,a lying shill that has been called out by multiple posters on this thread for his outright lies no less.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Prove him wrong on that post.

Why don't you show me something from 2016 about this happening.
Gee Stupidus, you and Carefornone are truly stupid. ELEVEN times Dems tried to stop certifications in Congress in 2016 alone. Google is your friend.
Stupidus
:laughing0301:
Can I steal that?
Always cracks me up when you undereducated morons try to twist my screen name into an insult.

You guys are so fucking stupid.

SMH.
Struck a nerve, huh?

The DNC can NEVER legitimately say again there is no such thing as election fraud and attempts to affect the outcome of elections illegally.

From Barry's failed Russian and foreign spy-aided coup attempt to Pa violating both Federal and State election laws and their own Constitution in the MIDDLE of an election, the Democrats were proven to be criminals and traitors.

Instead of crying and running out to the streets to scream at the sky over an election loss as they did in 2016, in 2020 they are screaming about a Republican doing the something Gore did in 2000.

The reason they want so desperately for Trump and those challenging the election results to STOP is even they know this was not a fair legal election, that Trump won, and they fear the steal could be overturned. They know this...but will never admit it.

The Democrats finally got their coup...

Yes they can and they will easy. Biden won the election, bigly, and you can't change that. Nobody believes Trump's bullshit, not even the people who are supporting his attempts to overturn the election. They're just doing it to keep slavering fools like you voting for them.

Trump will disappear from view once he's no longer President, because the media won't be paying attention to him. The Proud Boys are about to get their asses handed to them on a plate in DC.

Why don't you show me something from 2016 about this happening.
Gee Stupidus, you and Carefornone are truly stupid. ELEVEN times Dems tried to stop certifications in Congress in 2016 alone. Google is your friend.
Stupidus
:laughing0301:
Can I steal that?
Always cracks me up when you undereducated morons try to twist my screen name into an insult.

You guys are so fucking stupid.

SMH.

I agree, in fact all name twisting is moronic. The way they will twist the presidents names, they think it is ingenious but it just lowers people’s respect for the poster. Just call people by the name. I’m so tired of Dumbama, or Tramp, just all stupid.
As far as tRump, I'll stop when he does.

My name, btw, is already self-deprecating.
Not enough.

The false equivalency is staggering here; the obvious god damn reason this wasn't a big deal in 2016 is because the Loser of the presidential race wasn't running their big mouth off about how it was all rigged every damn time someone put a camera in their face. Sure people would have objected regardless of who won, but no one would have cared, but now it's a big deal because ol trump doesn't know how statistic works.

Idiotic.

List which states have had Mail-In voting where the Election Boards proactively mailed out ballots to registration lists. Don't lump in with Absentee Voting whereby the voter requests a ballot and is mailed a ballot so that they can mail back with their selection. Further, if Mail In ballots had been in place then Democrats would not have been pushing so hard for it siting COVID as the reason and justification. Absentee Ballots could have easily addressed that concern. In fact, that is how I did it myself.
Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii, Utah and Washington mail out ballots to all voters. Nevada did too in 2020 after their state legislature specifically passed a law to do so in early 2020. Trump sued over this law in mid 2020 and lost the case.

Every other state required voters to request ballots including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Arizona.

That is a very small percentage of states doing so prior to 2020. Further, what is your sources that PA, GA, MI, and AZ required voters to request ballots? Why the requirement if it is the same format as Absentee Ballots? Interesting that all of the battleground states fall under this category in 2020.

Biden is going to be the next President. It is Mail-In balloting for future elections that needs scrutiny.

Doesn’t seem like you’ve done much research on the topic. This website is a good place to start.

The only reason this is an issue is because Trump lost and you’re looking for an excuse that isn’t the truth, that Trump is a horseshit president.

Why the need to modify if absentee voting accomplishes the same thing? Much of the argument made for Mail-In is drawn from Absentee Voting; which was already in place. The primary difference as I continue to emphasize is that Mail-In enables Election Boards to proactively mail ballots to people on voter registration lists which includes people who have died, people that no longer live in the district, and people incapacitated (collectively, people who don't request a ballot). While no voting system is completely risk-free, the Mail-In vs. Absentee system introduces more risk and the need for more controls and validation. The 2020 Election would have resulted in less uncertainty and doubt among many of the American voters had there just been Absentee Ballots whereby the only modification being the voter universally (i.e. ALL STATES) request ballots and postmark by a certain date.

Absentee Balloting as a stand-alone addresses any pandemic concerns or any other in-person voting limitations.

And as you keep ignoring....

Five states have run their elections precisely has you describe above: Mailing ballots to every registered voter.
The number of threads you've created questioning the validity of their elections? Zero
The number of threads the board has created questioning the validity of their elections? Zero
The amount of voter fraud proven in these elections? No more or less than other states.
The amount of contested elections by the hundreds of losers this system has generated? Near zero if not zero

Given these FACTS...why are you guys all of the sudden upset about this happening in other states other than the obvious...your blob lost and you're looking for an excuse?

Your
Blob
Lost

There
Was
No
Sizable
Fraud

It should be fun in the House to have the 7 GOP members from Michigan have to vote that their election/re-election that sent them to the House to vote on this measure---was illegitimate. LOL

You are stating results, not rules or policy. Where are you getting your source to back that claim? What is your understanding as per the difference between Absentee and Mail-In? Why did Democrats push for Mail-In if they are the same?
No, I'm stating rules and policy. Nevada enacted all mail in voting by legislation, where all registered voters received ballots.

No other state enacted any law.

For starters, your verbiage is not perfectly accurate. You seem to think that "mail-in" voting implies that all registered voters are sent ballots. That's not the case. Mail in voting can mean any procedures for mailing in a vote, which usually requires an application. Absentee and mail in voting can be used interchangeably. See here: Are absentee votes and mail-in votes different?

Most states require an application be filled out, that was the case in the rest of the battle ground states. For example, Georgia.

Or Pennsylvania:

Nevada enacted what some people call universal mail in ballots, where everyone is sent a ballot. Lots of nice things about this system. Lots of democrats lobbied for it, no doubt. I don't have a strong opinion. I cherish going to the polling place so I'm not totally in favor, but still there are benefits.

You lost your argument at Mail In and Absentee to be used interchangeably. If that is the case, there is no need for Mail In or a push for Mail In by Democrats in 2020.

List which states have had Mail-In voting where the Election Boards proactively mailed out ballots to registration lists. Don't lump in with Absentee Voting whereby the voter requests a ballot and is mailed a ballot so that they can mail back with their selection. Further, if Mail In ballots had been in place then Democrats would not have been pushing so hard for it siting COVID as the reason and justification. Absentee Ballots could have easily addressed that concern. In fact, that is how I did it myself.
Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii, Utah and Washington mail out ballots to all voters. Nevada did too in 2020 after their state legislature specifically passed a law to do so in early 2020. Trump sued over this law in mid 2020 and lost the case.

Every other state required voters to request ballots including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Arizona.

That is a very small percentage of states doing so prior to 2020. Further, what is your sources that PA, GA, MI, and AZ required voters to request ballots? Why the requirement if it is the same format as Absentee Ballots? Interesting that all of the battleground states fall under this category in 2020.

Biden is going to be the next President. It is Mail-In balloting for future elections that needs scrutiny.

Doesn’t seem like you’ve done much research on the topic. This website is a good place to start.

The only reason this is an issue is because Trump lost and you’re looking for an excuse that isn’t the truth, that Trump is a horseshit president.

Why the need to modify if absentee voting accomplishes the same thing? Much of the argument made for Mail-In is drawn from Absentee Voting; which was already in place. The primary difference as I continue to emphasize is that Mail-In enables Election Boards to proactively mail ballots to people on voter registration lists which includes people who have died, people that no longer live in the district, and people incapacitated (collectively, people who don't request a ballot). While no voting system is completely risk-free, the Mail-In vs. Absentee system introduces more risk and the need for more controls and validation. The 2020 Election would have resulted in less uncertainty and doubt among many of the American voters had there just been Absentee Ballots whereby the only modification being the voter universally (i.e. ALL STATES) request ballots and postmark by a certain date.

Absentee Balloting as a stand-alone addresses any pandemic concerns or any other in-person voting limitations.

Five states have run their elections precisely has you describe above: Mailing ballots to every registered voter.
The number of threads you've created questioning the validity of their elections? Zero
The number of threads the board has created questioning the validity of their elections? Zero
The amount of voter fraud proven in these elections? No more or less than other states.
The amount of contested elections by the hundreds of losers this system has generated? Near zero if not zero

Given these FACTS...why are you guys all of the sudden upset about this happening in other states other than the obvious...your blob lost and you're looking for an excuse?

Your
Blob
Lost

There
Was
No
Sizable
Fraud

Why the need for Mail In?

You accused Russia of stealing the 2016 election and blew millions of dollars in kangaroo court hearings to try and prove it.
I don't think that's an accurate way of putting it. The Mueller investigation wasn't to overturn the election. It was to investigate Russian influence and interference and that included if any Americans were involved.

Trump brought it on by firing Comey.

Then I assume that you believe that Biden should leave Durham alone?

Your
Blob
Lost

There
Was
No
Sizable
Fraud

Why the need for Mail In?

Why not?

You don't open up 5,000 voting centers, buy 50,000 voting machines, risk power outages, glitches, etc...

Make us all laugh at you:

You are creating an election apparatus:

Do you prefer:

Option A:
Stand in line for possibly hours to cast a vote in a foreign space where you don't have a computer to research ballot initiatives, candidates that you may be unfamiliar with, and have an implied time limit to cast your ballot

or

Option B: You get your ballot at home without standing in line, You can do all the research you want, your time limit is possibly weeks, not minutes.

Choose wisely:

This doesn't even speak to the Tuesday where you will likely have to go to work, vote after work, get dinner, have bad weather, voter intimidation, etc....

Of course, what you'll come back with is the myth that there will be massive fraud. While I agree that the potential is always there (in person or via mail in), there has been no sizable fraud in the elections that have been held in those five states.

I guess so. Is there any indication he won't?
You accused Russia of stealing the 2016 election and blew millions of dollars in kangaroo court hearings to try and prove it.
I don't think that's an accurate way of putting it. The Mueller investigation wasn't to overturn the election. It was to investigate Russian influence and interference and that included if any Americans were involved.

I guess so. Is there any indication he won't?

I think the fear that Biden would dismantle his investigation was the reason for Barr to elevate him to SP....Now, that doesn't mean that Biden couldn't fire him, do you agree that there should be serious consquences if he does?

Forum List

Back