Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

The Blaze is FOS as always, as are you dupes. The Left's war on women my arse...
I provide links and facts. You provide whiny commentary. Game over.
I looked at your link. Irrelevant bs, nothing like the headline. The headline of the war on women is the GOP fighting against pro-woman policy and lying about and slandering Hillary Clinton for 25 years. Lock her up was pure bs.

As always - conservatives accurately predicted exactly what would happen from the idiotic left-wing policy. The left's horrific war on women continues...

Woman Says No One Intervened When Man Filmed Her in Target Dressing Room

What does this have to do with anything?
It's self-explanatory. It has everything to do with the left ensuring that women will be the victims of sexual predators (just as the right stated when the idiot progressives started this "anyone can use any restroom" nonsense).

The silver lining to this horrible event? This should be the proverbial final nail in the Target coffin. When they passed their idiotic bathroom law, their sales (and subsequently their stocks) plummeted. This should put Target out of business. Let's hope so. Any place that makes women a "target" for sexual predators shouldn't exist.

As always - conservatives accurately predicted exactly what would happen from the idiotic left-wing policy. The left's horrific war on women continues...

Woman Says No One Intervened When Man Filmed Her in Target Dressing Room

What does this have to do with anything?
It's self-explanatory. It has everything to do with the left ensuring that women will be the victims of sexual predators (just as the right stated when the idiot progressives started this "anyone can use any restroom" nonsense).

The silver lining to this horrible event? This should be the proverbial final nail in the Target coffin. When they passed their idiotic bathroom law, their sales (and subsequently their stocks) plummeted. This should put Target out of business. Let's hope so. Any place that makes women a "target" for sexual predators shouldn't exist.

This is going to end Target? You're kidding, right?

This is about some perv who video taped a woman in a dressing room and nothing to do with a transgendered person taking a piss.

Just curious, what do you blame every woman who was sexually abused in a bathroom before 2015 on?

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps
Your link: OOPS PAGE UNAVAILABLE
Lol
Another red herring from the fake patriot.

Whatever the laws of the state say the punishment should be. Now why don't you show me any Democrat-controlled state where rapists are given community service as a punishment for their crime. You made the claim. Prove it.

Why don't you explain why your side of the aisle is waging such a horrific war on women?

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.

Well considering it was ONLY idiot fucking liberals down at those "occupy" events. Typical asshole liberal, JoseFK can't deal with the facts and reality. Would rather PRETEND that Dumbocrats aren't waging a horrific war on women.
You can tell this insane dude watches a lot of Hannity.

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Your link: OOPS PAGE UNAVAILABLE
Lol
Another red herring from the fake patriot.
Dumb ass...that post and link was from 2012. That's five years ago. :lmao:

I said it "should". I didn't say it will. I can't see the future. But their entire business has gone to hell after their idiotic bathroom policy. This sure as hell isn't going to help their business.

Just curious, what do you blame every woman who was sexually abused in a bathroom before 2015 on?
So let me get this straight...before 2015 you knew this was an issue and your "solution" was to support policies that allows these predators to enter women's facilities? Wow. :eusa_doh:

How stupid is this? You cannot equate rape, murder, incest, pedophilia, domestic violence, or any other crime with political affiliation. That's as stupid as it gets. People, individuals, usually very sick people, commit crimes, people from every walk of life, every political affiliation, every race and creed. It is just about as stupid as it gets to suggest political affiliation is linked to crime.

Last edited:
So what should it be?

Whatever the laws of the state say the punishment should be. Now why don't you show me any Democrat-controlled state where rapists are given community service as a punishment for their crime. You made the claim. Prove it.

Why don't you explain why your side of the aisle is waging such a horrific war on women?

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.
:clap::clap:

The fakePatriot hates freedom and wants the government at every door of every bathroom in this fucking country. What a sicko and nutcase.

Fascist jerk! And has the nerve to put rape, pedoism and other shit square on our heads??? Like the pastors that screwed children and the teachers that screwed children don't have a shit ton of shit on them....Grow up asshole.

I wonder how men will feel when she walks into their bath room. lol

nintchdbpict000249104933.jpg

photo.jpg

_93590944_composite3.jpg

ff48e5dfb119df430ca799ee28669871.jpg

I said it "should". I didn't say it will. I can't see the future. But their entire business has gone to hell after their idiotic bathroom policy. This sure as hell isn't going to help their business.

Their business is going to hell because they suck.

Did Target's Stock 'Crash' Due to Their Transgender Bathroom Policy?

Should? No, considering this has nothing to do with you wanting to stick your nose in everyone's pants who wants to take a leak at a Target store.

Do you people really think a practically non-existent boycott of Target is making any sort of impact?

Forum List

Back