Democrats INSIST there is no voter fraud - again they lie

Here's a trick red states use to keep Black folks from voting. link below

Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

total bullshit. Polling places have been closed in white precincts as well as a cost saving measure. All of those southern states also have early voting systems where you can vote at a central place (usually a court house) and usually in a central location.

This article is a dem talking point, nothing more. No legal voter in the USA is being denied the right to vote. However illegals may be denied voting rights, as they should be

Do you understand the difference between a non citizen and an illegal?

yes I do. have you told AOC and Pelosi and Gov Newsome?

But having said that, why should we allow non-citizens to vote? legal or illegal, they are not citizens, ameican elections are for americans, not the non citizens who happen to be here.

Should we let visiting Japanese vote in our elections?
We are talking non citizen residents
People who pay taxes, send their kids to schools, depend on city services.

Why shouldn’t they get to vote on those that make those decisions?
Let the local municipality decide

Keep them from voting on any position with national implications

If I move to Italy and become a resident non citizen, can I vote there? Insert any other country for Italy and the answer is the same-------------NO.

Why can't you be honest about this, you dem/libs want this because you think you can buy the non-citizen vote by giving them free stuff that WE paid for. That's all this has ever been about and you damn well know it.
I have no control over what Italy or another country does

If a noncitizen is a resident, pays taxes and belongs in a community, I have no problem if they get to vote in local elections on how those taxes are used

Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

total bullshit. Polling places have been closed in white precincts as well as a cost saving measure. All of those southern states also have early voting systems where you can vote at a central place (usually a court house) and usually in a central location.

This article is a dem talking point, nothing more. No legal voter in the USA is being denied the right to vote. However illegals may be denied voting rights, as they should be

Statistics show otherwise
Those in poor districts with limited access to transportation are affected most.
Republicans just issued a $1.5 trillion tax cut, but they have to shut down access to the polls.......as a cost saving measure

how many illegal votes are acceptable. witchey? what if no one at the polling place knows Joe Smith because he died 20 years ago.

you keep saying some states are more restrictive on voter ID requirements, which ones?
When the number of fraudulent votes is less that the voters that are disenfranchised through laws like photo voter ID.

Not one of you libs has been able to tell us who these "no ID" disenfranchised voters are. Until you can answer that simple question, you will remain on the idiot list.
Why Millions of Americans Have No Government ID

A hit piece from NPR, is that the best you can come up with? It says poor people and old people don't have IDs.. Are any of those old poor people on medicare, medicaid, food stamps, any form of welfare, rent subsidy programs, prescription drug payment programs? If they are on any of those they have an ID.

the problem is a made up one by the dems and libs because they want illegals to vote, people to vote multiple times, dead people to vote, and people to vote in more than one state or precinct. They know that they cannot win elections with their programs, so they have to cheat. Everyone with a lick of sense knows what is going on, its obvious.

The subject is photo ID.

Republicans want to suppress the vote through culling voter roles, demanding a photo ID, limiting polling stsations in Democrat areas, moving polling places away from poorer neighborhood. and gross gerrymandering.

And you just lie about Democrats & dead people?

I listed things that Republicans have actually done. You present myths.

Republicans want to suppress the dead people and illegal vote. Every election, throughout the country, dead people and illegals show up on voter registration lists. Why do Democrats lose their shit over purging people from voter registration lists who have not voted in 6 or more years?

Not one of you libs has been able to tell us who these "no ID" disenfranchised voters are. Until you can answer that simple question, you will remain on the idiot list.

A hit piece from NPR, is that the best you can come up with? It says poor people and old people don't have IDs.. Are any of those old poor people on medicare, medicaid, food stamps, any form of welfare, rent subsidy programs, prescription drug payment programs? If they are on any of those they have an ID.

the problem is a made up one by the dems and libs because they want illegals to vote, people to vote multiple times, dead people to vote, and people to vote in more than one state or precinct. They know that they cannot win elections with their programs, so they have to cheat. Everyone with a lick of sense knows what is going on, its obvious.

The subject is photo ID.

Republicans want to suppress the vote through culling voter roles, demanding a photo ID, limiting polling stsations in Democrat areas, moving polling places away from poorer neighborhood. and gross gerrymandering.

OK, lets assume that photo ID is the only issue (its not but lets play your game). Who in the USA legally today does not have some form of photo ID? Everyone on welfare has one, everyone getting food stamps has one, everyone on medicare has one, everyone on medicaid has one, everyone that buys booze has one. So, for the last time, who in the USA legally today does not have a photo ID?

and on the subject of limiting access to polling places, did you forget the black panthers who stood in front of the polling place in military garb and threatened white voters?

Stop fooling yourself, its the dems that want to stuff the ballot boxes with illegal votes, multiple votes, and dead people votes. They know that that is the only way that they can ever win. Why else would they push for open borders and allowing illegals to get dirvers licenses (photo ID) and vote?
You keep asking the same question and keep getting the same response. An estimated ten percent of the population does not have a current acceptable ID.

Oppose Voter ID Legislation - Fact Sheet

• Millions of Americans Lack ID. 11% of U.S. citizens – or more than 21 million Americans – do not have government-issued photo identification.1

OK. What are Democrats doing to close that gap of 11 percent without ID? Think about how much easier in other parts of our lives besides voting that necessitates an ID. Why won’t Democrats take that up as a cause?

Non citizens come here legally and can drive cars. Of course as a RWer, non citizen automatically means "illegal", right?

not at all, I welcome all LEGAL immigrants and foreign tourists. I only have an issue with those that enter our country in violation of our immigration laws, why don't you have an issue with that?

Well, those non citizens can drive legally can’t they? You asked, I answered. No need for additional strawmen because I proved you wrong.

Yes, and I can drive legally in France, but I can't vote there.

you have proven nothing except that you are a partisan hack

ME: Every single state issues drivers licenses to non citizens. All 50.
YOU: I don't think that is true. Can you prove it?

I proved it. You were wrong. (As usual) I love when the most partisan of hacks calls me a partisan hack.

so just saying it PROVES it? interesting concept. Most of the dems in congress also subscribe to the "I said it so it has to be true" fallacy

That is your entire posting history. :lol:

You even admitted it was true. Non citizens are granted state issued drivers license in all 50 states. Foreign Nationals Driving in the U.S. | USAGov

No, "all those southern states" do not. Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and South Carolina do not a!low early voting. And why should the poor people have to travel to "a central place" but the rich white people get plenty of local polling places?

When the number of fraudulent votes is less that the voters that are disenfranchised through laws like photo voter ID.

The subject is photo ID.

Republicans want to suppress the dead people and illegal vote. Every election, throughout the country, dead people and illegals show up on voter registration lists. Why do Democrats lose their shit over purging people from voter registration lists who have not voted in 6 or more years?

Because some people don't vote every election. Why do you care if they're on the rolls? They aren't doing anything. Dead people don't vote and neither do "illegals".

The subject is photo ID.

Because some people don't vote every election. Why do you care if they're on the rolls? They aren't doing anything. Dead people don't vote and neither do "illegals".

I am concerned about preserving the vote authenticity for each and every living US Citizen eligible to vote. Dead people and people in the US have ended up on voter rolls. Yes. I have a problem with that. Worse, I have a problem wit Democrats actively blocking any attempt to clean up and eliminate the risk.

The subject is photo ID.

Good for them!

Now if you can only show that any dead people or illegals actually vote

The subject is photo ID.

OK, lets assume that photo ID is the only issue (its not but lets play your game). Who in the USA legally today does not have some form of photo ID? Everyone on welfare has one, everyone getting food stamps has one, everyone on medicare has one, everyone on medicaid has one, everyone that buys booze has one. So, for the last time, who in the USA legally today does not have a photo ID?

and on the subject of limiting access to polling places, did you forget the black panthers who stood in front of the polling place in military garb and threatened white voters?

Stop fooling yourself, its the dems that want to stuff the ballot boxes with illegal votes, multiple votes, and dead people votes. They know that that is the only way that they can ever win. Why else would they push for open borders and allowing illegals to get dirvers licenses (photo ID) and vote?
You keep asking the same question and keep getting the same response. An estimated ten percent of the population does not have a current acceptable ID.

• Millions of Americans Lack ID. 11% of U.S. citizens – or more than 21 million Americans – do not have government-issued photo identification.1

OK. What are Democrats doing to close that gap of 11 percent without ID? Think about how much easier in other parts of our lives besides voting that necessitates an ID. Why won’t Democrats take that up as a cause?
Im cool with that

I think EVERY American should be given a National ID card linked to biometrics. One card that you can use for ID, Social Security, Health Insurance, Driving, Credit Card, Start your car, open your front door

You only need to carry one card for all your needs

The subject is photo ID.

Im cool with that

I think EVERY American should be given a National ID card linked to biometrics. One card that you can use for ID, Social Security, Health Insurance, Driving, Credit Card, Start your car, open your front door

Operationally, this makes a lot of sense. From a security perspective, it better be iron-clad because if gets breached, we are in a lot of trouble. If they can’t have everything under one card and system, could look to bundle as much as possible and distribute the rest.

from your cite

People who drive in the U.S. must have a valid driver's license. Some states require an International Driving Permit (IDP) from foreign nationals, in addition to a valid license from your own country. Contact the motor vehicle department of each state you will drive in for its requirements.

Short-Term Visitors
If you intend on getting an IDP, you must do so in advance of your travel:

• The United States does not issue IDPs to foreign visitors. To get an IDP, contact the motor vehicle department of the country that issued your driver's license.
  • If you want to rent a car, you may need both your license and an IDP. Find out the rental company's policies and other requirements in advance.
  • Beware of international driver's license scams.
Residents (Non-U.S. Citizens)
The residency requirement for obtaining a U.S. driver's license is different in each state:

• If you are eligible to apply for a driver's license, you must get a driver's license from the state where you live.
  • Check the requirements and find out how to apply in your state's department of motor vehicles.
  • A U.S. driver's license allows you to drive anywhere in the U.S. It is your responsibility to know and obey the laws of the state where you are driving.
Car Rental and Car Sharing Services

These provisions all apply to people in the USA LEGALLY, THEY DO NOT APPLY TO ILLEGALS

The subject is photo ID.

Im cool with that

except for voting?

No, "all those southern states" do not. Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and South Carolina do not a!low early voting. And why should the poor people have to travel to "a central place" but the rich white people get plenty of local polling places?

they don't have to travel because of their race, grow up witchey. I happen to know for a fact that there are plenty of convenient polling places in the black and mixed race sections of New Orleans and Jackson Mississippi.

why can't you admit that this whole voter ID thing with you dems is just an attempt to find ways to stuff the ballot boxes with fraudulent votes?

Many blacks now vote GOP, why would republicans want to make it harder for them to vote?

The subject is photo ID.

Good for them!

then why did the dems vote this down?

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

The subject is photo ID.

Im cool with that

except for voting?
If everyone has an acceptable ID, I am OK with requiring one for voting.
But given the large numbers who do not, it opens the door to voter suppression

The subject is photo ID.

Good for them!

then why did the dems vote this down?

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

Because it is stupid
Let’s vote on condemning space aliens from voting.
Condemning it assumes it is actually happening

they don't have to travel because of their race, grow up witchey. I happen to know for a fact that there are plenty of convenient polling places in the black and mixed race sections of New Orleans and Jackson Mississippi.

why can't you admit that this whole voter ID thing with you dems is just an attempt to find ways to stuff the ballot boxes with fraudulent votes?

Many blacks now vote GOP, why would republicans want to make it harder for them to vote?

Yes, Fishy, they are targeted because of their race...and for being poor.

Some Republicans Acknowledge Leveraging Voter ID Laws for Political Gain

Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

No, Fishy, blacks do not vote GOP. Hispanics make up 6% of GOP voters, Asian Americans 4%, and blacks 2%. GOP legislators aren't even trying to get their vote especially when a much larger portion of GOP voters are straight up racist.

I and others have said time and again that we are NOT opposed to voter ID. What we are opposed to is the narrow and restrictive forms of ID many states require.

"Illegals" aren't voting. I know you want that to be true so it doesn't look like the country is being run by an idiot that lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, but it's a fact, jack.

Yes, Fishy, they are targeted because of their race...and for being poor.

Some Republicans Acknowledge Leveraging Voter ID Laws for Political Gain

Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

No, Fishy, blacks do not vote GOP. Hispanics make up 6% of GOP voters, Asian Americans 4%, and blacks 2%. GOP legislators aren't even trying to get their vote especially when a much larger portion of GOP voters are straight up racist.

I and others have said time and again that we are NOT opposed to voter ID. What we are opposed to is the narrow and restrictive forms of ID many states require.

"Illegals" aren't voting. I know you want that to be true so it doesn't look like the country is being run by an idiot that lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, but it's a fact, jack.

Where is your intelligence and data to support your notion that illegals are not voting? It is easy for illegals and non-citizens to vote here in the US with little or no authentication as opposed to Mexico where you need ID to vote.

Forum List

Back