Democrats misuse definition of insurrection, like they do many other terms

Lets stop comparing 1-6 to the George Floyd protests.

This is what caused everything that happened regarding 2020.

1641572707585.png

1-6 happened with no evidence. Because there was no steal.

Sure, if you'd like. I just want you to be happy.
Your inability to answer is crystal clear. You know you can’t.

it wasn’t an insurrection under a dictionary definition or the legal definition

Your inability to answer is crystal clear. You know you can’t.

it wasn’t an insurrection under a dictionary definition or the legal definition
In your mind, sure. Not even close. Totally different.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

Lets stop comparing 1-6 to the George Floyd protests.

This is what caused everything that happened regarding 2020.

View attachment 584898

1-6 happened with no evidence. Because there was no steal.
Let’s not pretend that one act of police brutality, the murder of a black suspect, justifies the riots. It doesn’t. And let’s not forget that the criminal (cop) was arrested, charged, tried, given a fair trial, convicted, sentenced and sent away to prison.

The January 6 protests — even if based on a mistaken belief — were legal. The portion that involved crimes at the Capitol were crimes. Not an insurrection.

I remain happy to help correct your ongoing litany of errors and false claims.

We all saw what happened so just stop trying to argue about a word.

Law Enforcement saw it too. Argue with them. Also, if you are so certain it was an Insurrection, name one person who has been charged with Insurrection.

On January 6, 2021 the insurrectionists attempted to violently overthrow a duly elected government. It's a simple as that.

It was an insurrection.

insurrection-definition.jpg

It's funny how the tard herd casually throws around the word "treason" for some really stupid shit, but now they are all indignant about the word "insurrection".

The insurrectionists of January 6 are traitors.

In your mind, sure. Not even close. Totally different.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
Because you lack the ability to use facts or employ logic. You have run away from the debate because you already lost. My opinion of you is much lower than your opinion of me. Neither opinion matters in a debate.

You are also extremely unclear in how you attempt (but often fail) to communicate. Your thought process is even murkier.

On January 6, 2021 the insurrectionists attempted to violently overthrow a duly elected government. It's a simple as that.

It was an insurrection.

On Jan 6 nobody attempted to overthrow the government. It’s as simple as that. Except my reply also has the virtue of being truthful.

On Jan 6 nobody attempted to overthrow the government. It’s as simple as that. Except my reply also has the virtue of being truthful.
The insurrectionists attempted to overthrow the duly elected government of Joe Biden.

They are all traitors and should never be allowed to vote or hold office.

It's funny how the tard herd casually throws around the word "treason" for some really stupid shit, but now they are all indignant about the word "insurrection".

The tard team is team progressive/DNC. You assholes all misuse the word treason and traitor and insurrection.

I’m not indignant about your ignorant and deliberately false use of those terms. I simply expose them for what they are: false terms to further your propaganda.

That ^ was a complete fail as ad hominem or as a rejoinder, even by your always pathetic standards.

It is also against the rules here to alter quotes. Keep that in mind for future reference, stupid.

The various police units.

Look liar, we all saw the shit. So just face the reality of what is was and quit the motherfucking gaslighting.
The police? The police stopped thee most violent riot, a few cops stopped over 10,000 people intent on over throwing the government.

And after a year nobody is convicted?

You are simply one of the stupidest people alive.

Being dumb and all you won't be able tell this is the hard truth. You will think I am trying to insult you.

It was an insurrection.

The insurrectionists attempted to overthrow the duly elected government of Joe Biden.

They are all traitors and should never be allowed to vote or hold office.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

Oh, look here I am siding with the right, that must mean I am a Righty

I never said that you don't occasionally seem to have a conservative point of view, I just stated that 90% of the time you side with the left, which is what my observations from reading your posts seems to support.

Oh, look here I am siding with the right, that must mean I am a Righty

Accusing you of being right or left wing is the easiest way to discredit your post with minimal effort. " Oh, you're just a dumb left-winger. Nothing but a bunch of crazy talk that I don't need to address."

and depending on the topic I do get accused of both.

I do not fit well in a box

Welcome to the club. I'm a fascist piece of shit Trump loving Marxist moocher.
It’s a matter of percentages fellas.
Gator‘s typing fingers are left as fuck 96.789% of the time….Simple shit

It’s a matter of percentages fellas.
Gator‘s typing fingers are left as fuck 96.789% of the time….Simple shit

Anomalism is far more in the center, I've seen his positions on many topics and he's pretty 50/50... GG not so much.

Forum List

Back