Democrats must hold Trump and Republicans accountable for their actions

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The next four years will be difficult for those of us on the left - but we must strive to hold Trump and Republicans accountable for their actions. I suspect many Trump voters are already having some buyer's remorse - but it's too late for that to change the outcome. Holding them accountable and looking forward to 2018 and 2020 are all we have to look forward to. I once again praise my fellow Democrats for fighting fire with fire. We must stand firm and tall.

The next four years will be difficult for those of us on the left - but we must strive to hold Trump and Republicans accountable for their actions. I suspect many Trump voters are already having some buyer's remorse - but it's too late for that to change the outcome. Holding them accountable and looking forward to 2018 and 2020 are all we have to look forward to. I once again praise my fellow Democrats for fighting fire with fire. We must stand firm and tall.

You're in for a rude awakening...

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they pushed their social engineering agenda too far.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they stood alongside an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost the White Working Class vote.

Democrats must come to the realization that they fielded a shitty candidate with more horns on her than a horny-toad.

Democrats must come to the realization they they have only themselves to blame for their epic, humiliating, overwhelming loss.

Democrats must take their heads out of their asses and have a come-to-Jesus moment, then take a long, hard look in the mirror, for the cause of their embarrassing defeat.

But they won't... they just don't have it in 'em.

Last edited:

I got it on election day.

I got it on election day.

And didn't learn a damn thing. LMAO

Democrats are in a very diffcult position. They have just learned that we hate you. Yes, we really really hate you. Because of that almost whatever you do is going to go badly for you. It did in 2010, 2014 and 2016. We are just waiting for 2018 to mop up a little more shit.

Democrats were able to delude themselves by covering up with obsma's reelection. See he wasn't nearly as bad in his first four years. He cut loose in his second. Now his day and your day is done. Maybe for the next hundred years.

15873144_1379161655510218_5255354414436165801_n.jpg

Trump is left wing.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they pushed their social engineering agenda too far.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they stood alongside an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost the White Working Class vote.

Democrats must come to the realization that they fielded a shitty candidate with more horns on her than a horny-toad.

Democrats must come to the realization they they have only themselves to blame for their epic, humiliating, overwhelming loss.

Democrats must take their heads out of their asses and have a come-to-Jesus moment, then take a long, hard look in the mirror, for the cause of their embarrassing defeat.

Truth and facts are difficult to ignore.

The next 8...

Good luck trying to rebuild your party....my advice...renounce your kkk history and appologize for your slavery.....

The next 8...

Good luck trying to rebuild your party....my advice...renounce your kkk history and appologize for your slavery.....

The Republican Party was dead after Bush. The KKK is now Republican. Thank the founders for slavery.

Republicans need to realize big money won bigly this election. Whether the middle class won remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back