Democrats need to understand what evidence means

And your lack of rebuttal to my content makes it readily apparent you fell for that right wing bullshit. 😄
Because you did not have anything intelligent to say, you started off with an ad-hominem insult.

Then you went on to provide brainless "content" which refers to formal bank communications of substance as "right wing propaganda."

Sir, you are quite the hypocrite.

The only "substance" you really had in your childish post was that "it's not illegal for Hunter to do business in China."

If you had some more advanced intellect, you would not need this elementary information explained to you that it is completely illegal to accept bribes and launder money using a fake business as part of a conspiracy.

The bank says....

• Suspicious $5M "loan."
  • Funds used to send wires to other shell companies.
  • The timing and frequency of the wires is highly suspicious.
  • The companies do not seem to provide any actual services.
  • Hunter has well-known large illegal expenses.
  • China appears to be continuing a pattern of buying influence from politicans' children.
  • It was so concerning that the Bank recommended considering dropping Hunter as a client, despite his large deposits.

Please try to follow along.

Trumpsters, the authors of over 65 court cases that were tossed out, are lecturing the country on evidence.

You cannot make this up. You want to laugh, but this isn't funny any more.

Trumpsters, the authors of over 65 court cases that were tossed out, are lecturing the country on evidence.

You cannot make this up. You want to laugh, but this isn't funny any more.
That only shows how corrupt our so-called system of justice is.

Because you did not have anything intelligent to say, you started off with an ad-hominem insult.

Then you went on to provide brainless "content" which refers to formal bank communications of substance as "right wing propaganda."

The only "substance" you really had in your childish post was that "it's not illegal for Hunter to do business in China."

If you had some more advanced intellect, you would not need this elementary information explained to you that it is completely illegal to accept bribes and launder money using a fake business as part of a conspiracy.

The bank says....

• Suspicious $5M "loan."
  • China appears to be continuing a pattern of buying influence from politicans' children.
  • It was so concerning that the Bank recommended considering dropping Hunter as a client, despite his large deposits.

I was commenting on that hilarious little diagram from the right wing committee. Who cares that a bank found Hunters business suspicious? That isn't evidence of corruption you Bingo. You need a bit more than suspicion and diagrams that show legal transfers of money. 😄

The bank says....

• Suspicious $5M "loan."

"Doing business with China" fails to cover the Chinese-Hunter issue. Hunter Biden introduced Metabiota to Burisma, a link that must include the Obama-Lugar involvement in Georgia and Ukraine. The same coronavirus collected by Metabiota was used in gain-of-function experiments at the Chinese communist Huazhong lab. Hunter Biden will not be asked about this, neither in public nor in private inquiries.

"Doing business with China" fails to cover the Chinese-Hunter issue. Hunter Biden introduced Metabiota to Burisma, a link that must include the Obama-Lugar involvement in Georgia and Ukraine. The same coronavirus collected by Metabiota was used in gain-of-function experiments at the Chinese communist Huazhong lab. Hunter Biden will not be asked about this, neither in public nor in private inquiries.
😄

I also heard Hunter provided the charges that Bush secretly and personally set in order to bring down the twin towers!

Evidence is that thing you have zero actual examples of.

Being a conservative, you don't seem to understand that someone saying they have evidence is a different thing from having evidence. You're unable to grasp that people, especially your masters, make stuff up.
^ Convinced there’s evidence that cow farts are melting the ice caps and CO2 is only a problem on a “per capita” basis

Because CONGRESS is investigating him, and they are finding an alarming amount of evidence every week.
Actually they are not finding evidence against Joe. Even 1 of their Crack witlesses said so this past summer. Or have you blocked that out?

A big part of the dispute is that Democrats, in their effort to defend what increasingly looks like a highly corrupt and compromised Biden, scream “there’s no evidence!!!” The problem is that Democrats don’t understand what evidence is.

They think it means absolute proof. It does not. It means facts that make a claim likely
Gosh. You folks have spent years erroneously harping on the "Russia hoax" and here you are claiming what you have, innuendo, is "facts that make a claim likely." That's hilarious.

I can see it now. "Your honor, in presenting my case I want to stipulate I have no concrete evidence. But I do have a bunch of unproven anecdotes I will string together to give the appearance of guilt."

Case dismissed.

Actually they are not finding evidence against Joe. Even 1 of their Crack witlesses said so this past summer. Or have you blocked that out?
If Joe is innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. If he is guilty, democrats are FUCKED.

I should warn you that there has never been in the history of the world, this much evidence of corruption against an innocent man. If youre banking on "innocent", you are geaded for disappointment.

If Joe is innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. If he is guilty, democrats are FUCKED.

I should warn you that there has never been in the history of the world, this much evidence of corruption against an innocent man. If youre banking on "innocent", you are geaded for disappointment.
Your a liar and a fool. Noone is worried about your sham bs.

Forum List

Back