Democrats need to understand what evidence means

Bank investigator flagged 'unusual' and 'erratic' activity in Hunter Biden's financial transactions from China that Republicans say funded the $40,000 'loan repayment' check to Joe​

• A bank investigator was alarmed by 'unusual' and 'erratic' activity in Hunter Biden's financial transactions with a Chinese company in 2018
  • The bank should conduct a 're-evaluation' of its relationship with 'high risk' client Hunter, said the email
  • A money trail snaked from Chinese oil giant CEFC - one of Hunter Biden's joint ventures - into Joe's account in the form of a $40K check, says GOP
78393213-12806755-image-a-2_1701295379612.jpg

77268883-12697507-image-a-10_1698844504089.jpg

77269079-12697507-image-a-9_1698844500762.jpg

Things are just starting to get fun.

A big part of the dispute is that Democrats, in their effort to defend what increasingly looks like a highly corrupt and compromised Biden, scream “there’s no evidence!!!” The problem is that Democrats don’t understand what evidence is.

They think it means absolute proof. It does not. It means facts that make a claim likely, and to that we have whistleblower testimony, Archer’s testimony, 30+ visits from Hunter’s Burisma partner to the WH, bank records and SARs, the creation of 20 shell companies, the payoffs of $20 million coming from foreign countries and distributed to nine Biden family members, and so forth.

PLENTY of evidence.

Mischaracterization a and allegations are not evidence. And that’s about all you have

The DOJ is blocking the congressional investigators? ROTFLMFAO you are more deranged than Godchild and The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King!
No, the DOJ blocked the IRS investigators. I gather from your ignorance and your resort to puerile insults you have not been following the proceedings.

Don't worry, I won't bother you again.

Have a blessed life.

No, the DOJ blocked the IRS investigators. I gather from your ignorance and your resort to puerile insults you have not been following the proceedings.

Don't worry, I won't bother you again.

Have a blessed life.
Nobody has blocked anything like that. But I believe that neck turnicate you are wearing has blocked blood to your brain. And I don't care what kind of life you have!

If Joe is innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. If he is guilty, democrats are FUCKED.

I should warn you that there has never been in the history of the world, this much evidence of corruption against an innocent man. If youre banking on "innocent", you are geaded for disappointment.
They know he's not innocent. No one could be that stupid. They are covering for him because they just don't care if he's innocent. Having a Democrat in the Whitehouse is sall they care about.

Impeach Biden and let the Senate do it trial and then present all the Evidence.

I mean if the GOP has a solid case then do it…
If they had a solid case it would consist of evidence. You seem to have it backwards

If they had a solid case it would consist of evidence. You seem to have it backwards
No, you can’t read because my point is simple let them Impeach Biden if they believe they have the evidence.

I know they don’t and the two checks are not evidence and that letter they claim is evidence is not either.

In 2018 Joe Biden was a Private citizen so no influence can or could be peddled at that time.

Hunter Biden and his Uncle business dealings are their issues and unless the GOP can provide actual documentation where Joe Biden was involved they have no case and the Senate will acquit Joe Biden with Super Majority vote.

Sure, you will have those like Ted Cruz that will vote for Convict but he is a lunatic and about to lose his Senate Seat next election, so who cares how that moron votes.

I have been watching all this on X and the GOP is handing the Democrats the 2024 election nicely wrapped for them.

No, you can’t read because my point is simple let them Impeach Biden if they believe they have the evidence.

I know they don’t and the two checks are not evidence and that letter they claim is evidence is not either.

In 2018 Joe Biden was a Private citizen so no influence can or could be peddled at that time.

Hunter Biden and his Uncle business dealings are their issues and unless the GOP can provide actual documentation where Joe Biden was involved they have no case and the Senate will acquit Joe Biden with Super Majority vote.

Sure, you will have those like Ted Cruz that will vote for Convict but he is a lunatic and about to lose his Senate Seat next election, so who cares how that moron votes.

I have been watching all this on X and the GOP is handing the Democrats the 2024 election nicely wrapped for them.
The fact that Biden got a "loan" is evidence' you fucking moron. You obviously don't know what the word means. "loans" are how crooks often transfer dirty money. That, by itself, is not sufficient to convict someone, which is what progs believe the word "evidence" means, but in combination with other facts gathered, it can.

The fact that Biden got a "loan" is evidence' you fucking moron. You obviously don't know what the word means. "loans" are how crooks often transfer dirty money. That, by itself, is not sufficient to convict someone, which is what progs believe the word "evidence" means, but in combination with other facts gathered, it can.
See that's the difference. When you provide evidence of a loan we see a loan. You fantasize a criminal conspiracy. Problem is you don't have evidence for one. All you have evidence of is a loan. Also it really isn't the loan that's the issue. That was issued by the bank and it was the bank fraud investigator who questioned whether they should stop giving Hunter loans because his businesses appeared not to be doing any actual business and existed merely as mechanism for which thirsty companies could pay him a "consulting fee" in the hopes that this would translate into favorable policies from Joe. Everyone is aware of this. Hunter went around the world selling the illusion of access to his father in exchange for millions of dollars. The question remains whether you have evidence of Joe Biden partaking in this quid pro quo because there's nothing illegal about Hunter dangling the hook for these companies.

Oh no! A LOAN?

So everyone who bought a house with a mortgage or a car or boat or RV with a loan is now a criminal?

Yea. It’s evidence (technically). Very weak evidence

If Joe is innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. If he is guilty, democrats are FUCKED.

I should warn you that there has never been in the history of the world, this much evidence of corruption against an innocent man. If youre banking on "innocent", you are geaded for disappointment.
What a silly thing to say. As has been shown over and over congressional Repubs have failed to produce anything against Joe besides unsubstantiated allegations. If they had concrete evidence they would be proceeding with an impeachment. But they have neither the evidence nor the votes in the House to do so.
However, the lack of evidence has not stopped you folks from assuming he is guilty of.....of.......the amorphous charge of corruption. More importantly, continuing to make allegation keeps the issue in focus by the public, leaving people with the vague impression of impropriety..............WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT REPUBS AND CONSERVATIVE MEDIA IS TRYING TO ACHIEVE.

What a silly thing to say. As has been shown over and over congressional Repubs have failed to produce anything against Joe besides unsubstantiated allegations. If they had concrete evidence they would be proceeding with an impeachment. But they have neither the evidence nor the votes in the House to do so.
However, the lack of evidence has not stopped you folks from assuming he is guilty of.....of.......the amorphous charge of corruption. More importantly, continuing to make allegation keeps the issue in focus by the public, leaving people with the vague impression of impropriety..............WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT REPUBS AND CONSERVATIVE MEDIA IS TRYING TO ACHIEVE.
Which was exactly the playbook used against Hillary Clinton

And you have to use common sense, too. What man whose family income (with no dependent children) is over $250,000 a year and owns two homes gets a loan for $40,000 from his brother?

And coincidently, that $40,000 is exactly 10% of the $400,000 payment to Hunter from a foreign entity just a couple of weeks before.

And you have to use common sense, too. What man whose family income (with no dependent children) is over $250,000 a year and owns two homes gets a loan for $40,000 from his brother?

And coincidently, that $40,000 is exactly 10% of the $400,000 payment to Hunter from a foreign entity just a couple of weeks before.
That’s your idea of evidence.

As noted, it’s mischaracterization and speculation.

Joe lent Jim that exact amount of money and here it sure as shit looks like it was paid back.

He also lent $200K and THAT amount was repaid as well

By the way Lisa… how do you feel about the news that Bibi know what Hamas was planning for over a year?

You can deny the evidence all you want, but i assure that the courts wont ignore it. You are a fool if you cant see whats coming.

See that's the difference. When you provide evidence of a loan we see a loan. You fantasize a criminal conspiracy. Problem is you don't have evidence for one. All you have evidence of is a loan. Also it really isn't the loan that's the issue. That was issued by the bank and it was the bank fraud investigator who questioned whether they should stop giving Hunter loans because his businesses appeared not to be doing any actual business and existed merely as mechanism for which thirsty companies could pay him a "consulting fee" in the hopes that this would translate into favorable policies from Joe. Everyone is aware of this. Hunter went around the world selling the illusion of access to his father in exchange for millions of dollars. The question remains whether you have evidence of Joe Biden partaking in this quid pro quo because there's nothing illegal about Hunter dangling the hook for these companies.
There's abundant evidence, moron. There's no evidence of a loan. What's the interest rate? Where is there any evidence of interest being paid? Only certified morons believe that was an actual loan rather than a bribe.

Forum List

Back