Democrats ready to defect to Trump

We all love Trump!!
He's got my primary vote that's for sure :thup:

Yup, mine too!

For every supposed Democratic Trump voter, there will be 2 moderate Republicans that will vote Hillary over Trump in the General.

You know the proper name for a moderate Republican is don't you?

Democrat.
You guys are reaping what your party has sewn. They've been encouraging you to listen to crazy ideologues on the radio and faux news since Rush started decades ago, and the culmination of that is Donald Trump. A billionaire reality star who is not a conservative but who stirs you up into a xenophobic frenzy as good as Hannity or Levin could ever hope to. Some of your politicians stick to demonizing a few groups, Trump demonizes EVERYONE! And you rubes eat it up!

After you nominate him, you shouldn't be surprised that the people he demonized, a majority of the population, voted for the other guy.

I don't support Trump.

I also don't support your homosexual rape fantasy GIF either.

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

For every supposed Democratic Trump voter, there will be 2 moderate Republicans that will vote Hillary over Trump in the General.

Democrat.
You guys are reaping what your party has sewn. They've been encouraging you to listen to crazy ideologues on the radio and faux news since Rush started decades ago, and the culmination of that is Donald Trump. A billionaire reality star who is not a conservative but who stirs you up into a xenophobic frenzy as good as Hannity or Levin could ever hope to. Some of your politicians stick to demonizing a few groups, Trump demonizes EVERYONE! And you rubes eat it up!

After you nominate him, you shouldn't be surprised that the people he demonized, a majority of the population, voted for the other guy.

I don't support Trump.

Of course you don't. It's part of a brilliant satire of what the GOP has become. You should watch the full episode. :thup:

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

Democrat.

As a far far right conservative, I wont say republican because that would be too much like a democrat, but, as a conservative I have to say that people like Rush to tend to hurt the party they are supposed to be for. Rush is out there, way out there. I dont listen to him.
However to suggest that that left does not have its share of loonies is dishonest at best. Consider Ed Schultz or Cenk Uyger, I used to listen to them years ago for fun.
Good example is in 2007 when then President Bush was faced with bailing out GM, Bush was not for it and was refusing to sign a bailout. Good ol' Big Ed spent many hours on his radio show talking about how Bush refusing to bail out GM was going to cause hundreds of thousands to lose their jobs, it would hurt the economy etc.. Bush did finally sign to have that money allocated to bail out the auto maker (and other things) because he was leaving office and obama asked him to sign it so the money would be there as soon as he stepped into the job.
Now, when he or the left speak about it, the entire bailout was a Bush idea, it ran up the debt it was a bad thing to do, GM should have been allowed to fail.
These people like Rush are entertainers, one must remember that when listening to them. The sad part is that so many weak minded individuals fail to see that and will believe everything they hear.

Trump is conservative in the areas that matter to voters: immigration, the economy, and national defense. No self respecting conservative will vote for hiLIARy.

Anyone who still doesn't take Trump seriously, is very, very, stupid.

Not a chance. Trump hasn't been vetted or seriously challenged yet, nor has he been battle tested. If Republicans are dumb enough to nominate this crass loud-mouthed reality show fool, I'll join with the Dems and other thinking Americans to destroy him.
Why not take a chance on Trump. Americans were dumb enough to elect a ghetto street shyster and look what happened.
Yes, Goddammit, look what happened. When President Obama took office, we were losing over 500,000 jobs a month. The stock market was headed straight down, hitting a low of 6500, thanks to the wonderful job the GOP did in the previous 8 years. Now, it is over 16,000, and unemployment is about 5%. Such an awful thing, more than doubling the market, and halving the unemployment.

What whining assholes you 'Conservatives' are.
All smoke and mirrors, Dude.

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

Democrat.

As a far far right conservative, I wont say republican because that would be too much like a democrat, but, as a conservative I have to say that people like Rush to tend to hurt the party they are supposed to be for. Rush is out there, way out there. I dont listen to him.
However to suggest that that left does not have its share of loonies is dishonest at best. Consider Ed Schultz or Cenk Uyger, I used to listen to them years ago for fun.
Good example is in 2007 when then President Bush was faced with bailing out GM, Bush was not for it and was refusing to sign a bailout. Good ol' Big Ed spent many hours on his radio show talking about how Bush refusing to bail out GM was going to cause hundreds of thousands to lose their jobs, it would hurt the economy etc.. Bush did finally sign to have that money allocated to bail out the auto maker (and other things) because he was leaving office and obama asked him to sign it so the money would be there as soon as he stepped into the job.
Now, when he or the left speak about it, the entire bailout was a Bush idea, it ran up the debt it was a bad thing to do, GM should have been allowed to fail.
These people like Rush are entertainers, one must remember that when listening to them. The sad part is that so many weak minded individuals fail to see that and will believe everything they hear.
Ed Schultz gets laughable ratings and I follow politics very closely and I have no idea who Cenk Uyger is. The GOP base eats that partisan propoganda up. Democrats don't waste their time on that crap. Fox News has a billion times more ratings than MSNBC.

Yup, mine too!

Democrat.

Ed Schultz gets laughable ratings and I follow politics very closely and I have no idea who Cenk Uyger is. The GOP base eats that partisan propoganda up. Democrats don't waste their time on that crap. Fox News has a billion times more ratings than MSNBC.
You should look up Cenk, he is the most far out there of any of them. He is under the impression that the government is responsible to give you everything, give everyone everything that they could ever need. If I were one to swear at a radio, he would certainly be the one I would swear at. The only thing that saved him back then was the fact that his female producer was hot as hell, stupid as crap, but hot as hell.

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

Did you mean treasonous instead of moderate?
would have made much more sense.
Hmm I don't recall any republicans committing treason since the letter to Iran from the 47. I need to pay more attention.

That wasn't treason except to commie drones who think we are supposed to worship dear leader.

Yup, mine too!

Democrat.

I don't support Trump.

Of course you don't. It's part of a brilliant satire of what the GOP has become. You should watch the full episode. :thup:

Sorry! I am not into homosexual rape fantasies. However, your mileage may vary!

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

Hmm I don't recall any republicans committing treason since the letter to Iran from the 47. I need to pay more attention.

That wasn't treason except to commie drones who think we are supposed to worship dear leader.
Sending a letter in the middle of negotiations saying that America must never be trusted in an effort to sabotage that negotiation? Absolutely that's treason.

Yup, mine too!

Sending a letter in the middle of negotiations saying that America must never be trusted in an effort to sabotage that negotiation? Absolutely that's treason.

No, it's not, especially when Obama is giving away the store. The deal he "negotiated" is treason.

Trump is conservative in the areas that matter to voters: immigration, the economy, and national defense. No self respecting conservative will vote for hiLIARy.

Trump's a populist demagogue, not a conservative.

That explains why he was a Democrat nine years ago, giving money to Democrats when Pelosi and Reid were running Congress.

Raising tariffs - taxes - is not conservative.

Unless you think Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher were liberals.

Trump Could Win It All

Its very good news. Trump has a natural appeal to blue collar democrats.
4i6Ckte.gif

That explains why he was a Democrat nine years ago, giving money to Democrats when Pelosi and Reid were running Congress.

The Conservative Platform...
We need more Freedom and more Unemployed Americans and more Illegals and more Business Visas!

Cenk hosts the most watched show on the internet.

Justin Bieber outsells Beethoven, Gershwin, and Mozart by a huge margin.

We need more Freedom and more Unemployed Americans and more Illegals and more Business Visas!

Dems are just as bad. Obama pushing for invasion of college grads from mostly india on visa program - link below. On the terror side, you probably already know about his plan to flood the country with muslims from syria. Not much diff between the two parties really except the donald will try stop the muslim invasion.

Report: Obama Preparing Massive Executive Order to Grant Work Permits to Foreign College Grads

Dems are just as bad. Obama pushing for invasion of college grads from mostly india on visa program - link below. On the terror side, you probably already know about his plan to flood the country with muslims from syria. Not much diff between the two parties really except the donald will try stop the muslim invasion.

Report: Obama Preparing Massive Executive Order to Grant Work Permits to Foreign College Grads
And so I have been posting since the start of O's 2nd term.
That's why I want Trump or Sanders...no more bought and paid for MNC dupes.

I felt the same till sanders started defending hillary on her email problem. Either he's stupid, or he's just running to keep his base warm for eventually delivering them to the beast when she wins the nomination. Sanders would be for the muslim invasion also. Trump's the only one objecting to the insanity of flooding the country with present and future muslim terrorists..

I felt the same till sanders started defending hillary on her email problem. Either he's stupid, or he's just running to keep his base warm for eventually delivering them to the beast when she wins the nomination. Sanders would be for the muslim invasion also. Trump's the only one objecting to the insanity of flooding the country with present and future muslim terrorists..

Sanders was grounded until he started this process.

Trump is not shy about why he donated to the Democrats. He donated money to Democrats for the exact same reason he gave money to Republicans -for political favors. He lives in New York, not many R's wield a lot of influence there....

Raising tariffs - Free trade is a fantasy when you are dealing with nations like China. I favor fair trade- and that may require tariffs on certain nations. I don't care if this doesn't meet some conservative litmus test. It's common sense. The mere threat of a tariff is often enough to get other countries in line. When dealing with foreign nations you need the carrot and the stick.

Raising taxes - Trump came out with a tax plan that lowers taxes, so I don't know where this comes from. I do know that we can't afford the government we have. We need to cut spending and/or raise revenue.

Reagan and Thatcher lived in a different world. It might as well have been the 19th century compared to today.

Forum List

Back