Democrats ready to defect to Trump

Not a chance. Trump hasn't been vetted or seriously challenged yet, nor has he been battle tested. If Republicans are dumb enough to nominate this crass loud-mouthed reality show fool, I'll join with the Dems and other thinking Americans to destroy him.

Oh puhleeze. Do you actually think you have fooled anyone into believing you ever intended to vote for a Republican?

The OP is not of a matchup poll. It's not even scientific.

It's a survey group 'click-analysis' taken of people during the time in which they watch a 30-second attack ad.

So, it's not even a poll.

Oh, and Trump is currently losing in New Hampshire by 14 points to Clinton and 20 points to Sanders.

Yepp, looks like he is winning Democratic votes!!

:rofl:

The OP is not of a matchup poll. It's not even scientific.

It's a survey group 'click-analysis' taken of people during the time in which they watch a 30-second attack ad.

So, it's not even a poll.

Oh, and Trump is currently losing in New Hampshire by 14 points to Clinton and 20 points to Sanders.

Yepp, looks like he is winning Democratic votes!!

:rofl:

It's interesting.

There have been 39 Trump v Clinton polls. Clinton has lead in 32, Trump in 5 and 2 have been tied.

But of the 5 polls Trump has been leading, 4 have been Fox News polls.

Looks like Fox has is becoming the Rasmussen/Gallup of 2016.

Trump v Clinton.png

Not a chance. Trump hasn't been vetted or seriously challenged yet, nor has he been battle tested. If Republicans are dumb enough to nominate this crass loud-mouthed reality show fool, I'll join with the Dems and other thinking Americans to destroy him.
Why not take a chance on Trump. Americans were dumb enough to elect a ghetto street shyster and look what happened.
Yes, Goddammit, look what happened. When President Obama took office, we were losing over 500,000 jobs a month. The stock market was headed straight down, hitting a low of 6500, thanks to the wonderful job the GOP did in the previous 8 years. Now, it is over 16,000, and unemployment is about 5%. Such an awful thing, more than doubling the market, and halving the unemployment.

What whining assholes you 'Conservatives' are.

Concerning Democrats supporting Trump in the primaries.

That is useless. You need Democrats supporting Trump in the generals.

There is a name for this tactic--where partisans of one party d what they can to have a candidate in the other party nominated all so that candidate will lose horribly in the main(general) election?

I personally prefer Kasich. Compared t Trump, he is a mild mannered strategic thinker that is known for getting problems solved..

Now the Dem party would hate to see Kasich as the nominee. But Trump makes the lefties gasp in orgasmic spiritual enlightenment.

Old School is basically have hot sex with the "Trump as Republican ominee" meme and no Right winger has caught on yet. A lot o Dems are messing their underpants do to goosed balls--not loose bowels!

I am not a big Trump supporter, but you lefties propaganda is kind of funny. Are any of you telling all of us that blue collar workers are unaware that 11 to 30 million MORE workers who are illegal are not suppressing job opportunities or pay structure because of labor over saturation? Do you think that little of your own supposed voters that you believe they are that dumb!

Meanwhile, back at the White House ranch; your guy wants to let MORE illegal competition in to keep blue collar workers wages under tremendous pressure!

Let me tell you lefties, your credibility is under question here. You have been unable to provide one iota of fact; or even propaganda for that matter, how having MORE competition for these peoples...........hell more competition for ALL American jobs, help raise their wages, or gives them job security.

Do ANY of you actually realize or understand, how far off the reservation you are when it comes to what blue collar, American workers think? Or is it, you just do not care, and you will throw them under the bus for your supposed NEW constituency, the illegal Hispanic population!

Concerning Democrats supporting Trump in the primaries.

That is useless. You need Democrats supporting Trump in the generals.

There is a name for this tactic--where partisans of one party d what they can to have a candidate in the other party nominated all so that candidate will lose horribly in the main(general) election?

I personally prefer Kasich. Compared t Trump, he is a mild mannered strategic thinker that is known for getting problems solved..

Now the Dem party would hate to see Kasich as the nominee. But Trump makes the lefties gasp in orgasmic spiritual enlightenment.

Old School is basically have hot sex with the "Trump as Republican ominee" meme and no Right winger has caught on yet. A lot o Dems are messing their underpants do to goosed balls--not loose bowels!

If the left loves Trump so much, then why do the attack him all the time? They obviously fear Trump. Polls Comparing Trump and Hillary when there are 15 other Republicans in the race don't mean much. It's incredible that they are as close as they are.

We all love Trump!!
He's got my primary vote that's for sure :thup:

Yup, mine too!

For every supposed Democratic Trump voter, there will be 2 moderate Republicans that will vote Hillary over Trump in the General.

You're deluding yourself. Why do you think moderates would choose Hillary over Trump? He is by far the lessor of two evils.

why? because trump is a bigot who sleeves women, minorities, gays and young people. that's why.

you don't know what "moderate" means.

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

For every supposed Democratic Trump voter, there will be 2 moderate Republicans that will vote Hillary over Trump in the General.

You're deluding yourself. Why do you think moderates would choose Hillary over Trump? He is by far the lessor of two evils.

why? because trump is a bigot who sleeves women, minorities, gays and young people. that's why.

And you see how the far left reacts to one of their own who just has a different letter behind their name..

Yet they vote for what they claim they hate..

Silly far left drone!

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

I don't know what it means to "sleeve" someone, but Trump hasn't said a thing about minorities, gays, women or young people. All he has said is that he wants to put a stop to illegal aliens and temporarily halt the immigration of Muslims.

On the other hand, Hillary is proposing to fuck over young people by saddling them with more debt to pay off. She also proposes to fuck over American working people by importing more cheap foreign labor.

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

I don't know what it means to "sleeve" someone, but Trump hasn't said a thing about minorities, gays, women or young people. All he has said is that he wants to put a stop to illegal aliens and temporarily halt the immigration of Muslims.

On the other hand, Hillary is proposing to fuck over young people by saddling them with more debt to pay off. She also proposes to fuck over American working people by importing more cheap foreign labor.

And that is the point. If the left thinks there won't be significant bleeding from blue collar workers crossing over, they aren't believable democratic pundits. What they really are is delusional left wing pointy heads, lol.

We all love Trump!!

Yup, mine too!

Ask some...@Toro?

Toro is about as "moderate" as Pol Pot.

Forum List

Back